Gifting wish list

marliza
Clownfish
Clownfish
532 Posts

Re:Gifting wish list

[Post New]by marliza on Oct 5, 17 7:29 AM
I just want to add that a good thing to do if you have a neighbor who is not gifting is to look at the thread on here about "upcoming absences". sometimes people are away, and they've posted here to let others know. best to check that discussion thread before deleting anyone!

missourigem
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

[Post New]by missourigem on Oct 5, 17 2:05 PM
Cyberfox277 wrote:I can only speak for myself, of course, but since you've asked, and you're a new neighbour. I can tell you that I don't have time to go through WLs every day, it's going through WLs or play, when I have a WL I don't have time to play, simple as that

So in my case, I wish you'd send me something you need and I'll return it, saves time and trouble for everyone

Okay.. I have to admit I don't understand this Cyber... I'm thinking you gift in a different 'process' than I. If I had to accept a neighbors gift, and then find that same gift to give and then process through all my neighbors to find you... that would be quite time consuming for each gift??? I'm thinking I am misunderstanding something.. Most seem to do as I.. make a pass through the neighbors on the bottom of your screen and gift a free request or something I have multiples of in my Back Pack that's on their list. Then just click on anyone of their 'gift' tabs, pick a free gift, and select everyone that is showing there as they have not received a gift yet. The whole process only takes a few minutes this way..... I'm sure it's me...

Cyberfox277
Guppy
Guppy
145 Posts

[Post New]by Cyberfox277 on Oct 8, 17 2:36 PM
Yes, you are misunderstanding something, Missourigem

You don't have to process through all your nbrs to find a particular nbr, if you type their name on that little box where it says "Find a friend by name", they show up immediately. Only works on windows mode though, it doesn't work with full screen mode for some reason.

I don't know if it's faster than your way, but it really works for me

Go to: