Balloon man

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

Re:Balloon man

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Aug 14, 17 6:52 PM
That's because nobody thought to upgrade Ollie. Speaking of whom, poking didn't work for me, he's still in the way. If the dragon is free, could I borrow him for a minute?

Magic_Frog
Herring
Herring
385 Posts

[Post New]by Magic_Frog on Aug 14, 17 10:37 PM
rosiebvt wrote:That's because nobody thought to upgrade Ollie. Speaking of whom, poking didn't work for me, he's still in the way. If the dragon is free, could I borrow him for a minute?

I sent him your way but unless TM is on a break he might be too distracted to make it all the way to your island.

mdpetdoc
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,489 Posts

[Post New]by mdpetdoc on Aug 14, 17 11:02 PM
Magic_Frog wrote:

I sent him your way but unless TM is on a break he might be too distracted to make it all the way to your island.

TM is helping Birch out. His balloon is due for lift off so TM is distracting Puff until the balloon lands. We're ok with a slow trip if it means keeping the heat down.

Magic_Frog
Herring
Herring
385 Posts

[Post New]by Magic_Frog on Aug 15, 17 8:21 AM
mdpetdoc wrote:
Magic_Frog wrote:

TM is helping Birch out. His balloon is due for lift off so TM is distracting Puff until the balloon lands. We're ok with a slow trip if it means keeping the heat down.

*Sigh* I have to get him to stop eating those plants. It was bad enough when he found my apple bun storage, now he´s been looking for my hidden pumpkin pies! What is it with dragons and sugar?

michsheps
Clownfish
Clownfish
627 Posts

[Post New]by michsheps on Aug 15, 17 9:16 AM
Oops I didn't ruin things earlier by answering a help call!

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Aug 15, 17 10:56 AM
Hello Everyone,

Thank you for discussing the changes in Sunken Secrets as well as the new parts of the palace available to rebuild. It sounds like some players are seeing trouble with Ollie floating in a position that makes it difficult to work with. I apologize if players are seeing Ollie between them and the new palace section and that it might interfere with some placement of materials.

What I first recommend is tapping around Ollie when placing new sections of the palace as usually this will allow you to place the piece despite him being there in the way. Secondly, if a player is seeing Ollie in-between you and the new palace spaces, we would like to investigate further why he is floating there instead of somewhere else so that the new palace space can be restored.

Please get in touch with our Sunken Secrets Support Team with your in-game ID as well as a screenshot showing Ollie interfering with the palace progress. Our Reps are always happy to help out and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

If you would like to provide us a screenshot, the following steps for PC players may help in creating that picture:

How do I take a screenshot? (Computer)

Thank you all for your time and for reporting this particular oddity of Ollie's behavior. We definitely would like to look further into it and want to thank everyone here for taking the time to provide our teams that information. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Linalie
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
475 Posts

[Post New]by Linalie on Aug 16, 17 10:45 AM
Thanks bfgIlinalta! It's not game-breaking (at least for me - on PC) and I am still able to place blocks even though I can't see where I am placing them, but it is most certainly annoying... I like Ollie and all but aesthetically, he needs to scoot out of the way of my view.

I have sent in the screen shots as recommended below along with my game ID etc.

~Linn

dfkdkfl_1960
Guppy
Guppy
102 Posts

[Post New]by dfkdkfl_1960 on Aug 18, 17 12:15 AM
???????? ??????? ???????????????? ?? ???? ??????? ????? ????? ??? ID DVEBAAAA

dfkdkfl_1960
Guppy
Guppy
102 Posts

[Post New]by dfkdkfl_1960 on Aug 18, 17 12:23 AM
HELP TO REMOVE THE PERSON ON THE BALL CAN'T FINISH BUILDING THE CASTLE ID DVEBAAAA

Magic_Frog
Herring
Herring
385 Posts

[Post New]by Magic_Frog on Aug 18, 17 4:53 AM
Why are people yelling in here? Please use your indoor voices in the computor . Some of us have sensitive eyes

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Aug 18, 17 6:43 AM
You can click on the basement to the side of the balloon and when it brings up your bricks drag them under it to go where he's covering.

dfkdkfl_1960
Guppy
Guppy
102 Posts

[Post New]by dfkdkfl_1960 on Aug 18, 17 7:45 AM
I can't replace the balcony door and get a 5 subject start of construction of the Central tower

Lambina
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,123 Posts

[Post New]by Lambina on Aug 18, 17 8:13 AM
dfkdkfl 1960
Read what the mod posted and if you can't click around Ollie then submit your ID and screenshot to customer support, the people here on the forum can't fix it for you.

[Post New]by Rowan1962 on Aug 18, 17 11:03 AM
And here I thought I was the only one with this issue. I was able to work around it for the most part, but it is still annoying. Submitted ticket and screenshot as directed.

dfkdkfl_1960
Guppy
Guppy
102 Posts

[Post New]by dfkdkfl_1960 on Aug 18, 17 5:55 PM
I understand that players can't help.can someone of the moderators will assist.I'm an old man and bad with computers

TMGamer99
Salmon
Salmon
2,894 Posts

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on Aug 19, 17 12:30 AM
dfkdkfl_1960 wrote:I understand that players can't help.can someone of the moderators will assist.I'm an old man and bad with computers

The best thing to do is go here:
https://sunkensecrets.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002370008
And log a support call.
The moderators can pass on the general feedback, but this problem is player specific. So you need to let the support team know the device you are playing on (PC/iPad/Android) and your Game ID.

Edited on 08/19/2017 at 12:31:04 AM PST

judy1689
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
487 Posts

[Post New]by judy1689 on Aug 19, 17 9:52 AM
TMGamer99 wrote:I noticed that the picture of the finished palace that Ollie has is completely different to what we are now building.

As it sometimes happens, concept art differs from what can be realistically programmed most efficiently.

judy1689
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
487 Posts

[Post New]by judy1689 on Aug 19, 17 9:55 AM
I'm now working on that section of the palace now where the balloon man is sitting over the windows, especially the center one.

I wonder if I'll be able to upgrade that window as when you click on the spot where that window will be, the pop-up showing you how to build the palace comes up.

Has anyone else had to deal with this situation?

Go to: