robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Review for Ranch Rush 2 Collector's Edition

[Post New]by robin94122 on May 7, 10 5:51 PM
It has many more order tablets, but it's 9 title levels. The Freeplay mode is not divided into Days the way the Casual and Expert modes are.

The reason that's significant is that in the other two modes you can see the orders for 3 days at a time, so you can plan ahead. There's no planning ahead in the Freeplay mode.

So it plays like 9 very long levels.

Robin

Edited on 05/07/2010 at 5:51:33 PM PST

[Post New]by FrankFrank on May 17, 10 7:56 AM
I would love to get the game, but it can't be bought with credits (this is very unfortunate - i'd have spent two or three credits instead of the $20) so I guess I'll have to wait for the standard version.
My question is: When will that be?? The intro says "3-4 weeks" but it's been almost 4 weeks and I was just curious if there's any way to know which date for sure? I'm itching to play more, but just don't have that extra $$ that I already spent on credits!
Thanks!
~frank

frini7
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

[Post New]by frini7 on May 19, 10 9:11 AM
It is the first cillector's edition game I buy and I have not regret it. I love this game. And I find the freeplay mode absolutelly great ,but I think 20$ is a lot of money for a game even if it's worth every cent.

kiwis00
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by kiwis00 on May 20, 10 11:14 AM
It's been 3 weeks since the Ranch Rush 2 Collector's Edition and you're claiming that the Ranch Rush 2 non-Collector's Edition is to suppose to come out 3 or 4 weeks. I don't really think it's worth that much!!! $6.99 yes, but not $20!!! I am more disappointed in you when you took away PlayFirst.

Edited on 05/25/2010 at 8:02:21 PM PST

SpookyPigdog
Herring
Herring
306 Posts

[Post New]by SpookyPigdog on May 21, 10 10:12 PM
I really enjoyed this. Finally; a game that rivals Alice Greenfingers on gameplay. In fact, its very similar to Alice Greenfingers except its easier to understand, everything looks 1,000 times better, love the beach thing, and love the fishing game (you really do need that by the time you hit Sunday). Also love picking up those crabs.

I love the goats (they are so cute!), llamas (how original!), and that duck! And sometimes I deliberately get butted, stung or bitten because it's so entertaining.

Shame the fishing aspect didn't pop up as a mini game where you could just play it.

I couldn't wait for the ordinary game, so I bought the collectors edition, even though none of the "Extras' really appeal.

sara1968
Minnow
Minnow
299 Posts

[Post New]by sara1968 on May 26, 10 5:53 AM
I too wanted to know when the regular game was coming out. So I customer serviced the question. They said another few weeks. So i guess we will be waiting until the end of June to get this game..

gimmegames
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,231 Posts

[Post New]by gimmegames on Sep 22, 10 12:25 AM
(In my best square dance caller voice: )

Shear your llama, don't be slow!

Alamande left and doe-siiiigh-doe!

Edited on 09/22/2010 at 3:56:38 PM PST

[Post New]by heatherlg782004 on Nov 3, 10 10:17 AM
I love this game sooo much that i play it over and over. Its not even a challenge anymore. Please tell me there will be a third and soon!!!

[Post New]by MrsLadybug on May 17, 12 7:24 AM
Overall, loved playing this game except for the expert side. The orders were too large and the time too short. Very annoying that you had to start all over again when you missed something if you wanted to get the trophy. Wish you could have just repeated the week. Also, wish we could play the fishing mini game without having to be in the story. The area to place the items was too small. But would definitely buy Ranch Rush 3.

Go to: