Resources Now Invisible

OOo_jules_oOO
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,045 Posts

Re:Resources Now Invisible

[Post New]by OOo_jules_oOO on Oct 26, 17 4:10 PM
bfgllinalta, I think you misunderstood kailuaauntie. Its not the number of resources that are in the city that she means to be showing on the game board 'page', but the number of bricks, pink gems, and blue hats that are actually accumulating in that level only. That used to be shown on every level as you worked through it, but its gone now. I totally get where she is coming from and find it also quite annoying that its not shown anymore. Once you have made the last move, the screen does show up then whats left to achieve pass in the level, but if you don't know previously how many resources you have already accumlated, you can't really make a decision as to whether to go on with the level and buy more moves or not. It may or may not be worth it depending on how many of those bricks etc you had already got.

kailuaauntie
Guppy
Guppy
133 Posts

[Post New]by kailuaauntie on Oct 26, 17 7:28 PM
Big thanx, Jules. (What we’re they thinking!?). If it ain’t broke don’t fix it.

OOo_jules_oOO
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,045 Posts

[Post New]by OOo_jules_oOO on Oct 26, 17 8:19 PM
you're welcome. I read the mods post and realised they had totally got that one wrong. Agree about not stuffing around with things that ain't broke. I have no idea why they waste time on this sort of thing when they could be doing more constructive improvements.

Go to: