gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

Re:Update on android, 7th Oct.- SPOILER Fall Event

[Post New]by gohill on Oct 8, 17 11:15 AM
I'm curious if any mod knows anything about this...

riddler01
Minnow
Minnow
272 Posts

[Post New]by riddler01 on Oct 8, 17 11:35 AM
That was all the info I have, hopefully another MC friend, or moderator, or dev can help us all out........please?

Riddler

[Post New]by Amethyst2066 on Oct 8, 17 12:12 PM
Either this is an elaborate and cruel joke or something else is going on. I just checked google play and there is no update there. There is nothing showing on Facebook as well. The ones claiming this update exists, info can be found on Facebook, an update did happen and can be found only on google play are all lying and we fools fell for it. ha ha, not funny!

Update: as of today 10/12 Android players are getting this update before PC and IOS.
How unusual as PC is usually first followed by IOS.

Edited on 10/12/2017 at 6:28:07 PM PST

BAPPLE
Clownfish
Clownfish
626 Posts

[Post New]by BAPPLE on Oct 8, 17 12:16 PM
Just to add: Android never gets an update first Usually 1-3 days later. And if the players are actually playing that really doesn't make sense.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Oct 8, 17 12:19 PM
Hello Everyone,

Thank you for your patience while waiting for some clarification about these items and features appearing in some versions of the game. After reaching out to the teams behind the game, it sounds like they are trying to roll out the seasonal event a little bit early to help make that event run more smoothly when it begins. While the event hasn't started yet, some elements of it are appearing in some games to prepare for that change.

This may appear as some changes or additional content for some players on some devices. This means that some elements of the event could be appearing before the event begins, and I apologize for any confusion this may cause in the meantime as players will be unable to make use of that content until the event truly starts.

Unfortunately, I was unable to be told when we might see an update or that event start, but it sounds like they're hard at work getting content ready to release to all of our players across all devices. Once the information that an event has started or an update was released for players to install, a moderator will be certain to provide an announcement so that players can see what all is in that content update.

Thanks for your patience, and I hope this helps clarify why some players are seeing some new things but not others. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Edited on 10/08/2017 at 12:20:10 PM PST

gtminer
Clownfish
Clownfish
812 Posts

[Post New]by gtminer on Oct 8, 17 1:25 PM
No need to apologize. We're very happy to get a sneak peak/tell. We so love our gossip . Gives us stuff to talk about, and lets our imaginations run wild.

We do so appreciate you taking the time to contact the developers and giving us feedback.

AuntieRoo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,393 Posts

[Post New]by AuntieRoo on Oct 8, 17 2:14 PM
bfgllinalta.....you could try fluttering your eyelashes,or sending chocolates maybe then you could get more info.

Only joking,thank you for updating us on the current situation

Sweetypuss
Guppy
Guppy
108 Posts

[Post New]by Sweetypuss on Oct 8, 17 3:19 PM
Wooooooooo Whooooooo! I'm excited for those that got the new updates and thank you so much for telling the rest of us... anticipation! I'm happy to volunteer my big ideas... I mean consulting, for furniture development, rooms and pets. I got BIG ideas...BIG! Like Godzilla versus King Kong vs Loch Ness monster big...BIG!

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Oct 8, 17 5:26 PM
Thank you for the clarification, bfgllinalta!!!!! And now for the $64,000 question... do the devs take bribes per chance?....

tennco
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,001 Posts

[Post New]by tennco on Oct 8, 17 6:05 PM
Seems like some are jumping to conclusions. That’s why I stay off social media.
Thanks to mod for validating for original posters

Edited on 10/08/2017 at 6:07:27 PM PST

SPOILER Fall Event

[Post New]by JannaMcCastles on Oct 9, 17 2:08 AM
As requested by many questions via pm
puzzles:
Ghosthunter avatar with his weapon in a stone hall, ghost lady in background all scene in white/light blue
Witch avatar with lila hut and red hair on the right, her black cat with green eyes sitting on the left, in between big pot cooking with white sparks in steam clouds in light green a green soup. Looks yummy lol
pets:
Halloween Guinea Pig is a very cute one, grey and white, wearing an orange back cover and a little lila whitch hut with a mini pumpkin deko.
Hounder looks like a sitting dog puppy with blue thong, glowing blue eyes on a iron chain.
Sorry about my English, Janna

BAPPLE
Clownfish
Clownfish
626 Posts

[Post New]by BAPPLE on Oct 11, 17 8:03 PM
Opened my game (10-11) and automatic download as previously reported. My husband sitting right next to me didn't get it.

tutorqueen
Lobster
Lobster
86 Posts

[Post New]by tutorqueen on Oct 11, 17 8:47 PM
Ipad version has not shown up yet. Looking forward for something new to do. Waiting......................

tutorqueen
Lobster
Lobster
86 Posts

[Post New]by tutorqueen on Oct 11, 17 8:49 PM
Thanks for the info bfgIlinalta!

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Oct 11, 17 9:28 PM
gohill wrote:Thank you for the clarification, bfgllinalta!!!!! And now for the $64,000 question... do the devs take bribes per chance?....
Surely you don't expect Devs to take bribes from someone who has the knights banging their weapons on the grounds in the middle of the night!!!!

rbsworld
Herring
Herring
317 Posts

[Post New]by rbsworld on Oct 11, 17 9:54 PM
Just got an update. The puzzles, pets, new achievements etc are all there...just no "Twitchy Switchy Halloween" kiddos yet. Interesting thing about the new 'book' in our private rooms...they've added levels per color, old and new! So my take on that is we will be able to finish out collecting last year's ghosts! I am looking forward to that because I am missing a few.

FE is near!!!

RBsMom

PS the new avatars are of salute to La Dìa de Muertos...they are really cool!

Edited on 10/11/2017 at 10:01:39 PM PST

Go to: