sellers45
Lobster
Lobster
87 Posts

Re:Post any Cruise Clues: Caribbean Adventure technical issues here only

[Post New]by sellers45 on Apr 28, 10 8:25 PM
Doesn't work for me either. Clicking on items doesn't work.

seahoney
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by seahoney on Apr 28, 10 9:06 PM
Poof11 wrote:I had gotten to her cabin and had to put the picture back together and it will not rotate no matter what. I got so frustrated that I quit the game. Just the kind of day I am having and was hoping for some kind of relief.[/quote

Same here on the picture.. Quit and deleted the game after that.

[Post New]by Msinky on Apr 28, 10 10:54 PM
caseymom wrote:Downloaded the trial twice and it won't let me "click" on the items. I click and click and nothing disappears! What's up?

[Post New]by mrsdunk on Apr 28, 10 11:29 PM
FIRST OF ALL CLUES DONT WORK, THE PUZZEL PIECES I CAN MOVE TO FRAME BUT CAN NOT TURN THEM, SO THAT IS ENOUGH TO IRRATATE THE GARBAGE OUT OF ME GO GOING TO BED MAYBE I WILL RUN BETTER TOMORROW

grannnydee
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by grannnydee on Apr 29, 10 3:25 PM
I toooo have down loaded this game several times.but still nothing is working.it's a shame looks like a cute game..can't contact support until tomarro.

Shastac2
Guppy
Guppy
171 Posts

[Post New]by Shastac2 on Apr 29, 10 7:13 PM
Poof11 wrote:I had gotten to her cabin and had to put the picture back together and it will not rotate no matter what. I got so frustrated that I quit the game. Just the kind of day I am having and was hoping for some kind of relief.

Same here!!!

shastac2

KC_Granny
Guppy
Guppy
106 Posts

[Post New]by KC_Granny on Apr 30, 10 9:43 PM
seahoney wrote:
Poof11 wrote:I had gotten to her cabin and had to put the picture back together and it will not rotate no matter what. I got so frustrated that I quit the game. Just the kind of day I am having and was hoping for some kind of relief.[/quote

Same here on the picture.. Quit and deleted the game after that.

Me, too. Pictures pieces won't rotate. Darn - I really need a new game to play!

[Post New]by debadoo1 on May 1, 10 6:44 AM
Same here,,, installed it twice and still cant pick anything up. Too bad,, looks like a fun game. Come on techies at big fish,,,,,,fix the problem. I've been able to download other games and have never had a problem.

[Post New]by Stillyoyo on May 1, 10 7:44 AM
Open the suitcase but wouldn't let me pick up anything in it.

[Post New]by jeanene1015 on May 1, 10 1:53 PM
Hello, I am in the control room of the ship and have been told I need a screwdriver to check the panel. I have tried many times to use the screwdriver, but have gotten the message that it won't work there. What is going on? Can you please help me? Thanks. Crystal

tbnsgma
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by tbnsgma on May 2, 10 7:18 PM
I'm having the same issue with the suitcase. I picked up items until I needed to get in there. Must be a game glitch, I assume.

Post any Cruise Clues: Caribbean Adventure technical issues here only

[Post New]by vivienbrian on May 11, 10 3:11 PM
wheres the memory card to get the laptop working please

mation on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home>Help pages</a>, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home>Help pages</a>.

[Post New]by momdah on May 12, 10 5:13 PM
Can't get this game to pick anything up????

Cromaxgal
Clownfish
Clownfish
730 Posts

[Post New]by Cromaxgal on May 16, 10 4:06 PM
The puzzle pieces won't rotate so you can't build the puzzle and can't skip.

IdahoDi
Guppy
Guppy
126 Posts

[Post New]by IdahoDi on May 16, 10 5:30 PM
In order to rotate the puzzle pieces you have to have your mouse on the piece and then double click. This game does not do right click for rotate......it's slightly different.

IdahoDi
Guppy
Guppy
126 Posts

[Post New]by IdahoDi on May 16, 10 5:31 PM
momdah, the game will not perform if there is somebody talking which shows up on the bottom of the screen so you need to finish their conversation and then go on with your work.

Rose_Ann
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

nothing picks up

[Post New]by Rose_Ann on May 20, 10 12:59 PM
dianaluna wrote:add me to the list of gamers who can't play this. None of the items will pick up. I have the latest driver, new video card, plenty of memory, etc. I played two demos yesterday-no problem, but this one just won't work--too bad-I'd like to try it out.

Agree. I also have the latest driver, video card, plenty of memory, latest DirectX. I have lots of Big Fish games, and have never had this problem. This is a flaw in the game. (P.S. I can pick up some items but not others.)

[Post New]by lala2buggie on May 21, 10 3:09 AM
I too downloaded trial and can not play. I have the latest updates, clean security, and everything. Think there is a broken link with the mouse and item. Game loads perfect and fast all but you can not click on the object and take it away from the list. Continuously clicking on the item cases the arrow to move as though you are clicking on the wrong object. Hopefully they will get it fixed.

nell50
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by nell50 on May 21, 10 3:42 PM
Guess I must be the only lucky person to have had no problems downloading or playing this game lol

[Post New]by SilverSpikes on May 22, 10 11:45 PM
All of the game users can't be wrong. I have installed & uninstalled 3 times and the game will NOT allow me to click on anything. I would appreciating YOU fixing the game and then notifying me when I can play it. I have purchased it - so if it can't be fixed in a timely manner - I would like a credit.

Please advise.

Thanks, Char

Go to: