airship is depressing

Annelliegram
Marlin
Marlin
9,238 Posts

Re:airship is depressing

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Oct 11, 17 8:35 AM
volzhi wrote:Reading through all of your discussions, I wonder how you got so many of so many things. <--Mostly by continuing to do the rounds after reaching game end.

I am always out of money and have to wait and wait until I get just enough to craft the item or open a new item to move on. I end up with less than $100 to be able to do the deal. Am I doing something wrong?? <--Not necessarily .... although, when leveling up, I would sometimes just stop with the character quests and do a few rounds to try to gather coins and some inventory. The stamps also helped with crafting stuff and, of course, the pet food helped with feeding pets. In my boot straps fashion I have reached 65. (and be aware that all the remaining levels are quite expensive -- with Level 77 being the current "winner" at 193,200 coins)

Part two of the question is what about all the inventory items? Sometimes when I see one is over $100, I can't resist cashing it in. Should all this $$$ be left just lying there for another day? <-- I'm not so sure I would cash in an inventory item .... sometimes they cost more to craft than you get from selling them. Sooooo, before selling any crafted item (while I was leveling up), I would go to the NEW Strategy Guide and look through all the upcoming character quests to see if that particular item is going to be requested.....if not, then I might consider selling it.....it still depends on the item.... for instance, Bowl of Secret Power costs $4000 coins to craft ...You only get 500 coins from selling it.....even if you win it from the Wheel, it would save you 3500 coins if the game requests it in some update.
And regarding the large inventories of items, coins, and diamonds that players have .... most of them secured them AFTER they finished the character quests and finished leveling up.....we just continue to play the rooms while waiting for the next update .....it is amazing how fast the coins build up when there are no character quests asking you to open new areas or craft items for them!

ctaylor56
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

Re:airship is depressing

[Post New]by ctaylor56 on Oct 12, 17 1:04 AM
Annelliegram wrote:And regarding the large inventories of items, coins, and diamonds that players have .... most of them secured them AFTER they finished the character quests and finished leveling up.....we just continue to play the rooms while waiting for the next update .....it is amazing how fast the coins build up when there are no character quests asking you to open new areas or craft items for them!

I was just about to give this same answer. Remember the long wait before the Harbour was added? We must have played for months, with nothing to spend the gold on.

If I need gold or shards, I will sell HOS items, but never let anything drop below 20. I figure that the game will give me what I need when I need it.
Stamps I keep 300 of each and sell the extra, and Airship items I try to keep 500 of each and try to keep the spread to 50 between highest and lowest. I only send Airships during CC events.
I also keep 100 each of pet food, and only feed pets if it doesn't take me below 100, except during CC events of course.

Go to: