Wood Plate and figurines

rheadamom
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

Re:Wood Plate and figurines

[Post New]by rheadamom on Sep 15, 17 9:20 PM
LOL, well, I probably would have missed it anyway, it looked like a piece of lace hanging from the tent, lol.

Feckles
Squid
Squid
74 Posts

[Post New]by Feckles on Sep 16, 17 10:41 AM
Maybe the wooden plates are under the buildings? Have to knock them all down? Just a thought. It's showing a shovel, so maybe we have to dig?

Hespera
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,170 Posts

[Post New]by Hespera on Sep 16, 17 2:00 PM
I've not tried that on all levels, but there are levels on which I've demolished every building, just for the heck of it, or demolished to buiild some other building (I just love tearing down stuff ) and haven't seen anything strange. I've sent a note to the publisher requesting clarification (over a month ago) but have received nothing back.

There's no way to contact the developer directly now, except on their facebook page, and they never answer questions there, either.

English is not their first language so the publisher acts as their go-between.

edited for typo

Edited on 09/16/2017 at 2:01:58 PM PST

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

[Post New]by nwl43 on Sep 16, 17 2:27 PM
The developer really does need to understand that a lot of the people who like this type game are highly motivated to earn all the achievements. Ha. I once sat here for 30 minutes trying to win one of the collection items. Turned out I had already gotten it much earlier and just didn't realize it and kept waiting for the little banner to come up. My point is that many of us are admittedly somewhat obsessive about the achievements and it is very disappointing when we can't get them through no fault of our own.

Feckles
Squid
Squid
74 Posts

[Post New]by Feckles on Sep 16, 17 3:40 PM
I agree about the achievements....although I'm not proud! LOL In this case, I just want to know what it actually is. The drawing looks somewhat like what's left over after you destroy the pyramid things, but I want back to the levels they were on and made sure they were destroyed, but it didn't change anything. Also, just like the figurine pieces, it may mean that we've gotten some, but not all of them. We just don't realize that's what they were. I also checked the map, in case it was something interactive on them, but to no avail.

Hespera
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,170 Posts

[Post New]by Hespera on Sep 16, 17 7:13 PM
The best I can suggest is do what I did - send the publisher an email or comment relative to your frustration. If enough people do this then maybe they will listen.

If you didn't purchase your game from them, you may want to mention that if you decide you quit purchasing the Maoi games, they will suffer.

If you are unsure of the publisher, PM me, nad I will give you the particulars. I cannot mention the name here.

[Post New]by ladycobra3 on Sep 18, 17 10:19 AM
Regarding the figurines and wood plates: My logic is the wood plates is a bug. The achievement was added but the wood plates were never added to the individual levels. The figurines I think is a bug also. All the achievements start going from black and white to adding color as you progress through the achievement, I have found the same ones others posting here have found but my achievement never adds any color. There are 5 figurines and not a one of them has one bit of color and the frame around the 5 has not added any color. I think the bug is two-fold. We are not getting credit for the ones we have found and I think like the wood plates a lot of the figurines were never added to the levels.

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

[Post New]by nwl43 on Sep 18, 17 1:00 PM
I agree.

tallrice
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by tallrice on Sep 19, 17 7:46 AM
if you are referring to the 5 "statues" on the left side of the achievements screen, those are the "hidden" achievements -- they fill in when you complete each of the following:

use the elements temple 50 times
feed the kraken
scare the kraken
don't click for 30 seconds after level starts
play for one hour continously

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

[Post New]by nwl43 on Sep 19, 17 9:30 AM
Tallrice, We're talking about something completely different. Listed in the achievements are: 'found all wooden plates' (so far no one has claimed to have found one) and 'collected all figurine parts' (a few of us have found 17 which is one more than the guide lists and still don't have that achievement).

scorpio42
Minnow
Minnow
264 Posts

[Post New]by scorpio42 on Sep 20, 17 5:57 AM
tallrice wrote:if you are referring to the 5 "statues" on the left side of the achievements screen, those are the "hidden" achievements -- they fill in when you complete each of the following:

use the elements temple 50 times
feed the kraken
scare the kraken
don't click for 30 seconds after level starts
play for one hour continously

Did that actually work for you after finding everyone of those elusive figurine pieces since there's been so many postings on this particular issue?! If so kudos for you!

Here's where I found FIGURINE PIECES so far, which mostly agrees with Hespera and nwl (fyi: B4 and B7 are RUNES! which differ in color and config with some sort of decoration? at the top)

Hika-Ri: L4 (nothing on L5) B3 L8 L10 L11 L13x2 (nothing on L17)

Kao-Ri: Questionable L4; L8; L11...they're probably RUNES
L6 from trader for 300 wood;
B2 from trader for 600 ore;
L9 L12 L14 L15 L16

It would be great if the Figurine Pieces if they exist were acknowledge when found like the Runes are. as well as the ingredients for Artifacts and Potions!

Edited on 09/20/2017 at 7:21:40 AM PST

tallrice
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by tallrice on Sep 20, 17 10:32 AM
I think I misunderstood ladycobra. I reread her post & see that now. I have not had any more luck than anyone else.I've found all the same ones in your list (and two of those pieces were BECAUSE OF your list!)

I'm starting my own slow slog back through all the levels with a fine tooth comb

(I still have a few other achievements left like fixing 75 mines and so forth so killing two birds with one stone as the cliche goes)

if I find anymore I will share ASAP

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

[Post New]by nwl43 on Sep 20, 17 10:52 AM
Another way to tell the difference between runes and figurines is the runes just disappear after you find them, the figurines show up in upper right until the level is completed.

Scorpio, Here's where to find a few you seem to be missing:

Hika Ri Level 5 left screen partly hidden by bread tree
Level 17 right side under one of the purple plants

Kao-Ri Level 4 this was the hardest one. Behind the trading tent, but you can't click on it until you have spoken with the priest and removed the rocks
B4 inside the giant shell
B7 after you pay the top ghost 450 food the figurine can be seen to the left behind the grove

Would you happen to remember where you found Hika-Ri level 4 and Kao-Ri B2. I've replayed and connot find those two.

tallrice
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by tallrice on Sep 20, 17 11:52 AM
I found the one on Hika Ri L5 but not the one on L4

scorpio42
Minnow
Minnow
264 Posts

[Post New]by scorpio42 on Sep 21, 17 9:28 AM
nwl43 wrote:Another way to tell the difference between runes and figurines is the runes just disappear after you find them, the figurines show up in upper right until the level is completed.

Scorpio, Here's where to find a few you seem to be missing:

Hika Ri Level 5 left screen partly hidden by bread tree
Level 17 right side under one of the purple plants

Kao-Ri Level 4 this was the hardest one. Behind the trading tent, but you can't click on it until you have spoken with the priest and removed the rocks
B4 inside the giant shell
B7 after you pay the top ghost 450 food the figurine can be seen to the left behind the grove

Would you happen to remember where you found Hika-Ri level 4 and Kao-Ri B2. I've replayed and connot find those two.

Unfortunately, I didn't note where I found the Figurine Piece on Hika-Ri Level 4 but did mention in my post where to find the one for Kao-Ri B2 which is from a trader for 600 iron ore...Do appreciate knowing where I missed looking for them on L5 and 17!

tallrice
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by tallrice on Sep 28, 17 7:17 AM
can we get any assistance from a moderator or someone from BFG in contacting the devs and getting some clarification on this? Is it a bug, or just an unfinished part of the game, or something that was supposed to be removed but still had part of it left behind?

Perhaps the devs need to issue a patch to fix things.

[Post New]by Ben100001 on Oct 1, 17 10:33 PM
I finally got the Thunder of Kra-Ken. Can't remember the Level # but when you click on the Kra-Ken you have to options. You just have to do them both - in other words play the level twice. You get the figurine and the achievement.

rutet
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by rutet on Oct 2, 17 3:18 PM
I dont have that achievement and I have both Thunder of Kra-Ken. I have all the figurines in the list. But i play for 3 times the game, So, in the second time I got the achievement but replay because of the level 35. It´s not a bug and i´m no remember here is the last piece.
Sorry my english

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

[Post New]by nwl43 on Oct 3, 17 8:07 AM
We are not talking about those 5 figures. We are talking about the figurine parts you find in different levels of the game. Several of us have found all of the ones listed in the guide and still do not have credit for completing all the figurines.

The figures you are talking about are earned by accomplishing certain tasks during game play (such as feeding the Kraken).

rutet
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by rutet on Oct 3, 17 10:44 AM
Well my english is not god. I has talk about figurines and figures.

Go to: