Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Crossroad Mysteries: The Broken Deal here.

[Post New]by Batgirl10_7 on Feb 25, 18 1:51 PM
angelfish106 wrote:
sheaflyin wrote:You're kidding, right? Hows about you play the game and then fix it and then update the corrected game.

As it appears you're the only one that has this particular problem, 'hows about' you try what has been suggested by someone who is trying to help you and have a bit more grace about it.

And it's up to the developer to fix any problems, not BFG. If there's a common fault with a game then a fix may get issued by the dev; however, as it seems you are the only one with this problem, it's likely not a fault with the game. I suggest you talk to Customer Services, if it's not too much trouble.

Actually, if you were not so quick to attack a player you would now see that several players have had this same issue, including me. I have been enjoying this game tremendously and had gotten to putting the xray over the floor plans but had to sign out for a bit. When I came back, the floor plans were there but the xray was no longer there and the moves to get it were long past and I cannot continue playing the game unless I start over and that is not going to happen at this point without a fix because not everyone has time to sit through an entire game playing with no break. So, I am hoping not only can the creators of this game find a fix but perhaps other players can learn as well and not jump on and bully others for an issue THEY are having when it has nothing to do with YOU

Go to: