Re:Walkthrough for Deadtime Stories Coming Soon!

[Post New]by Gaia111 on Apr 29, 10 4:23 PM
LOL, I've done that so many times. I'm stuck a little further down the line.

[Post New]by laurencortesi on Apr 29, 10 5:05 PM
Place the pieces on the wooden board. Rotate them until they click into place.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Apr 30, 10 12:13 AM
A partial walkthrough is posted on the the blog.....

*type, type, type, type*

tuttepeever
Herring
Herring
366 Posts

[Post New]by tuttepeever on Apr 30, 10 3:00 AM
Waiting patiently for the WT. I know I will need in the chapters ahead but already love this game. Bought it at first glance. Thanks for taking the time to provide us with this help. Sometimes the frustration becomes too burdensome with other things going on in one's life that are so challenging. A game should be an escape and it is for me when I know I can receive the help I need when faced with a hurdle.

yasure
Minnow
Minnow
217 Posts

Walkthrough for Deadtime Stories Coming Soon!

[Post New]by yasure on Apr 30, 10 3:44 AM
MargieB wrote:Hello Fellow Fishies!!!!

Deadtime Stories was released at the last minute for us so we did not have a walkthrough ready and waiting but we wanted to get the game to our players as soon as possible and glad we did because it is quite a nice game!

Our wonderful prpldva is furiously smashing away at her keyboard with her fins.....do you know how hard it is to type with fins?!?!?

We will make an announcement as soon as the walkthrough for Deadtime Stories goes up.

Thanks for your patience!

Margie B

Maggie B- I have to say you are the best. You are always on top of everything and you know exactly what people need when they ask. You are hard worker and enjoy your job and helping people. Keep it up

There is a walkthrough

Edited on 04/30/2010 at 9:35:10 PM PST

puzzledone
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,182 Posts

Re:Walkthrough for Deadtime Stories POSTED on the Big Fish Blog!

[Post New]by puzzledone on Apr 30, 10 6:52 PM
Yup but ours at BF will be better

Does look like a short game by chapters, so hey, wait for one WT chapter at a time and you may still be playing it til tomorrow i.e. longer game LOL.

I'm still patiently waiting for midnight PDT to buy the rest of the game for my first May punch. In the meantime, lots of time spent on the game forum, lots of food for thought if you want to play that game and jump into a "debate" about the game and personal values. Wow, I just learned the diff between voodoo and hoodoo. Learn a lot here passing time....waiting.....Are we having fun yet? Is it soup yet?

Robsim
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

[Post New]by Robsim on May 1, 10 3:52 PM
tuttepeever wrote:Waiting patiently for the WT. I know I will need in the chapters ahead but already love this game. Bought it at first glance. Thanks for taking the time to provide us with this help. Sometimes the frustration becomes too burdensome with other things going on in one's life that are so challenging. A game should be an escape and it is for me when I know I can receive the help I need when faced with a hurdle.
Tuttepeever. . .I couldn't have stated this any better than the way you have, particularly the "A game should be an escape. . ."!! When I come home from work in the evenings (and during some weekends), I shut the world out and BF is my "escape" until I'm ready to re-emerge back. See ya round (and round and round) the pond.

Robsim

sassybee
Guppy
Guppy
179 Posts

[Post New]by sassybee on May 1, 10 4:52 PM
texasloony wrote:PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE BUT I LOST THAT YEARS AGO

Roflmbo Don't think I'da told that.

Edited on 05/01/2010 at 4:54:52 PM PST

[Post New]by RitaBee3 on Nov 17, 10 9:04 PM
I have a problem with the clark outside the Apothecary, The handles were allready off. Now I can't open the clock. Help!

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Nov 17, 10 9:16 PM
RitaBee3 wrote:I have a problem with the clark outside the Apothecary, The handles were allready off. Now I can't open the clock. Help!

Welcome to the forums, RitaBee3!

I'm not sure what you mean by the handle being off. Do you have the clock hands and the binoculars?

Use the clock hands on the clock, then use the binoculars to look at the clock.

Go to: