bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Secrets of Magic 3: Happy Halloween here.

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Oct 18, 17 2:24 PM
Hello Everyone,

Thank you for your patience while waiting for responses from the Moderation Team. It sounds like some levels won't unlock and that others say one tile remains even though that shouldn't be the case. I'm swimming by to offer some troubleshooting guidance.

If you're playing the Mac version of the game, I'd recommend checking out the help page below. It contains instructions for updating several key pieces of software on the computer, which have helped players with similar troubles in the past.

Mac Game Troubleshooting

Those playing the game on PC should check whether their computer's video card driver is up to date. I'd also recommend running the game in Administrator Mode. Both processes will allow the game to interact more smoothly with the computer, and their instructions can be found in the help pages below.

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Run Game as Administrator

Should those suggestions not fix the game, or if your inquiry hasn't been addressed, please contact our Technical Support Team. They'll be able to provide a new solution. If there are any remaining questions, please PM me or one of the other moderators. We'll happily help however we can.

bfgBeruna

whitby59
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by whitby59 on Oct 19, 17 2:08 AM
power ups not working

wondercat
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by wondercat on Oct 19, 17 2:39 PM
Playing Mac Game. Stuck on level 36. When you do the first move a key falls but it does not open either lock. When I clear the initial board there are no other keys and there is no way to continue. Not sure if this is a tech issue or a game play issue,

[Post New]by chattcat on Oct 20, 17 9:10 AM
This game is defective and for the third time I am stuck a level because of the same issues everyone else is experiencing. It is obviously not the fault of my computer, it is this game. I am playing on a Mac and you have not really said much to remedy the situation and it should not be the onus of the person buying the game to have to go through all this. Big Fish Games should swim on over and offer the people who purchased this buggy game a credit.

lumimat
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by lumimat on Oct 20, 17 11:23 AM
Adding my voice to the 'can't finish a level because the obstacle I need to clear doesn't exist' - level 68 in my case.

[Post New]by marandasmom on Oct 20, 17 1:24 PM
Re lease post any TECH ISSUES for Secrets of Magic 3: Happy Halloween here.
10/21/17 Same issue despite replaying three times!

Level 99 says there is one block left when clearly there is not. When will you fix this. Using PC

perky1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by perky1 on Oct 22, 17 8:42 PM
Level 91, shows 1 steel block left, not there. Have replayed twice. Obviously a glitch in game since I see it posted everywhere. Only difference is it seems to be appearing in different levels for different people. Will have to uninstall and try that. Very frustrating at the end of the game.

perky1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by perky1 on Oct 22, 17 8:44 PM
when you see this many posts about the same one imaginary block left....it's not us. A fix is required or start refunding.

cowclaudia
Lobster
Lobster
90 Posts

[Post New]by cowclaudia on Oct 23, 17 6:21 PM
To heck with running this as administrator - maybe the developer of the game can fix it!

metmichallica
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,184 Posts

[Post New]by metmichallica on Oct 24, 17 10:38 PM
I just had a level that told me I had one block left, All I did was replay the level again and that worked for me. Sorry to see so many people having problems with this game. I suggest if you want a refund you go directly to Bigfish support and e-mail them.

cj74
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

[Post New]by cj74 on Oct 27, 17 10:21 AM
I've cleared level 67 twice, according to the screen, but in the upper right hand corner display of items left to clear, it shows I still have one more square to demolish....I can't see it and time runs out every time. Is anyone else having this problem on this level?

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Oct 31, 17 11:25 AM
Hi Everyone,

It sounds like there have been some troubles with clearing levels where it still shows a square needs to be cleared when there isn't a square left. We're very sorry to hear this has been occurring, and hopefully some troubleshooting will get things fixed up.

Some players have described success by replaying levels, so giving that a try could help with progressing in the game. If that doesn't do the trick, we recommend running the game as an Admin or reinstalling it, just in case there's a file for the game that's having trouble working correctly. Here are a couple of links with steps for those two subjects:

Run Game as Administrator
Uninstall and Reinstall a Game

For Mac users, the steps in the following link may be helpful as well:

Mac Game Troubleshooting

If those steps do not resolve the issue, the next best step is to reach out to our Technical Support Team. They have the best tools for continuing to assist from that point. You're also welcome to reach out to me or any of our other Moderators by PM with additional questions or concerns. We'll be happy to provide whatever assistance we can.

bfgArinelle

Go to: