Herring
302 Posts

Re:Birthdays and special days

[Post New]by Kimberly_63 on Sep 29, 17 12:58 PM
gtminer wrote:
Kimberly_63 wrote:
gtminer wrote:December 4 - Birthday

May 25, 2017 - MC Anniversary

My sister's bday is dec 4th easy to remember. Thought u had been playing much longer

Hehe, I have been playing a lot longer. My original game was August 2014. I added that date to my post.

That's what I thought we need to go with the oldest date. Is lost so many games that I've lost count. My pc is still broke and I think it will stay that way for awhile otherwise I will be treated for pc ptsd which I know a lot of people can re!ate to

Katijay
Minnow
Minnow
287 Posts

[Post New]by Katijay on Sep 29, 17 1:29 PM
Kimberly_63 wrote:
Howdah wrote:Birthday month September
MC Anniversary February 2014

Noted your bday earlier. I'm still in awe of your age that's awesome. Someone mentioned that we have players older than 70's. Anyone want to share who they might be? Oh magic ball!!!! Hope you had a very special day another player that has been around for awhile

BF says I have been playing 86 1/2 days...I have made to level 80 (not spending any cash)!!!...LOL...should I be embarrassed that I have played that much?!...I am 71...

Kimberly_63
Herring
Herring
302 Posts

[Post New]by Kimberly_63 on Sep 29, 17 1:34 PM
Katijay wrote:
Kimberly_63 wrote:
Howdah wrote:Birthday month September
MC Anniversary February 2014

Noted your bday earlier. I'm still in awe of your age that's awesome. Someone mentioned that we have players older than 70's. Anyone want to share who they might be? Oh magic ball!!!! Hope you had a very special day another player that has been around for awhile [

LOL...should I be embarrassed that I have played that much?!...I am 71...

Never!!!

AuntieRoo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,393 Posts

[Post New]by AuntieRoo on Sep 29, 17 2:15 PM
MC birthday 1st October 2015......but I didn't find the forum until January 2017.

I am a Taurus (May birthday) who refuses to ask for a "senior fish & chips".I prefer the childrens portion.I like to think I'm young at heart.

Kimberly_63
Herring
Herring
302 Posts

[Post New]by Kimberly_63 on Sep 29, 17 2:34 PM
AuntieRoo wrote:MC birthday 1st October 2015......but I didn't find the forum until January 2017.

I am a Taurus (May birthday) who refuses to ask for a "senior fish & chips".I prefer the childrens portion.I like to think I'm young at heart.

I turn 55 next June but for some reason it seems to be the age when you start receiving a lot of discounts based on your age. That's why I'm glad I found mc age is only a number.

iwik1
Herring
Herring
382 Posts

[Post New]by iwik1 on Sep 29, 17 3:15 PM
MC Anniversary Feb 15

Birthday 29th November

Kimberly_63
Herring
Herring
302 Posts

[Post New]by Kimberly_63 on Sep 29, 17 3:21 PM
iwik1 wrote:MC Anniversary Feb 15

Birthday 29th November

Noted

mamarose1900
Flounder
Flounder
2,190 Posts

[Post New]by mamarose1900 on Sep 29, 17 4:01 PM
Birthday: November 28

MC anniversary: I have no idea. I first started near the launch and then stopped playing for a while. I noticed the Welcome forum started in December 2013, so I'm guessing I first started to play sometime in 2014. But I don't remember when. So, I'm choosing a random date and that will be my MC anniversary. Let's pick April 1, just because it's funny.

Have fun stormin' the castle!

Desertdruid
Manatee
Manatee
4,356 Posts

[Post New]by Desertdruid on Sep 29, 17 4:05 PM
As was recently noted my birthday is September 26.
I started MC in April 2015, but didn't find the forum until Halloween - it was my 1st Special Event & I was clueless & friendless.

This forum has been a wonderful addition to my world - thank you, friends!!!

Kimberly_63
Herring
Herring
302 Posts

[Post New]by Kimberly_63 on Sep 29, 17 4:11 PM
Desertdruid wrote:As was recently noted my birthday is September 26.
I started MC in April 2015, but didn't find the forum until Halloween - it was my 1st Special Event & I was clueless & friendless.

This forum has been a wonderful addition to my world - thank you, friends!!!

My 1st event was Halloween too and I was hooked and then Christmas was great as well. Up until recently I was working a lot so I haven't made many friends but I feel a special warmth when I read all the posts and see how much fun y'all have - I want to play too but I'm not as witty as some of the long time posters.

Noted your special days!

Happy mc hunting!

[Post New]by lilredhood on Sep 29, 17 4:12 PM
androd is mc is august 2015
pc is the fist fall event as android didn't have that
my birthaversary is October 16 ( I stopped counting at 55 as i that was age I was when my son died so all mine since then have been anniversaries of turning 55)

Kimberly_63
Herring
Herring
302 Posts

[Post New]by Kimberly_63 on Sep 29, 17 4:17 PM
lilredhood wrote:androd is mc is august 2015
pc is the fist fall event as android didn't have that
my birthaversary is October 16 ( I stopped counting at 55 as i that was age I was when my son died so all mine since then have been anniversaries of turning 55)

Lilredhood I'm saddened by your loss that must be so difficult for you. I pray that you have found some comfort in the MC community.

I will note your special days.

*kimber!y*

GulfCoastGuppy
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,963 Posts

[Post New]by GulfCoastGuppy on Sep 29, 17 4:32 PM

Birthday 29th November

Hey Chris! Same birthday November 29

MC anniversary March 2016

Edited on 10/01/2017 at 6:34:22 AM PST

Kimberly_63
Herring
Herring
302 Posts

[Post New]by Kimberly_63 on Sep 29, 17 4:33 PM
GulfCoastGuppy wrote:

Birthday 29th November

Hey Chris! Same birthday November 29

MC anniversary April 2016

Noted. Lots of special days in November and April

Katijay
Minnow
Minnow
287 Posts

[Post New]by Katijay on Sep 29, 17 4:54 PM
Does your ID # have anything to do with some kind of start date? Do they go in any kind of order when they are issued? Just curious...I thought I had seen some posts from 2014 that had 3 or 4 #'s only...

Kimberly_63
Herring
Herring
302 Posts

[Post New]by Kimberly_63 on Sep 29, 17 5:03 PM
Katijay wrote:Does your ID # have anything to do with some kind of start date? Do they go in any kind of order when they are issued? Just curious...I thought I had seen some posts from 2014 that had 3 or 4 #'s only...

I started playing in Aug 2014 but on pc. Some of the older players have 4 digits but if they lost their game and it wasn't restored they get a new number. I was going by when they 1st started MC. I'm not sure if the beta version started earlier than Jan 2014 but we have players that have been playing for a really long time.

andmaryl
Minnow
Minnow
205 Posts

[Post New]by andmaryl on Sep 29, 17 5:34 PM

MC Anniversary - December 2013

Birthday - October 15

Original # 1656

Still Love this Game!
Bijou

Kimberly_63
Herring
Herring
302 Posts

[Post New]by Kimberly_63 on Sep 29, 17 5:39 PM
andmaryl wrote:
MC Anniversary - December 2013

Birthday - October 15

Original # 1656

Still Love this Game!
Bijou

. You're one of the very early players. Gives me incentive to keep plugging a!ong! Noted your special days

Dbingamen
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,341 Posts

[Post New]by Dbingamen on Sep 29, 17 6:16 PM
Birthdate: October 14

MC anniversary date is a little harder. Originally started a Kindle game, then an iPad game, quit my Kindle game and then started a new one. I believe my original start date is September 2014. Sure seems like a lot longer I did not find the forum for many months and it took me a long time to post so that doesn't really help me much.

Kimberly_63
Herring
Herring
302 Posts

[Post New]by Kimberly_63 on Sep 29, 17 6:23 PM
Dbingamen wrote:Birthdate: October 14

MC anniversary date is a little harder. Originally started a Kindle game, then an iPad game, quit my Kindle game and then started a new one. I believe my original start date is September 2014. Sure seems like a lot longer I did not find the forum for many months and it took me a long time to post so that doesn't really help me much.

I've noted your special dates. Time sure flies. I played Pc with multiple personas for a !omg time then my pc crashed for the 4th time in May and that was that. I was so happy to start playing again I truly missed it!

Go to: