Re:Update and check out Trina/Robyn's room!!

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on Sep 19, 17 7:30 PM
Words truly escape me...I started sobbing my eyes out at the sight of the little robin and the A and S initials on the wolf pups.

Thank you so much, devs. You have no idea what this means to those of us who lost a very dear friend and a fervent MCer.

Job well done!!!!

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Sep 19, 17 7:42 PM
Thank you development team. Such a simple thing has done us a world of good. I can finally cry a few happy tears, because Robyn would have thought this was great. I'll be sending a picture of this to her family to show just how much we all cared for Robyn.

unofrio
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
412 Posts

[Post New]by unofrio on Sep 19, 17 7:58 PM
I noticed the pretty little robin but not the medallions. Will have to check those out!

It was a very nice gesture.

D-NY

[Post New]by llaurelwreath on Sep 19, 17 8:06 PM
Thank you. It's great to know that the people who love this game and contributed to it are appreciated. Big Fish and the Dev's showed great heart in response to our loss.

qbrn
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by qbrn on Sep 19, 17 8:45 PM
Thank you to Big Fish and the devs. A bigger thank you to the moderators, for passing along our heart felt needs. May we all be able to visit Trina's room with a new respect for her and to visit our dear friend.

A job well done on this entire update!

THANK YOU!!!

westwind02
Minnow
Minnow
258 Posts

[Post New]by westwind02 on Sep 19, 17 9:01 PM
The A and the s is such a nice touch. It bring a tear to my eye!! A job well done!! Thank you so much for a job well done!!

kkreisman
Clownfish
Clownfish
535 Posts

[Post New]by kkreisman on Sep 19, 17 10:38 PM
What a WONDERFUL tribute to Robyn! Thank you Mods, Devs and all of the MC creative team. This is why we love and stay with MC through all the rounds and waits. The results are heartwarming and beautiful.

katiek

Angelfish
Angelfish
1,060 Posts

[Post New]by 1457051 on Sep 19, 17 11:11 PM
This is really awesome and touching that with all the devs have to do ( and all the complaints) they find the time and caring to do this.
Another reason why I love this game!

AnnaDownes01
Flounder
Flounder
2,175 Posts

[Post New]by AnnaDownes01 on Sep 19, 17 11:17 PM
THANK YOU! THANK yOU! THANK YOU! Tears of joy that our dear friend is remembered. She helped me so much, both in and out of the game

SA__
Guppy
Guppy
149 Posts

[Post New]by SA__ on Sep 20, 17 12:05 AM
THANK YOU!

A big thank you to the Mods for passing on our request and a big thank you to the Devs for acting so quickly and beautifully to make a lasting memorial to our friend. I just love the way the robin bobs and the letters around the the pups necks .

Sa

FionaN
Minnow
Minnow
232 Posts

[Post New]by FionaN on Sep 20, 17 1:06 AM
It is comforting to know that there is still so much goodness in this world. What a beautiful way to remember Robyn.
She was very much a huge part of this game and forum. I have been playing since the beginning and her posts always helped me.

Thank you to all concerned you made this happen. Robyn will now never be forgotten.

Player: Fionna

whitemane
Herring
Herring
330 Posts

[Post New]by whitemane on Sep 20, 17 1:53 AM
Robyn is now back with us......and is a permanent part of the game she obviously loved. A great tribute to her. Many thanks to all involved in bringing this to fruition.

Doc

norry6
Clownfish
Clownfish
611 Posts

[Post New]by norry6 on Sep 20, 17 2:05 AM
How lovely. Well done to all who listened and made it happen. Thank you

dandydog
Clownfish
Clownfish
803 Posts

[Post New]by dandydog on Sep 20, 17 2:51 AM
What a Happy, Happy Day! Thank you so much Mod's and Dev's for listening to Our Hearts Request about honoring our Dear Friend Robyn. Linda/Mrs Fletcher/Dandy

AuntieRoo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,393 Posts

[Post New]by AuntieRoo on Sep 20, 17 3:56 AM
To the Mods & Devs,
I don't have the update yet (iOS) but it is already clear to me from the posts above that BFG, HQ has a heart of gold.
Your changes to Trina's room in tribute to Robyn (Apollo/ Shadow)will help our MC community to heal & make our loss easier to bear over time.
I can only give you my gratitude for your kindness but it comes from the bottom of my heart.
THANK YOU

NYBaker
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by NYBaker on Sep 20, 17 5:47 AM
Also appreciate the tribute to Robyn in Trina's room - very touching and thoughtful.

So here comes my stupid question of the day: where does one find the new quests, HOS, etc. I'm at Level 73 but really don't have a clear sense of where to look for the new items mentioned in the BF Update post. Also have to say I've been playing MC more by guess and by gosh than any particular strategy. Tried going to the link for game playing guide but didn't really find it useful.

I really enjoy MC and want to become a better player but just don't know where to start and feel frustrated I'm not able to locate all the changes the update mentioned. Any advice would be greatly appreciate!

Thanks - NY Baker

mdpetdoc
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,489 Posts

[Post New]by mdpetdoc on Sep 20, 17 6:03 AM
NYBaker wrote:

I really enjoy MC and want to become a better player but just don't know where to start and feel frustrated I'm not able to locate all the changes the update mentioned. Any advice would be greatly appreciate!

Thanks - NY Baker

You would need to reach level 78 to see the new content other that the new puzzles.

I found the NEW strategy guide helpful and asked questions in the forum.

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Sep 20, 17 6:32 AM
NYBaker wrote:
where does one find the new quests, HOS, etc. I'm at Level 73 but really don't have a clear sense of where to look for the new items mentioned in the BF Update post.

Thanks - NY Baker

The update gives new quests to move beyond level 78 where players where finished with the last update and waiting for this one to move forward. There are 2 new puzzles for everyone and you can start building those. The 9th Castle Challenge will be starting soon and then the Fall and Winter events will begin as well. Those will keep lower levels busy as they also continue to advance.

The New Strategy Guide can be very helpful. Find it in the Helpful Links for Midnight Castle (locked thread mid way down on the front page of this forum).

If you have any other questions feel free to ask. This forum is active and will either provide you an answer or direct you to the player created threads that have more detailed explanation.

mamarose1900
Flounder
Flounder
2,190 Posts

[Post New]by mamarose1900 on Sep 20, 17 9:53 AM
That is awesome! I haven't been in there yet, so I'll look for it when I do.

Have fun stormin' the castle!

drkgordon
Minnow
Minnow
200 Posts

[Post New]by drkgordon on Sep 20, 17 10:29 AM
Wow! I'm impressed! What a sweet thing to do. Well done!

Go to: