aussieali
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Enchanted Kingdom: A Stranger's Venom Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by aussieali on Oct 3, 17 10:43 PM
Yep No Bowstring for me either. It's very very frustrating because I really like this series but it's annoying having to replay the game to this point (last chapter) just to pick up a bowstring first!! If I contact Tech Support and they send me a coupon for another game, does that mean that this game will no longer be mine to play when and if they fix the glitch or I decide to replay to get the bowstring? I don't want to give up this game but for the price we pay for these games (and I buy ALL the CE's) I don't think it would be fair to take this game off me just because it's got a glitch. I know that sounds pretty petty and miserly but there it is. I spend a ton of money on this site and think it's only fair that I get to keep this game and be given a coupon for another CE version game too. Does anyone know if they will take this game away from me if I contact Tech Support?

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Enchanted Kingdom: A Stranger's Venom Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Oct 4, 17 9:22 AM
Hi aussieali,

Thank you for taking the time to post. It is understandable the frustration that technical issues may cause, and we definitely want to help get things up and running as they should. Oftentimes the Customer Support Team may send a coupon code for the inconvenience that these issues have caused. These are sent on a case by case basis, and by writing into Customer Support the appropriate teams are able to more easily identify the trends of these issues in specific games. The information within the tickets are used to further investigate these issues to bring to the developers of the game. If you contact the Customer Support Team, the game won't be taken away from your account, and you are more than welcome to address any concerns within the ticket.

I hope I was able to provide some clarification. Thank you for your patience, understanding, and continued support. If you have any questions, feel free to PM any of the moderators. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

pamra
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by pamra on Oct 4, 17 11:20 AM
Same problem with the bow string. The game's been out for awhile, so can you tell us if there will be a fix?

[Post New]by sabinepranjic on Oct 5, 17 2:11 AM
I want to join all the others with the bowstring problem. It is very annoying, that I can't go further, because it is a very nice game.

nintendomo
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by nintendomo on Oct 5, 17 7:05 PM
I am stuck with a "Nothing to do here" that won't let me go anywhere or do anything. I am starting to think I should only play games that I don't like because the ones that I do like never, ever work!!

ushina
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Enchanted Kingdom: A Stranger's Venom Collector's Edition her

[Post New]by ushina on Oct 6, 17 4:27 AM
LittleWren wrote:I'm now at the Battlefield (and the area just before it). I got to the point where I could do nothing more. I have 4/5 potion ingredients to heal the Chronicler, 2/2 tomb decorations (which I can't place anywhere) and a thin metal rod. I've looked into the strategy guide and it says that there should be a bow strong for the crossbow in the knight's hands after I return his two fingers. I had picked up the potion ingredient already and then the scene exited. I can't get back in to pick up the bow string.

I have exactly the same problem - just cant go on with the game.

kindnsruls
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Enchanted Kingdom: A Stranger's Venom Collector's Edition her

[Post New]by kindnsruls on Oct 6, 17 9:10 AM
I'm in the area of the sorcerer's cliff and "there's nothing to do here" on every available location shown on the map. I need to go back to previous areas to do/get things but can't leave this area or figure out how to change the map to show previous locations. Help or refund! ?

Edited on 10/06/2017 at 9:11:23 AM PST

nflynn
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by nflynn on Oct 8, 17 2:11 PM
When are we getting patch fix? I'm still waiting and stuck in crystal forest and cant go back...would like to finish this game I paid for?!?

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Oct 8, 17 5:08 PM
Hello Everyone,

I'm sorry to hear that players are seeing trouble with specific puzzles of the game. If you haven't already, I'd like to offer some suggestions that have helped some players in the past when encountering a similar issue as well as how to reach out to our Support Team should those steps not seem to help.

The first thing I recommend, if playing on Windows and experiencing an issue with a specific puzzle seeming stuck or unable to be completed, is to see if providing more permissions will help the game run more smoothly. If you'd like to try running the game as an Administrator, the steps for how to do that are on the following page:

Run Game as Administrator

For any problems that continue after trying those steps, I recommend contacting our Technical Support Team with a description of what has occurred and the game title. Our Reps will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible. If you would like to provide the teams behind the game further information to assist them with any investigations they are conducting, you can provide our teams a Dr. Felix Diagnostic Report. That report could be helpful for the right teams when investigating player reported issues, and I want to thank players who have already taken the time to provide these to our teams or have already reached out to our Support Team.

Thank you for your patience. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

judella
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by judella on Oct 9, 17 4:13 PM
I'm on Sorcerer's Cliff and the durned raccoon won't take my apple!

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Oct 9, 17 5:07 PM
Hello judella,

I'm really sorry to hear the raccoon won't take the apple, and I'm swimming over to help. Please take a look at the suggested solutions in the help pages below.

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Run Game as Administrator

The first article contains instructions about how to check whether the computer's video card driver is up to date. The driver controls how images are displayed on the screen, and developers regularly release new updates to ensure everything keeps running smoothly. When a game hits a progression block, checking the driver can be a big help.

It's also a good idea, when a game won't respond to commands, to run a game in Administrator Mode. This ensures the game has the permissions to access all of the resources it needs. Those instructions are contained in the second help page.

Should these instructions not work, please contact our Technical Support Team. They'll be the best equipped to take over from the forums.

The other moderators and I thank you for your patience and hope you'll PM us if any other questions arise. We're here to listen and to lend a hand.

bfgBeruna

[Post New]by never_too_old on Oct 11, 17 9:02 PM
The game allows you to pass to a new section, without making sure you have all the items you need from the previous section. Since you can't go back for the item, the game can't proceed.

[Post New]by Old_Man_River on Oct 15, 17 11:45 AM
I have a different problem. Bought the game and was enjoying it until I tried to follow the girl into the cave. I received a message saying thank you for playing the demo. Purchase the game for etc. I bought and paid for the game. What more can I do?

JJ99
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by JJ99 on Oct 16, 17 4:39 AM
I need the ship emblem - supposed to be in the bottle (according to the walkthrough) but when I used the corkscrew on the bottle the bottle disappeared and there is no emblem to pick up - nothing anywhere. Please get your act together Bigfish - and can I respectfully request that when you test a game dont just test everything in one order - not everyone playing the game is going to click in the same place or do everything in the "right" order - we dont know the right order - we didn't make the game. And f one more of your techs tells me to start the game again with a different profile and make sure I do everything in the "right" order I think I'll scream!!!
Have look at the posts from the techs - not a single one of them answers the questions asked - that's the kind of help you guys provide these days

[Post New]by nanatsunade on Oct 16, 17 4:46 PM
I seem to be having the same problem as everyone else. I'm missing the bowstring, which was suppose to be in the Knight's hands when the fingers were replaced. The scene exited as soon as I got the potion, and I can't get back in. So, needless to say, there is nothing I can do, literally. And, when I hit the hint button, I get the same thing...there is nothing to do..very frustrating to buy a game that doesn't work. I'm also using Win10, which, from what I have been reading, seems to be an issue with a lot of the newer releases. Is there going to be an update, or a fix for this game, or not??? HELP, PLEASE!!!!

[Post New]by jodylynnmermaid on Oct 17, 17 5:54 AM
I am having the same problem.

LittleWren wrote:I'm now at the Battlefield (and the area just before it). I got to the point where I could do nothing more. I have 4/5 potion ingredients to heal the Chronicler, 2/2 tomb decorations (which I can't place anywhere) and a thin metal rod. I've looked into the strategy guide and it says that there should be a bow strong for the crossbow in the knight's hands after I return his two fingers. I had picked up the potion ingredient already and then the scene exited. I can't get back in to pick up the bow string.

JPOlafson
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by JPOlafson on Oct 17, 17 1:37 PM
locked in the crystal forest and can't go back and it says every thing is done there at this time. its not my computer because others have the same problem!

[Post New]by lisacollins on Oct 18, 17 12:51 AM
The same thing is happening as you cant get down to the bowstring and cant get the 5th ingredient. Cant move forward except to restart the game and hope for the best. has a patch been developed to correct the glitch yet please.

nflynn
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by nflynn on Oct 19, 17 8:22 PM
When are they FINALLY going to send a patch to fix a problem everybody is having moving forward in this game? Waste of money and horrible service! What has happened to Big Fish quality check? Still stuck in crystal forest and nothing to be done!

Kamana_29
Marlin
Marlin
9,782 Posts

[Post New]by Kamana_29 on Oct 20, 17 2:39 PM
I've just received notification of an update for this game. I haven't had a chance to play it yet so I'm pleased BF has released the update in time for me, at any rate.
Hopefully, this update will fix people's problems.

Kam

Go to: