Re:Your Comments and Review for Barnyard Sherlock Hooves

[Post New]by hxywki on May 1, 10 9:56 PM
Very disappoimted. Usually the games have several different levels,this one only five sections. The kids finished in a matter of minutes. Not worth my money. Yes, I bought this one. Very, very disappointed!!!!!!

dashwood95
Minnow
Minnow
273 Posts

[Post New]by dashwood95 on May 2, 10 8:22 AM
This game can be beaten in 30 min. As others have said, don't waste your credit.

[Post New]by Dizzy_liz on May 3, 10 9:34 AM
I was so disappointed with this one... the phone rang, and I thought I had exited the demo.. Not so! The demo expired, and I was sorta okay with the game,; fairly enjoyable, because I quite like the back and forth games, so I thought I would use a game credit to finish it.

DON"T do it. That first screen, with the 6 locations is it!!! I do feel quite ripped off, I do not expect miracles, when I purchase a game, but A$8 is definitely not worth it for Sherlock Hooves. It didn't take me an hour to finish. (Curse that long phone call...lol)

Oh, and the mouse was extremely annoying ! But one can always turn the sound down...

CLEMONSTWAIN
Guppy
Guppy
103 Posts

[Post New]by CLEMONSTWAIN on May 4, 10 10:21 AM

Frustrating game...!!!
I enjoy **** games and I'm trying to pass the enjoyment on to my grand. Now my
problem...the Demo is quickly running out and the shears and rake won't work
in the forest and the horse she found in the silo refuses to come out. The minutes
are ticking away while the silly mouse tells us to remain calm. CALM!!!
I hate to use my credit or spend the money just to finish this game. Any
suggestions for a better **** for a 4 year old?

MDW

BabyNurse123
Guppy
Guppy
151 Posts

[Post New]by BabyNurse123 on May 20, 10 3:57 PM
What a horrible game! That mouse set my nerves on edge with his constant prattle and annoying voice. We deleted it during the forest portion as the shears would not cut any of the grass the objects were hidden behind. I was trying it with an 8 year old to see if I should buy it for her. In her words...."Somebody is trying to drive me crazy I think!" lol

Gieyo
Clownfish
Clownfish
766 Posts

[Post New]by Gieyo on May 23, 10 3:31 PM
Despite the mouse (he was annoying, although I admit he reminded me of someone so until I read this thread I thought I was being biased ) the game was not that horrible for me.

It is extremely short (maybe because they also know the mouse is annoying? ), but the story was ok (innocent, as absurd as other more supposedly serious IHOGS), and at least they told you right form the start you had to look for misplaced items that someone had scattered around, which actually give sit more sense than thoseother games were "Mr/mrs X" is facing an emergency in a murder scene so he/she stops to look for his "trumpet, umbrella, potted plant and horseshoe".

The grahics were simple and cute, although with too much bright color for my taste. Then again, judging for the numbers of fans the "Teletubbies" had a few years ago I guess that is appealing to small children which seems to be the main target for this game.

I did find some of the hidden object were very well hidden for a small kiddies' game, and I guess the going in and out locations and using the tools may be quite challenging for younger children. I also experienced some trouble using the items (the shears hardly cut, for example).

I'm not getting it (I have no kids and also finsihed the game before the trial time was over ), but I think it might be a nice game for a small child (if he/she doesn't get unneerved by the rodent and other small issues).

[Post New]by crazy4jags on May 26, 10 3:05 AM
I'm so disappointed to have wasted money on this game. There should have at least been another level.

[Post New]by mimione on May 27, 10 6:58 AM
dont waste money buying just do the demo, thats actually how long it is

Nagasse
Stingray
Stingray
5,251 Posts

[Post New]by Nagasse on May 31, 10 11:11 PM
The game was a bit fun to me until I discovered I was finished. I thought after finishing that room there would be more, but progress is 100% and thats it. Thats not worth purchasing because if you didn't finish during the demo you probably have 2 more minutes of play, its too fast. I was just getting used to the goofy game and its over. They shouldn't have made a game this short.

meisie99
Minnow
Minnow
291 Posts

[Post New]by meisie99 on Jul 31, 10 1:11 PM
Finished the game in the demo time with plenty of time to spare. Nickelodon should have clued me in that this is a kids game. I enjoyed the play, but wouldn't buy it even as a daily deal. All my kids are the four legged kind. But I enjoyed playing it.

[Post New]by mrsflo on May 7, 11 11:39 PM
Very frustraded i'm trying to figure it out.waist of time give me money back.

[Post New]by pattyrivera on Sep 2, 11 12:07 PM
Hi,

I work in a unique situation with kids from a school for the Deaf. Some have additional impairments and can't really read. I think they would enjoy these games but am wondering if you have any suggestions of adventure or hidden object games where the objects to find are in picture form, not in words? This one looks like it might be like that, but am looking for others as well.

Thank you,

Patty

Go to: