Vladivostok

Gummynut
Lobster
Lobster
96 Posts

Re:Vladivostok

[Post New]by Gummynut on Sep 14, 17 4:30 AM
Hi GamingGrampa! This seems to be a new bug with the last update. I too have experienced this at least three times. The latest was at intern level 23 in Vladivostok. Last move I obtained all of the requirements. I had to use an extra set of moves for the game to award the win... I hope this bug can be straightened out soon, huh? Please gummy?

OOo_jules_oOO
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,045 Posts

[Post New]by OOo_jules_oOO on Sep 14, 17 6:00 AM
I don't think this issue of losing at the end when we actually won the level is a new bug, as mentioned by myself and a few others, its not only been recently, but luckily, its not often. And its not only in Vladivostok either. If it happens to me again, and for anyone else too, I suggest the best thing is to contact the GD team directly for tech help so the message gets to them directly that there is an issue and its not just a one off thing. Might be quicker for them to fix the glitch in a future update if everyone lets them know directly.

AhBoo
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

[Post New]by AhBoo on Sep 14, 17 11:11 AM
I am having issues with Level 9....how do you get the souvenir through the walls???

Trav3lbird
Clownfish
Clownfish
823 Posts

[Post New]by Trav3lbird on Sep 14, 17 1:14 PM
Yes, snowman had those problems in Vladivostok and I had some in Lima so it's a new glitch from the last update - again.

[Post New]by globetrotter217 on Sep 14, 17 1:25 PM
AhBoo, you have to break the walls with 3 gummies lined up several times to get through. Good luck!

GamingGrampa
Herring
Herring
361 Posts

[Post New]by GamingGrampa on Sep 16, 17 8:30 PM
By the way trav, regarding level 46 if you can get to within 5 remaining tiles with a few seconds left just use one earthquake boost on a square with a tile and it will take out all 5 at once!

Trav3lbird
Clownfish
Clownfish
823 Posts

[Post New]by Trav3lbird on Sep 17, 17 1:27 PM
Level 94 where I got the requirements still required me to get more moves. I took a screenshot - anyone know how and where to send it to?

Trav3lbird
Clownfish
Clownfish
823 Posts

[Post New]by Trav3lbird on Sep 17, 17 3:01 PM
Trav3lbird wrote:Level 94 where I got the requirements still required me to get more moves. I took a screenshot - anyone know how and where to send it to?

Ok, I found out how to do it and have sent it to customer support so we will see what (if anything) happens.

OOo_jules_oOO
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,045 Posts

[Post New]by OOo_jules_oOO on Sep 17, 17 9:40 PM
I wish I had thought to take a screenshot like that. I had that happen yesterday playing a level, it required the same, more moves, and yet I knew I had won it on the last move, once I purchased another lot of 3 sets of 5 moves for 150 coins, it adjusted immediately and I 'won' the level without even making one of those moves. This is SO frustrating and its obviously happening to a lot of people. I can forgive this sort of thing happening perhaps by accident once but now its happening all the time. Guess all we can do is contact the team and tell them

Edited on 09/17/2017 at 9:41:17 PM PST

zapberry
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by zapberry on Sep 19, 17 3:44 AM
Trav3lbird wrote:Level 94 where I got the requirements still required me to get more moves. I took a screenshot - anyone know how and where to send it to?

If you're emailing customer support, wait for a reply from a person and then reply to that email with the screenshot as an attachment.

If you're posting about it here on the forums I'd say upload it to an image hosting website such as imgur.com and then you can paste the URL of your screenshot with the post that you make. Good luck

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Sep 19, 17 4:50 AM
I'm not seeing a link to an official Vladivostok city thread yet.

How the heck are we supposed to get level 46????? It's a timed level. I managed to make one lightning and the gummies moved before it got to the one I want to remove. Am I going to have to use three shovels, an earthquake, or eternal freeze on this one?

GamingGrampa
Herring
Herring
361 Posts

[Post New]by GamingGrampa on Sep 19, 17 5:56 AM
Lordkalvan, trav3lbird and I both commented on that level, hers is back on page 1 mine is the middle of this page, starts with "By the way trav". But yes I think you will need one earthquake unless you're really lucky! Jules would probably debate me on that, but she's much better at timed levels than I am.

OOo_jules_oOO
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,045 Posts

[Post New]by OOo_jules_oOO on Sep 19, 17 6:19 AM
GamingGrampa, I wouldn't dare to debate you, you are right on the quake boost, its a good one in those circumstances. And the lightning bolts are what I would have suggested to go with to make a good start. My thoughts on this one, are just go for it with a really good layout to start, and move as fast as you can making as many bombs, line boosts and bolts as you possibly can when the opportunity comes up so it just blasts the board to pieces. somehow, I must have fluked that one first go, don't remember having issues with it. Can I suggest an idea for timed levels though, when you open the board up, if its not easy to work out how to get it out at first glance, take a screenshot, back out of the level, then go and study the pic. From that, you can take your time to work out what are the tricky 'corners' and odd bits that might need a boost when the time comes, sometimes levels have those little separate boxes by themselves that only a bolt when hit with the same colour as the one in the box will clear it. This one has some tricky corners and odd bits and its not entirely straightforward. perhaps try a combo boost before you open the board and then, if a bolt can be made, do it, but use those formed bombs and line crushes from the combo to start off blowing things up. It might all fall into place from there. But you do have to think fast with this one, you don't have a lot of time. If you really can't get it, then use an eternal freeze, but it is doable. GOOD LUCK.

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Sep 19, 17 6:28 AM
I managed to clear all but the three weird gummies then used an earthquake. Don't think I'll go for architect though. I hate timed levels......

Thanks!

GamingGrampa
Herring
Herring
361 Posts

[Post New]by GamingGrampa on Sep 19, 17 6:32 AM
lordkalvan wrote:I'm not seeing a link to an official Vladivostok city thread yet.

How the heck are we supposed to get level 46????? It's a timed level. I managed to make one lightning and the gummies moved before it got to the one I want to remove. Am I going to have to use three shovels, an earthquake, or eternal freeze on this one?

Just posted on the official Vladivostok level help thread, it was hiding on page 4!

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Sep 19, 17 3:38 PM
Hello everyone!

I just wanted to drop by real fast to apologize about the help thread for Vladivostok not showing up in the Gummy Drop! City Directory as expected. It should now be linked there so that it doesn't seem missing from the forums when it leaves the front page.

I also wanted to thank players for their time and for discussing issues that were impacting their experience while playing Gummy Drop!. I want to apologize for the issue players are seeing where a level is not providing a win after completing the objectives if those objectives were completed on the last turn or at the last second.

The teams behind the game are working to resolve this issue as quickly as possible, and I hope that update comes soon. When the Forum Moderation Team receives any further information regarding an update to the game, a moderator will be sure to announce what that contains as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience while the right teams resolve this issue.

If players would like to continue discussing that issue or report new technical issues on the mobile version of Gummy Drop!, please feel free to do so at the designated technical issues thread below:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Gummy Drop! Mobile here!

Just in case it's helpful, I'm also providing a direct link to the Vladivokstok level help thread, so that players can go there to provide assistance and request hints and tips for levels:

Vladivostok - Level Help

Thank you for your patience, and thanks for letting us know that link wasn't showing up! If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by Miss_Aleisha on Sep 19, 17 5:07 PM
Hi everyone, Can someone please tell me why- if I finished the city within the time limit by completing ALL monuments & ALL the intern levels— why is it now completely locked down?? I made sure to get through it in time and spent coins on a lot of levels to be sure I'd make it in time, however when I get on today it completely locked down?? It even took me to the next city on the list in the car, but of course it's still not available.

OOo_jules_oOO
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,045 Posts

[Post New]by OOo_jules_oOO on Sep 20, 17 12:31 AM
Miss_Aleisha, I think you will find that it would have closed after the free visit time was up anyway, the only way to have it open permanently is to either use travel vouchers to open it up or to be finished with Lima and naturally, its the next city so in that case you would be able to open it again as normal when you move on with the next city. Where are you up to in the list of cities?

Trav3lbird
Clownfish
Clownfish
823 Posts

[Post New]by Trav3lbird on Sep 20, 17 1:40 AM
Re: the glitch where the game doesn't acknowledge you have completed all moves and wants you to buy more - Chelsea at customer services said the developers are working on fixing it. She offered me coins to make up for the annoyance but I zhad to log out and leave the game and I didn't do that for ages after I got her message and really just wanted to be back with you all

GamingGrampa
Herring
Herring
361 Posts

[Post New]by GamingGrampa on Sep 20, 17 5:51 AM
Thanks trav, it's nice to know that they are actually listening, still waiting for the new update for iOS.

Go to: