Hika Ri Level 15

LadyMorganFox
Guppy
Guppy
126 Posts

Re:Hika Ri Level 15

[Post New]by LadyMorganFox on Sep 19, 17 9:01 AM
joybelle_1 wrote:I got this after about 40 goes! Totally ignoring the strategy guide (doesnt work)
Open chest and get clover while other worker digs soil
Activate clover and clear, lower lot, and blockage to upper stuff
Clear everything while clover is active
Upgade hut, build sawmill and a field
Upgrade the sawmill to level 2 immediately
First food..build a quarry
Use all wood to get field to level 3
Upgrade quarry to level 3! (you will not get your statues and upgrades up quickly enough otherwise)
Whilst building 3 statues asap...clear the path to the giant (150)
Start upgrading all statues to FOOD
Once over the gap..start clearing to the left, and clear the lot..build 4th statue..grab the shell and get to the "horn of plenty" in the big chest...activate immediately (with 3 upgraded statues while others upgrading the 4th)
I didn't clear any lots (to save my food)...I paid the middle giant..and cleared the first obstacle.
THEN...demolished the quarry and the sawmill and built two huts!
Woke up and paid the other giant..and kept everyone busy clearing.
Didn't bother with the last gap and chest on the right, but cleared all on the left (MANNA)
Madly upgraded huts...and finally got there! Cheers
You really need to repeat and know this level very well and get very slick to get there!

I've tried this strategy but it doesn't work too...
You say: "Clear everything while clover is active. Upgade hut, build sawmill and a field"
Well, that doesn't work because you can't clear the final stone blockage low right.
Normally, you get 35 food left and the blockage clearing requires 40.
Because of the food lack, you can't upgrade the hut too.
Impossible building the sawmill moreover.
The only thing you can do is build a field and then, you'll have to wait until you get enough food to do all the necessary things, like the sawmill and the upgraded hut.

LadyMorganFox
Guppy
Guppy
126 Posts

[Post New]by LadyMorganFox on Sep 19, 17 9:35 AM
NYCgamer wrote:Found another solution on line that worked like a charm. Build a quarry. Build three fields. Then build two sawmills. No upgrading. Clear the first island. Do not use the clover yet. Upgrade the hut to level four. Feed the middle giant. Use clover and clear the second island. Hold the horn of plenty for now. Build three idols after clearing the two lots. Upgrade them for food. And then use the horn of plenty while you feed the back right giant and blow horn for the left giant. Clear the back right island and feed the left giant. Demolish one of the fields and build a hut. Clear back left island. Demolish second field (use speed sandals somewhere in here) and build a hut. Upgrade huts. Demolish a sawmill and build idol upgrade idol. I got there just before the timer for gold.

Tried this one too but lack of mana to upgrade the last hut, before the gold time ends.

[Post New]by jenhsuny on Sep 19, 17 5:01 PM
NYCgamer you're a genius, it worked after trying at least 30 times previously!!! Thank you thank you!!

quote=NYCgamer]Found another solution on line that worked like a charm. Build a quarry. Build three fields. Then build two sawmills. No upgrading. Clear the first island. Do not use the clover yet. Upgrade the hut to level four. Feed the middle giant. Use clover and clear the second island. Hold the horn of plenty for now. Build three idols after clearing the two lots. Upgrade them for food. And then use the horn of plenty while you feed the back right giant and blow horn for the left giant. Clear the back right island and feed the left giant. Demolish one of the fields and build a hut. Clear back left island. Demolish second field (use speed sandals somewhere in here) and build a hut. Upgrade huts. Demolish a sawmill and build idol upgrade idol. I got there just before the timer for gold.

fatandfrumpy
Guppy
Guppy
167 Posts

[Post New]by fatandfrumpy on Sep 23, 17 4:56 AM
I am going to go back and try each of these strategies again and again. I'm up to sixty tries, not even close! Only one I'm missing gold. Sob.

Edited on 09/23/2017 at 4:57:00 AM PST

[Post New]by lkrscc on Sep 23, 17 6:54 PM
THANK YOU NYCgamer!

mitupogo
Guppy
Guppy
154 Posts

[Post New]by mitupogo on Oct 1, 17 5:28 PM
NYCgamer wrote:Found another solution on line that worked like a charm. Build a quarry. Build three fields. Then build two sawmills. No upgrading. Clear the first island. Do not use the clover yet. Upgrade the hut to level four. Feed the middle giant. Use clover and clear the second island. Hold the horn of plenty for now. Build three idols after clearing the two lots. Upgrade them for food. And then use the horn of plenty while you feed the back right giant and blow horn for the left giant. Clear the back right island and feed the left giant. Demolish one of the fields and build a hut. Clear back left island. Demolish second field (use speed sandals somewhere in here) and build a hut. Upgrade huts. Demolish a sawmill and build idol upgrade idol. I got there just before the timer for gold.

Thanks so much NYC gamer! I had to try 3 times, but this one worked for me! (And that was after about a million tries the other ways.

tamk42
Herring
Herring
324 Posts

[Post New]by tamk42 on Oct 14, 17 11:06 PM
thank you for the posts and tips. I'm really not enjoying this Moai as I have the others. This level is one reason why ,,you can barely finish it let alone get the items in the chests

TJChipmunk
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by TJChipmunk on Oct 25, 17 2:38 PM
Thanks both to Joybelle and NYCGamer. NYCGamer's strategy worked for me with next to nothing to spare!

lwgm
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

[Post New]by lwgm on Jan 21, 18 3:54 PM
I followed NYCGamer and got it on the first try! The heartbeat noise was sounding as I was upgrading my last idol. I had to use the manna from the 4th idol to pay for the final upgrade. Ha!

Thank you everyone!!

[Post New]by Coffesaurus on Mar 12, 18 4:02 PM
I've tried NYCGamer's method so many times but end up 100 mana short when time runs out and can't finish the last hut upgrade. Any tips?

Go to: