Cookyville
Guppy
Guppy
155 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Katy and Bob: Safari Cafe Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by Cookyville on Oct 11, 17 5:20 AM
This is an SE sold as a CE

RIPOFF

lmhagood
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Katy and Bob: Safari Cafe Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by lmhagood on Oct 14, 17 6:15 PM
This game is a total ripoff...no way it should be considered CE. There are no bonus levels when you complete the game (and no way to tell before you buy), levels are all pretty much exactly the same with very little challenge whatsoever, no strategy guide and the trophies/achievements aren't awarded even though I've purchased all upgrades, completed all levels etc. For the first time, I can honestly that anyone who paid the price for this CE should get their money back. Where is the quality control from Big Fish?

[Post New]by mefraffe on Oct 19, 17 6:21 PM
Game keeps freezing up on level 49, I have to enable the task manager to get out of it. Frustrating. Please help.

SVBob
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by SVBob on Oct 22, 17 8:01 AM
Attempting to play (PC Windows 10) but won't let me enter a Player Name. Box is grey and can't be selected. Tried Uninstalling etc....
Am I being thick?
Any ideas anyone?

julesyhedgehog
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,850 Posts

[Post New]by julesyhedgehog on Oct 22, 17 8:31 AM
You clicked on 'Select Player' first on the Main Menu? Then on the 'Select Player' screen, did you click on the + sign to try to enter your name?

julesy

[Post New]by strichel on Oct 27, 17 1:52 PM
Like everyone above I am very disappointed in this game being released as a CE. There are NO extra levels, have no idea how to "buy" artifacts & not all of the trophies are being awarded. If I had known you were only getting the 60 levels, would have waited to purchase standard edition! Please fix the trophy issue!~

tamk42
Herring
Herring
324 Posts

[Post New]by tamk42 on Nov 6, 17 5:52 PM
This is a collector's edition? If you are going to charge more we expect more---We're playing the "game" of more money for extra levels and this one has none! In addition to that the trophies don't even work. What a major disappointment! I won't buy any other game this series puts out.

Csustar
Clownfish
Clownfish
565 Posts

[Post New]by Csustar on Nov 17, 17 6:41 AM
Level 34, does not work, guests show up, Katy waves, dog wags its tail.
can't move around. I have everything up to date. Use win pro7. Did fixes in the freeze help area.
If I delete and redownload will I lose the place I am at?

Go to: