Re:Welcome to Magic Encyclopedia: Illusions forum

[Post New]by millhann on May 10, 10 6:48 AM
sixtynine wrote:I am stuck in the zone where the horse is drinking the water. I can't fill the jug with the horse drinking. I can't put the harness on without shutting off the water...WHERE? Also the shell at the bottom of the canal is a mystery. HELP!!

bratzgram
Clownfish
Clownfish
634 Posts

[Post New]by bratzgram on May 10, 10 11:38 AM
HELP!!!! I have made it to the end of chapter 1 but can't pick up the mandrake root to place on the ships engine. Anyone have a clue as to what I can do. I did go to the walkthrough and think I have done all I should but I can't pick that rotten thing up. Love this game so far but would like to move on now!!
Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

[Post New]by nwl43 on May 10, 10 12:35 PM
millhann wrote:
sixtynine wrote:I am stuck in the zone where the horse is drinking the water. I can't fill the jug with the horse drinking. I can't put the harness on without shutting off the water...WHERE? Also the shell at the bottom of the canal is a mystery. HELP!!

If yoyu've made it to the horse you already retrieved the last section of emperors seal that was covered by the shell. There is nothing else there. To shut off the water go back to area with all the soldiers. You should have found a valve to use in the upper right to shut off the water.

dantesmaw
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by dantesmaw on May 17, 10 7:28 AM
Did anyone else have trouble with the quality of this game? I found it jerky and at times totally unresponsive. I have not had this problem with any of the other games, so I don't think it's just my computer. Anyways, I gave up before my trial time even ended, it was too frustrating.

[Post New]by dee721 on May 20, 10 5:03 PM
I'm stuck in the observatory have the key parchment half the blue bottle, and half of the wand. already have red potion. What do I do next.

[Post New]by PJ1946 on May 26, 10 3:52 PM
chpwldmn wrote:I just bought it. I like it and am trying to finish without using the walk-through.
How do you charge the glasses?

[Post New]by terracegarden on May 28, 10 8:55 PM
I'm stuck in Atlantis. Well before I can get there I must put all the ingredients in the boiling pot. However, I can't find the last of the fish skeleton. Can anyone help? Thanks.

gamefun13
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by gamefun13 on Jun 9, 10 9:01 AM
This was a great game. Need more games like this one....

[Post New]by Andya46 on Jun 22, 10 11:20 AM
I am stuck on the first chapter. The parchment paper won't go where it is susposed to and can't find the rest of the wand, Help please

[Post New]by ericdalyan on Jul 17, 10 1:39 PM
chpwldmn wrote:I just bought it. I like it and am trying to finish without using the walk-through.

[Post New]by ericdalyan on Jul 17, 10 1:42 PM

[Post New]by ericdalyan on Jul 17, 10 1:53 PM
Stuck 0n how to put the jars on the stands

GreenMyEyes
Guppy
Guppy
113 Posts

[Post New]by GreenMyEyes on Mar 19, 11 12:09 PM
I'm stuck in Chapter 2, in the 3rd scene where I'm trying to help the old lady with the loom. I'm having a lot of trouble trying to find the last rung of the ladder. When I clicked on help, the game indicates that there's something in the vicinity of the boat. I looked at the walk-through here, which also indicates the boat -- some illusion on the end of the oar. But when i click on the boat, I get sent immediately back to scene 2. Help! I'm loving this game and don't want to give up without finishing it,

[Post New]by PATRICE33 on Mar 31, 11 8:53 PM
Please help, I never did the walkthrough, don't even know how, but I am stuck on the second chapter between the second and third level. Can't find the missing candle or the emerald's ring when it keeps sendin me into the next frame with the boat. I get in there and I can't find all the parts to the tools to get out. I love this game but I am tring to move on and can't.

[Post New]by Ororina on May 2, 11 5:36 PM
PATRICE33 wrote: Can't find the missing candle or the emerald's ring when it keeps sendin me into the next frame with the boat.

You have to empty the river.

[Post New]by Ororina on May 2, 11 5:38 PM
I have a major problem with the end of part 2. All I have to do now is to give the cloak to the emperor, but the game won't let me. I've now gone through the walkthrough to find if I've missed something, but I can't find the "missing link". Any tips out there?

[Post New]by packersmomma on May 15, 11 8:17 AM
I am still having problems in chapter 1 finding all of the parts of the silk worm and i cannot get back to the lady with the loom, because my canal is empty so HELP, please )))

Can't give the cloak to the emperor

[Post New]by MortishaAddams on Jul 17, 11 5:53 PM
I saw someone else had this issue. I have uninstalled and reinstalled this game twice. I am really enjoying it but finally gave up because no matter how hard I've tried to give the cloak the the emporer, he doesn't take it. I believe it's a flaw in the game. I have studied the walk through and can't find where I might be doing this incorrectly.

[Post New]by RebeccaTX on May 12, 13 5:22 PM
GreenMyEyes wrote:I'm stuck in Chapter 2, in the 3rd scene where I'm trying to help the old lady with the loom. I'm having a lot of trouble trying to find the last rung of the ladder. When I clicked on help, the game indicates that there's something in the vicinity of the boat. I looked at the walk-through here, which also indicates the boat -- some illusion on the end of the oar. But when i click on the boat, I get sent immediately back to scene 2. Help! I'm loving this game and don't want to give up without finishing it,

Hi... I found your post on an old forum and decided to take a chance. Did you ever get an answer to your questions? I am having the same problem finding the last rung of the ladder and the last piece of the shuttle. Same issue: the walkthrough pictures showing where the pieces are supposed to be... they simply aren't there in the game. I tried two different walkthroughs.. same results.

Go to: