Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Maze: Nightmare Realm Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by Valdy on Aug 20, 17 1:23 AM
Jurinne wrote:I'm not happy at all with this game, for two reasons:

1. One of my pet peeves is when I get the "Hmm, what can I do here?" (or something similar) almost every time I click on something. Frankly, it makes me want to break my PC with a baseball bat.

2. When I want a hint, I want a hint. Not pointing to the same place or object over and over and over. That's not a hint. That's just obnoxious.

I like the darker games and I seek them out, not that this one's very dark. But I'm just not sold on it.

Disappointed here.

When you have "display helpful messages" ticked in the Custom mode section, the "hmm, what can I do here" should be replaced by a proper hint.

The "Hmm, what can I do here" only appears in the bonus chapter, not the main game. At least, that was the case in my game. I think the devs might have forgotten to add the proper hint use in the bonus game.

sadies_dad
Lobster
Lobster
90 Posts

Good hops and puzzles, but . . . .

[Post New]by sadies_dad on Aug 25, 17 7:22 AM
I liked the game, but found it a little shorter than I expected, Also, while there were HOPS in the bonus section, there were no puzzles to replay. That's not nice, Big Fish. Also, how come the strobe didn't work right in the main game, but did okay in the bonus game? In the bonus game, the first two rooms did not show a collectible, but the Achievements page showed them as "collected"?

[Post New]by Old_Man_River on Jan 20, 18 4:11 PM
It might just be me, but this is the worst game I've played in a long time. Absolutely no rhyme nor reason for the puzzles, all laws of physics are ignored, it became a game of let's try anything nothing makes sense anyway. If not for the hints, I would have deleted it. Not fun anymore

Majestyx12
Herring
Herring
350 Posts

[Post New]by Majestyx12 on Feb 11, 18 5:21 AM
Liked the hops and morphs. I didn't like the gameplay.

jillaroogirl
Minnow
Minnow
299 Posts

[Post New]by jillaroogirl on Feb 23, 18 3:13 PM
As with all the games from this developer I liked it. It was a bit dark though, so dark I couldn't find the collectables, but I know you can go back to find them after the game so wasn't concerned.

I didn't get all of the morphing objects and couldn't see the puzzle in the extra section, maybe this was why?

All in all a very good game, with lots of puzzles, nice clean scenes, lots of tasks and a bit of humour.

A good game.

Go to: