Daily rewards

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

Re:Daily rewards

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Oct 4, 17 6:09 PM
I wonder whether some players fiddled with the clock on their devices to get more chests? The only way to prevent that is to have the game ask a server what time it really is.

keitht53
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
461 Posts

[Post New]by keitht53 on Oct 5, 17 12:00 AM
The need to be on-line is ridiculous. I recall somebody saying they play it on their way to and from work to fill the time. They are being penalised because they don't have internet access.
I know it's only a game but they should be considering all types of player.

Jolliejackie
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by Jolliejackie on Oct 5, 17 12:25 AM
I don't really understand if the GD game can automatically add any progress made while off-line, why it can't do the same with the daily chests?

OOo_jules_oOO
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,045 Posts

[Post New]by OOo_jules_oOO on Oct 5, 17 12:50 AM
Yes, just like I have said before, the chests did NOT used to be online at all. So why do they have to be now? I open up another game on a daily basis, it gives me a free boost, I do NOT have to be online at all. I am so not happy about this having to be online now to access the daily chest. I will never ever get 30 days in a row.

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Oct 5, 17 5:00 AM
Day 16 monsterville version: chest does not show as an icon at all. After I finished playing my first game today I got 15 coins from the chest. (Or was it 25???)

Edited on 10/05/2017 at 6:46:03 AM PST

GamingGrampa
Herring
Herring
361 Posts

[Post New]by GamingGrampa on Oct 5, 17 5:43 AM
Day 16 here: 25 coins after playing my first game.

Weatherup
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

[Post New]by Weatherup on Oct 5, 17 8:56 AM
I'm in Seoul and need millions of bricks, hats, etc. So a few thousand of these is useless, like finding pennies on the sidewalk. Not impressed.

Trav3lbird
Clownfish
Clownfish
823 Posts

[Post New]by Trav3lbird on Oct 5, 17 10:48 AM
Day 16 here 12,500 hats

Trav3lbird
Clownfish
Clownfish
823 Posts

[Post New]by Trav3lbird on Oct 6, 17 9:36 AM
Day 17 12,500 hats - again!

[Post New]by globetrotter217 on Oct 6, 17 4:00 PM
Day 18: 12.500 hats, day 19: 25 coins.

Of course I agree that it is in no way enormous, but compared to the measly 2500 resources in the old free treasure chests I feel this is an enormous impovement.

[Post New]by JMS7665 on Oct 6, 17 11:59 PM
I am not getting the daily treasure chest anymore. The icon no longer appears. How can I get it back?

[Post New]by DanielaH on Oct 7, 17 12:39 AM
Ich finde das Gejammer schlimm, es ist ein Geschenk, kostet doch nichts.seit doch einfach zufrieden

[Post New]by Suev52 on Oct 7, 17 5:19 AM
My daily reward stay in the first 7days then starts over I enjoy the game and play every morning for a short time. I would be nice to get increase rewards

snowmanvt
Clownfish
Clownfish
566 Posts

[Post New]by snowmanvt on Oct 7, 17 5:57 AM
JMS: On android, and maybe iPad, you no longer get the treasure chests automatically. You have to play a level first, any level. After you play, win or lose, the chest will appear.

It is not an intuitive change and not very well thought out.

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Oct 7, 17 6:14 AM
Suev52 wrote:My daily reward stay in the first 7days then starts over I enjoy the game and play every morning for a short time. I would be nice to get increase rewards

I suspect that one of your short sessions started more than 24 hours after the previous one ended. You may want to open the game for a minute each evening too.

Trav3lbird
Clownfish
Clownfish
823 Posts

[Post New]by Trav3lbird on Oct 7, 17 9:54 AM
Day 18 - 15000 bricks, and on iPad after the latest update the chest appears after you play a level. Not the most sensible change.

fishfinder246
Minnow
Minnow
271 Posts

[Post New]by fishfinder246 on Oct 7, 17 10:32 AM
25 coins today!!! Yeah!

Fish

fishfinder246
Minnow
Minnow
271 Posts

[Post New]by fishfinder246 on Oct 7, 17 10:35 AM
Another weird thing, my side bar is showing a chest in New York. There is not a chest there. !!?

Fish

Trav3lbird
Clownfish
Clownfish
823 Posts

[Post New]by Trav3lbird on Oct 8, 17 11:39 AM
Day 19 12500 hats

OOo_jules_oOO
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,045 Posts

[Post New]by OOo_jules_oOO on Oct 8, 17 10:38 PM
Back from the second weekend in a row away, got a treasure chest sometime last night after opening the game, as it crashed, I have no idea what I won, but it has taken me back to day one. No chest icon showing at all now though, so I wonder if this non show of it that seems to be happening for some players has hit my ipad. Another chest should be due around midnight tonight, I will see what happens, it may or may not show up. But this whole new chest thing is a real pain in the proverbial if you ask me. I am NOT IMPRESSED at all.

Go to: