Re:Welcome to Eternity forum

[Post New]by aidantm on May 8, 10 3:41 PM
so much to do .....cant let go of this game ...help me get additional bricks ,,,have all
four items...what is up with this....thanks in advance for the help,,,

[Post New]by aidantm on May 8, 10 3:41 PM
so much to do .....cant let go of this game ...help me get additional bricks ,,,have all
four items...what is up with this....thanks in advance for the help,,,

[Post New]by TYLERTVAL18 on May 9, 10 11:00 AM
Hello to All. Have figured the solution to the stone face puzzle. In the scene with the altar you must place it till it rumbles and a solution appears on the altar. You then follow this direction with the stones. Mine was a zz .. So I hit 12...56..34..78.Hope this helps as I have been stuck all day. Also this hint on the altar has the hitting points. they look like dots. Have fun this is a challenge.

[Post New]by blakey127 on May 9, 10 2:50 PM
hi i am at the level where the bird is supposed to drop a feather, i have redone the level three times and the feather is never there, can any one help me please.

[Post New]by cappy52 on May 13, 10 2:36 PM
Okay I have been thru this game 3 times from the beginning. I can't get to axe out to work with my forum. Do we even have it? Please let me know. Thanks

aniem
Lobster
Lobster
95 Posts

[Post New]by aniem on May 18, 10 7:36 AM
I noted the question by cowboyjack was a while ago and he probably got past that by now if he kept at it but for the benefit of others with the same problem, you must push the button/stones quickly and also note the colored outlines shown in the w/t - they are the best indicator of the proper order to push them.

bbmo
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

[Post New]by bbmo on May 23, 10 2:20 PM
Ok, I have deleted and downloaded this game twice. There is not key where the pool is. I cannot get out of this level.

[Post New]by Angelg47 on May 29, 10 11:43 AM
I can't find gear to replace, without it I cannot cut bridge can someone help me please

[Post New]by wvgirl48 on May 29, 10 10:20 PM
I pretty much like this game and was doing fine till I got to the Robin Hood segment - when I get to the very end of it and you are supposed to stir the ashes with the crowbar to get the key thereby getting the gold to give to Robin - it just WILL not work - when I try to stir the ashes with the crowbar it WILL not work - so I am stuck!! What do I do now??????????? I haven't needed the walkthrough till now - and it isn't helping at all with this - just says stir the ashes with the poker!!
Any suggestions? I even tried restarting the game and same thing happens????THANKS

[Post New]by micha528 on Jun 7, 10 10:58 AM
Angelg47 wrote:I can't find gear to replace, without it I cannot cut bridge can someone help me please

I also cannot find the gear, I have fixed the bridge. Also cannot get the correct order for the stone faces.. Please help...

bfgZambezi
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,858 Posts

[Post New]by bfgZambezi on Jun 7, 10 11:30 AM
Hey Angelg47 and micha528, welcome to the forums!

Have you clicked on the gear on the back wall to trigger a Hidden Object scene? You'll find the gear in that scene.

Check out the walkthrough for helpful screenshots that will guide you through this task.

Hope this helps!

-bfgZambezi

[Post New]by sjaakie74 on Jun 13, 10 6:07 AM
Hi bfgZambezi

I'm stuck at exactly the same point (cannot find that gear, so cannot continue with faces in the wall in the tunnel of silence) I've clicked EVERYWHERE in the Eagle Canyon, with no result. No hidden object scene. Can it be a glitch in the game? My kid and I were very dissapointed as we enjoyed the game very much and now cannot continue... Please help!

Thanks!

MickyTeddy
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

[Post New]by MickyTeddy on Jun 13, 10 7:40 AM
Also stuck not being able to access tile puzzle in the tunnel as the

Bridge scene wants me to use the machete.
But up comes the ring with the missing gear.
If I click elsewhere it tells me I am not using it in the right place.

All glass pieces and skulls in place, also plank and scroll.

[Post New]by sonshine1 on Jun 19, 10 6:38 AM
Elkestra wrote:
azoch wrote:second time playing a very good game, but cannot get the stone blocks
(1 thur 8) respond to correct sequence. also cannot bring up the skip this
puzzle area any one else having this problem. hate to waste a punch card on a game that only works one time.

The buttons will only allow you to use them once the pattern has ben revealed (and bridge repaired). When you did the skulls/crystals, did the room rumble, and something rise out the top of the stone plinth?

[Post New]by sonshine1 on Jun 19, 10 6:40 AM
I think I have the crystals in order according to color, but the temple didn't rumble or reveal anything

[Post New]by deanmk on Jul 3, 10 7:49 PM
The crystals have to be in a certain order and the skulls in place. The altar opens and gives you the stone puzzle pattern ZZ...

hit stone button 1 & 2 and directly underneath hit the first and second stone.
Do the same thing again with the third and fourth stone and then the last two stones. That should do it. The ZZ is a pattern.

the emerld and holder all come together to make a lazer to cut stone.

sudiebpet
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by sudiebpet on Jul 26, 10 5:10 PM
I can't find the key at Zeus' pool in the Minotaur segment. Can someone please help?

[Post New]by judiem on Aug 20, 10 4:58 PM
stuck on the gear thing i picked up the crystal dont know where it went and all i get is use machete and that doesn't work help

[Post New]by shakyshakyme on Apr 7, 11 12:22 AM
sonshine1 wrote:
Elkestra wrote:
azoch wrote:second time playing a very good game, but cannot get the stone blocks
(1 thur 8) respond to correct sequence. also cannot bring up the skip this
puzzle area any one else having this problem. hate to waste a punch card on a game that only works one time.

The buttons will only allow you to use them once the pattern has ben revealed (and bridge repaired). When you did the skulls/crystals, did the room rumble, and something rise out the top of the stone plinth?

[Post New]by shakyshakyme on Apr 7, 11 12:25 AM
At the altar: Got all the skulls and glass in place...no rumbling and says to place the glass. It IS placed, and according to w/t is placed correctly. Now what? Not too thrilled with this game.

Go to: