ember89
Flounder
Flounder
2,103 Posts

Re:Post any Eternity technical issues here only

[Post New]by ember89 on May 1, 10 7:58 PM
Nikita77 wrote:At the Maya temple where I'm supposed to click on the tiles in the order 1 through 8, it keeps giving me the message to click on them in order every time I click on a tile...I can't complete the task...

in the moon temple - when you place the gems in their holders and the skulls in the boxes, a combination will pop up telling you how to key the stones... good luck

sunnyglow
Clownfish
Clownfish
804 Posts

[Post New]by sunnyglow on May 1, 10 8:17 PM
I have started this game 3 different times and cannot find the key in the fountain room of Zeus. I think my game has a flaw. Can I order another game? When I reinstall the game, I come up with the same problem Also I took the advice of the person who said not to let go of the mouse until you had the key. I looked for the key but it just doesn't exist in my game. Is this a flaw?

[Post New]by Kevinsfavorite on May 1, 10 9:00 PM
No key in fountain. Downloaded the game twice. still no key. tired of playing the first 4 levels over and over again. What next?

[Post New]by boyscoutdaniel on May 2, 10 3:04 AM
No key here either. Hey, BF guy, let us know what to do.

eirini51
Lobster
Lobster
84 Posts

[Post New]by eirini51 on May 3, 10 2:52 PM
A faulty game does not have a solution in the help site. I have battled with the same problem since commencing the trial. After solving the puzzle the trial time was up. Having bought the game the puzzle, at the inca site, where there are eight faces and the must be pressed in the correct sequence. Well it no longer works and I am angry to say the least. I have purchased a number of games that are faulty and have not been able to finish them. There is nothing wrong with my pc as it regularly updates the drives and it is fairly new. I deleted and reloaded the game and the puzzle is still unsolvable. All I get with each face I press the must be pressed in sequence. I have tried every combination imaginable and still the same problem

cindiliz
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by cindiliz on May 3, 10 8:01 PM
Hi. I'm trying to help Edmond Dantes escape. I have a knife, a wall hammer and a rope ladder in inventory. I have prepared the boat by loading the oar. Now I'm stuck. The wall hammer will not work until the boat is loaded. The boat will not accept any more items. Where do I go from here?
Thanks! Cindiliz

lazella
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

Post any Eternity technical issues here only

[Post New]by lazella on May 4, 10 1:58 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home>Help pages</a>. Using our <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home>Help pages</a> is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

<a href="http://bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=166">Frequent Crashing of Game</a>
<a href="http://bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=438">Game Compatibility</a>

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home>Help pages</a>, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home>Help pages</a>.

[Post New]by scrgma on May 6, 10 2:39 PM
the game is not cooperative and I have just started.

Time machine scene; where is the letter that goes on the edge of the stand (where grandpa is)?

On to the garden to get the time capsule -- the garden shears are no where in sight; they should be where I left them earlier.

Is this enter game a battle? Help is no help.

[Post New]by jacki2801 on May 8, 10 11:04 AM
Have started the game three times and cannot find key in Zeus's pool. Have downloaded the updated version and still no key. Is there some solution?

bfgTigris
Salmon
Salmon
2,693 Posts

[Post New]by bfgTigris on May 8, 10 11:13 AM
Hi everyone,

If you are having trouble with the key in Zeus's pool, you may want to make sure that all the steps are done in order. You can do that my checking the walkthrough. If the steps are out of order, you may want to start a new profile and do them in the correct order to see if that helps. If not, I would suggest contacting Customer Support.

If you would like to continue to assist us with this issue, we ask that you please send a Dr. Felix in your message to Customer Support. Dr. Felix is a diagnostic reporting tool the tech team uses to get a lot more specific information about what is happening with the game. If you're uncomfortable completing the following steps, I want to urge you to contact Customer Support for more specific help.

Click here to start Dr. Felix

1. Select 'Run' or 'Save File' to download the Dr. Felix file to your desktop.
2. Next, open the 'DrFelixBigFish' file.
3. Once you’ve agreed to the terms, Dr. Felix will start gathering information.
4. Wait for Dr. Felix to finish, then click the 'Next' button.
5. A .zip file, named 'DrFelixResults' will save to your desktop.
6. Attach the zip file to your support ticket. You don't have to open the .zip file if you don't want to, it's already collected the information it needs.

Click here for information on how to attach a file to your support ticket.

Thank you for your patience,

bfgTigris

[Post New]by suecook43 on May 12, 10 10:08 PM
Has BF Games found a solution to the faces being placed in sequence? If not, then I highly suggest they correct this issue to maintain their reputation. I cannot tolerate not being able to complete a game due to no fault of my own.

LadyWyntre
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

[Post New]by LadyWyntre on May 15, 10 7:03 AM
I would like to see a fix to enable the feather to drop if you follow the sequence in logical order (placing bait before you release the bird). The game isn't terrible, but it's also not good enough to replay this much of the game because of shoddy programming.

One should NOT have to read the walkthrough in order to prevent a game-stopping bug.

QUZEMOTO
Guppy
Guppy
160 Posts

[Post New]by QUZEMOTO on Jun 1, 10 6:01 PM
i am having trouble with any item in the lower bar to use on the puzzle. combining items such as wings with sandals will not lift out of the box/bar at the bottom of the screen and will not combine with each other. after several tries it will remain in the lower box and combine by itself, then go up into the screen, float around and then go back to the box unattached/uncombined. then the next click it will combine. but the items make a "sprung" spring sound when i click on them and try to take them into the scene and then they return to the lower box before they even make it into the picture to be used or combined. just lots of trouble and so i am moving on to other games that work. there are so many i don't need this mess or this game.

tinyzac
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

[Post New]by tinyzac on Jun 3, 10 7:02 AM
fed up with eternity have done everything three times but stone buttons does not work still get these buttons must be pushed in right sequence will not uninstall again it does not help am fed up am deleting and asking for a refund

MickyTeddy
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

[Post New]by MickyTeddy on Jun 13, 10 7:05 AM
Stuck on bridge.
If I go to tunnel to get gear it will not let me press the keys.
Says other area needs to be completed. But all are!

Uninstalled etc., reinstalled twice. Keep replaying doing glass bits in the order suggested, even leaving the scroll and plank till last but to no avail.

Mac player.

[Post New]by Blonde1080 on Jun 16, 10 11:14 AM
I have uninstalled the game and re-iinstalled...the same problem...cannot get past the stones, or fix the gears for that matter. Let me know when these issues have been resolved. Thanks.

acstechn
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by acstechn on Jun 20, 10 8:05 AM
I have gotten through the Maya puzzle successfully but nothing happens. All the areas are check marked and as I go to each on, all tasks have been performed successfully. The time machine doesn't appear. The Maya guy keeps giving me the same message about "are you the one?". I've restarted the game and have restarted my Mac to no avail. Puzzled.

Update...looks like something went wrong with my original profile. When I logged on with a different name, the game played through successfully from beginning to end.

Edited on 07/05/2010 at 9:37:08 AM PST

Caveman fire

[Post New]by pacobell55 on Jun 24, 10 7:19 PM
I have collected the logs and lit the branch, but cannot place a log ANYWHERE! Read the walkthrough and tried the location, and all around - NOTHING! Is it my computer, the game I downloaded or ME? I purchased the game!

[Post New]by katie64 on Jul 6, 10 6:33 PM
MickyTeddy wrote:Stuck on bridge.
If I go to tunnel to get gear it will not let me press the keys.
Says other area needs to be completed. But all are!

Uninstalled etc., reinstalled twice. Keep replaying doing glass bits in the order suggested, even leaving the scroll and plank till last but to no avail.

Mac player.

I am a Mac player and I'm having the same problem. Any fixes in sight?

Glitch found?

[Post New]by loveagolden on Mar 13, 13 2:09 PM
Read through your FAQ's and posts, didn't see this one: I'm in the first chapter, in the cave w/caveman. It recognizes my lit branch, but doesn't recognize the firewood - so I can't put the firewood in the fire ring in front of the caveman. Any suggestions...??? Coz, I'm lost!

Go to: