bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Cursed House 4 here.

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Oct 4, 17 3:14 PM
Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to pop in here and thank players for providing their feedback for this specific game. The Moderation Team also appreciates your patience regarding any spam posts within the forums. We will continue to manually ban each spam poster and delete each post. For more information regarding these nuisance posts, see the following announcement:

An important announcement regarding spam posts - May 24, 2017

Thanks again everyone for your patience. If you have any questions, feel free to PM any of the moderators. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Cursed House 4 here.

[Post New]by Cherise_Luv on Oct 7, 17 10:52 PM
I can see similarities to the Laruaville series, however, it's not enough to stop me from enjoying CH4 for it's own merits. I thoroughly enjoy it and love the challenge of the bonus games. I appreciate the Forum help pages for when I got stuck the first time I played through all the levels. There were even some little sneaky bits where I found myself thinking "Oh you little buggers." (with a smile and chuckle). I enjoy playing CH series. It helps me "escape" for just a bit and relax which helps when the day has been a stressful one. Keep on developing games and I will keep on playing them. Thank you so much.

Just a copy of Spellarium

[Post New]by TabithaMoon on Dec 6, 17 10:14 AM
I'm sorry but I want my Cursed House back! Anyone who was as big a fan as me of CH 1&2 gets what I'm saying. This is nothing like it.

The gameplay is identical to Spellarium, except for building a temple. I like Spellarium when I'm bored and just want to relax, but if I want to play Cursed House, I want to play Cursed House!

I don't know if there is a new Dev. team and they were afraid of the darker tone of CH or what, but unless CH 5 brings back the challenge and style of CH 1&2, I won't be buying it.

I can't figure out the people who love this one, to be honest. I feel like they weren't fans of the tone of 1&2 and are just happy it was changed. Well, that really isn't fair for actual fans of this game. We want our REAL Cursed House back.

verimeri
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

cursed house 4

[Post New]by verimeri on Mar 27, 18 11:24 PM
`I have just finished replaying all five of the cursed house series. Of them all I like 1 and 4 the best. Cursed House I had the best variety of game but Cursed House 4 was the overall winner. It required thinking to figure out your moves, it had bonus rounds. That was a great game to play. But on the other hand cursed house 1 and 2 have nice variations of game play which I loved. Hopefully, Cursed House Six will be a combination of 1, 2 and 4. Here's an idea. How about we move up from the basement to each level until the attic banishing ghosts as we go.

Go to: