bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Haunted Legends: The Cursed Gift Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Aug 29, 17 11:39 AM
Hello Everyone,

Thanks so much for your patience. I'm sorry that there's been trouble with this game, and I'm here to provide assistance.

If your computer is running Windows 10 and there's been trouble loading the game, please take a look at bfgBellerophon post earlier in this thread. Lowering the resolution of the computer's monitor has helped other players experiencing similar troubles to get the game working, and their post contains those directions.

For players whose game freezes, please try updating the computer's video card driver and running the game with administrator permissions. Both processes (whose instructions appear in the help pages below) have worked for other players whose games had the same troubles.

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Run Game as Administrator

Should these instructions not help, or if my instructions didn't address your inquiry, please contact our Technical Support Team. They'll be the best equipped to provide the next solution.

Thanks for your patience, and please don't hesitate to PM me or another of the active Moderators if further questions or concerns arise. We're here to help.

bfgBeruna

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Haunted Legends: The Cursed Gift Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by 1255ten on Aug 31, 17 6:20 PM
Can't open door in cemetary. all tiles in correct place. I am using laptop windows 10

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Sep 2, 17 1:22 PM
Hello 1255ten,

I'm so sorry the cemetery door won't open properly. If the steps described in my previous post didn't work, I'd recommend contacting our Technical Support Team so they can provide a different solution. We really appreciate your patience and welcome you to PM one of us if further questions or concerns arise. We're here to help.

bfgBeruna

[Post New]by bbvesper on Sep 8, 17 3:38 PM
I can't get the cemetery door to open either, with all tiles in the correct place. I see this is a common issue and extremely frustrating - why does this particular puzzle not have a "skip" option? I did try changing resolution, even though that solution makes no sense, and it didn't work either.

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Sep 8, 17 3:48 PM
Hello bbvesper,

I'm sorry the cemetery door isn't working for you either. This is possibly a display error, which is why we suggest changing the computer monitor's resolution. Other players with the same trouble were able to open the door by lowering the resolution as well. Since this step didn't help, please contact our Technical Support Team. They'll be the best equipped to provide more assistance.

Thank you for your understanding and for reaching out. Please PM me or another moderator if more questions arise. We'll be glad to lend a hand.

bfgBeruna

[Post New]by travisthecat on Sep 24, 17 6:45 AM
I use Windows 10 and it is fine. I've finished the game but can't get into the bonus chapter. Help!

[Post New]by njustice39 on Oct 22, 17 11:25 AM
I am on the section in the cemetery where you have to match the pattern (I am guessing) I have tried every pattern I could, sometimes the tiles do not move and nothing. I have chosen the hint over 10 times and even when I change the nothing happens. I can't seem to get pass this section. It doesn't even have a skip option to get beyond it.

TECH ISSUES for Haunted Legends: The Cursed Gift Collector's Edition

[Post New]by danee69 on Oct 23, 17 11:40 AM
Daxadillion wrote:A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Windows 10 *** Message kicking me out of the game ***

Access Violation at 0x02F70D50 (tried to read from 0xFFFFFFFF) Program Terminated

Go to: