Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Haunted Hotel XV: The Evil Inside Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by phil55bren on Oct 30, 17 9:17 PM
I have Christian's Cameo and the Strategy guide says to place it on the scriptwriter's notes that were supposed to be obtained with the blue bottle and pendant which I did receive but the notes are nowhere in sight. Please Advise

daggy_k
Starfish
Starfish
56 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Haunted Hotel XV: The Evil Inside Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by daggy_k on Nov 6, 17 1:08 PM
belamba wrote:I love Haunted Hotel series, but once again another game I can't play. The custom cursor changed to having a system cursor stuck on top of it, so I couldn't see what I needed to do.

The same for me, only not hindering my gameplay, just immensely annoying.
Been having this issue with all Elephant games for about a year now, posted it here in games forums, nothing happens.
Playing on Mac OS X 10.12, anything from .2 to .6.

Edited on 11/06/2017 at 1:09:09 PM PST

[Post New]by jhooker6 on Nov 10, 17 2:28 PM
I have same issue:

"How do you get the Secret Room to continue after you find the 4 cameras?"

[Post New]by ChazWax on Nov 13, 17 8:35 PM
Poodlebear wrote:Game was running fine, got to the dead technician's room, there is a jack-in-the-box in front of his wrapped up dead body. When I picked up the other items there (his briefcase kind of bag and the collectors item puzzle piece) the window closed before I could pick up the jack-in-the-box. Now no interaction is possible. I can not pick up the jack-in-the-box, can not zoom in order to pick it up and can not proceed w/o it.

I'm having the exact same problem as the above. Cannot proceed and according to the walkthrough, that's what comes next. Anyone else have this problem?
Macbook Pro, Retina High Sierra

[Post New]by ArleenRainbow on Nov 18, 17 12:00 PM
ChazWax wrote:
Poodlebear wrote:Game was running fine, got to the dead technician's room, there is a jack-in-the-box in front of his wrapped up dead body. When I picked up the other items there (his briefcase kind of bag and the collectors item puzzle piece) the window closed before I could pick up the jack-in-the-box. Now no interaction is possible. I can not pick up the jack-in-the-box, can not zoom in order to pick it up and can not proceed w/o it.

I'm having the exact same problem as the above. Cannot proceed and according to the walkthrough, that's what comes next. Anyone else have this problem?
Macbook Pro, Retina High Sierra

Same problem here. Using a Mac OS 10.13.1. Not just a windows problem. Exact same problem as both Poodlebear and ChzWax

Go to: