burnz
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

Re:From JeffSteer & Jelleyanddogs

[Post New]by burnz on Sep 17, 17 3:15 PM
@ robhello

When loading RoM in Firefox and you have to activate Flash, rather than clicking on Allow Now, if you click on Allow and Remember that will keep it running in RoM each time you load the game. I believe if you actually log out of the game you would have to repeat this process, not positive on that because I never do. I merely shut it down.

Allow Now will only activate Flash for the one time, rather than continuous.

Hope this helps.

Edited on 09/17/2017 at 3:17:50 PM PST

robhello
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by robhello on Sep 18, 17 5:50 AM
Thanks so much burnz! I had a look at the Allow Now and when I extended it across there was the Allow and Remember so all working really well. Appreciate your advice very much. Just hope JeffSteer & Jelleyanddogs can work their problem out as they are the best neighbours.

If you ever need a new neighbour, I'd be more than happy to volunteer.

Rob

marliza
Clownfish
Clownfish
532 Posts

[Post New]by marliza on Sep 21, 17 2:30 PM
so - my computer just went through an update and I have a brown border now. but it's windows 11, and not xp. I tried a few things in the game and all seems to be well. I do hope Jeff and Shelly get their issues taken care of. and I also hope that nothing comes up for myself. ... yay .. computers! ... (i'm being sarcastic, of course).

jelleyanddogs
Guppy
Guppy
164 Posts

[Post New]by jelleyanddogs on Oct 21, 17 9:37 PM
Hi guys. Just to let you know we wrote Technical Support.... again. Totally running out of patience with this problem. Will try a few things more when i calm down. Also writing to tell you how much we miss you guys.... by the time we get back on you'll probably say "Jeff & Shelley...who's that?" LOL
XOXOX

marliza
Clownfish
Clownfish
532 Posts

[Post New]by marliza on Oct 22, 17 4:15 AM
I am soooo glad you wrote!! I have been wondering and wondering where the heck you guys are!!! I am missing you!!! Come back SOON!!!!
xoxoxoxoxo

Ellei4997
Guppy
Guppy
175 Posts

[Post New]by Ellei4997 on Oct 22, 17 10:18 AM
Good to hear from you two !! Best of luck with your computer issues - hope to see you playing again soon

glca
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

[Post New]by glca on Oct 23, 17 2:03 AM
ET find home! We miss you

G & J

Go to: