SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

Re:i finished the game ask questions if you need help

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on May 8, 10 3:00 PM
The ghosts appear after you've completed the mausoleum collection.

[Post New]by Lishka1272 on May 8, 10 5:03 PM
Thanks for the info!!

i finished the game ask questions if you need help

[Post New]by chhavi1993 on May 8, 10 7:35 PM
how did you solve the puzzle 1?

[Post New]by chhavi1993 on May 8, 10 7:37 PM
how did you solve the puzzle 3?

i finished the game ask questions if you need help

[Post New]by chhavi1993 on May 9, 10 3:33 AM
chhavi1993 wrote:how did you solve the puzzle 1?
will nobody answer?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on May 9, 10 2:51 PM
For puzzle 1 you need to drop a villager on the fish skeleton.

For puzzle 3 you need to drop someone on the blackened rocks that are by the bridge to the lab. They will take it to the fire. Drop someone on the wooden bowls by the sea or by the stream and they will get water. When the rock in the fire is hot, drop someone on it and they will take it to the lab to boil the water.

eliwin1021
Guppy
Guppy
106 Posts

[Post New]by eliwin1021 on May 10, 10 5:29 PM
how far along do you have to be to save the frogs? or is it just the amount of people you send to save the frogs at once?

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on May 10, 10 8:06 PM
I don't think the frog puzzle is related to level. All you need is having your stream unobstructed enough so it flows around the tree and into the pool, and you need soap. Try soaping up about 6 people and having them rescue frogs repeatedly.

[Post New]by luckykj12 on May 11, 10 9:41 PM
How can you keep the streem free from debree? After clearing all of the debree the first time, is there a way I can do something besides making a villager go and clean it all of the time?

[Post New]by debb0011 on May 11, 10 9:42 PM
I am stuck on puzzle 13 and 16 help!

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on May 11, 10 11:32 PM
luckykj12: Nope, there is nothing else to do about that than to have villagers keep the stream clean. This will be a good thing later, when there are no more things to build and you're trying to get villagers to master the building skill.

debb0011: Puzzle 13: Drag a villager to the tree and drop them on the sick branch. They will get some cloth to bind the tree. Once the tree is bound, drag someone to the cutting tools and they will cut off the sick branch. Finally, drag them onto the soap and they will clean the cut.

Puzzle 16: When the tree in your tech menu says it is recovering (4 levels), drop a villager on the crates with the moth-eaten braids in the lab. They will bring them to a rock by the sea. Drop someone on the braid by the sea and they will make them into rope with cloth. Then look for the purple hummingbird. After it's landed on a flower you can have someone pick it and fix it to the rope. Each rope needs 6 flowers and you need 3 decorated ropes to complete the puzzle.

[Post New]by chhavi1993 on May 12, 10 2:10 AM
SeverineSnape wrote:For puzzle 1 you need to drop a villager on the fish skeleton.

For puzzle 3 you need to drop someone on the blackened rocks that are by the bridge to the lab. They will take it to the fire. Drop someone on the wooden bowls by the sea or by the stream and they will get water. When the rock in the fire is hot, drop someone on it and they will take it to the lab to boil the water
thanks very much

[Post New]by miss_led_uk on May 13, 10 8:02 AM
Honoring the tree? got my fresh water and the correct herbs collected 20 people close by the pot dries up before i can get 20 to eat... how much food from food bin only put one in do i need more? the people who i do get to eat sit under the tree tried this tons of time am i doing summat wrong??

[Post New]by pradise on May 14, 10 9:25 AM
SeverineSnape wrote:If you've got level 2 science and built the cloth hut, drop someone at the base of the sheer cliffs and they will go get a cutting tool from the lab to cut some pulpy vines. Make a stew with the pulpy vines and sea water and take the stew to one of the flat rocks by the sea. Then drop villagers onto the pulp until it has been changed to cloth.

[Post New]by pradise on May 14, 10 12:53 PM
[b]WHERE IS THE SHEER CLIFF I KEEP TRYING I'M STILL STUCK

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on May 14, 10 2:35 PM
It's the cliff next to the big staircase that has the vines growing on it. The vines can only be cut once you've built the clothing hut.

[Post New]by pradise on May 15, 10 6:50 AM
THANK YOU NOW I NEED TO KNOW HOW TO MAKE SOAP

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on May 15, 10 4:02 PM
Make a stew with 3 soapy herbs and sea water.

[Post New]by sister1951 on May 15, 10 6:47 PM
how do u get puzzle 14

Edited on 05/15/2010 at 6:48:03 PM PST

[Post New]by sister1951 on May 15, 10 6:50 PM
Gemini11 wrote:I finished the game too. This one is the stew for the Grand Feast. It is a puzzle and you need a lot of food (every of each type, 2 from food bin and a mushroom) for the Grand Feast.

Go to: