Thanks Desertdruid and silver_hawk !

eastendteddy
Flounder
Flounder
2,497 Posts

Re:What's your strategy for 'use 100 hints' CC

[Post New]by eastendteddy on Sep 13, 17 10:00 AM
Um PTG you kinda lost there mate .
Seeing Betslou only gets on to gift and do the CC's because of the monster storm our
Dear Sharp-Eye has become my getter done faster I can beat you gal ROTFLMHO
Keep up will ya man or are you still reeling from your visit from two very fine ladies
that went to see you and spent the day ************ YOU LUCKY DOG YOU*************

Randy

gtminer
Clownfish
Clownfish
696 Posts

[Post New]by gtminer on Sep 13, 17 10:14 AM
My strategy use to be to earn it the long, hard way, either because of the coin I could get, or later the shard I could get. But now that I need nothing except the DQ's, I'm not sure. By nature, I conserve resources, both in game and real life. So it will be against my nature to use the items. But it takes so blasted long to use the hint button, so I might use a combination of both. Hard to fight against one's nature.

[Post New]by Elsaemerald on Sep 13, 17 10:33 AM
Well I did the full wait-it-out and keep playing HOS rounds until done the very first time this challenge showed up in my game. I ended up doing nearly 200 HOS which certainly resulted in a lot of coin and airship items BUT that was painfully slow.

And just right now I can only play for short sessions ar a time so I think I will use all resources at hand. A combination of the free hint button along with the other three hint tools. I have more than ample tools on my main game but my second game not so much so will have to rely more on waiting out the hint timer. Alas no for me just now to help wile away the time. Nope, will have to rely on junk tv instead.

Edited to add: and I too will turn on nightmare mode just for this challenge

Edited on 09/13/2017 at 10:52:54 AM PST

Flora1
Minnow
Minnow
200 Posts

[Post New]by Flora1 on Sep 13, 17 11:08 AM
Boredom. Well, I'll make good tea or coffee. I'll have some tennis on TV. None of our players are playing. Well, as soon as I can, I'll press the hint. I'll finish the location. And I'll go to the next, the same way. In pauses before the hint is charged I will look at the tennis.

HennyMarie
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,008 Posts

[Post New]by HennyMarie on Sep 13, 17 1:30 PM
I will activate an amulet and use the wands and free hint to get even more HOS done in the hour.

gtminer
Clownfish
Clownfish
696 Posts

[Post New]by gtminer on Sep 13, 17 3:26 PM
HennyMarie wrote:I will activate an amulet and use the wands and free hint to get even more HOS done in the hour.

Smart. Wish you the best of luck in many hos.

TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,115 Posts

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Sep 13, 17 4:24 PM
I had been so tired of doing HOS that I was considering using lightning flashes, wands, and crystal balls to help make this task go faster.

Thanks to Irma, I had a 3 day rest, so I'm going to try and do it just using the hint button. The remainder of the CC is easy, so I'm not concerned if it takes me 2 or 3 days to complete the 100 hints on both my games.

Go to: