Dice

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

Re:Dice

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Oct 12, 17 11:34 AM
Annelliegram wrote:Won 2x ... once against the Troll and once against the Dragon ... lost third round....so I'm up by 900 coins .... Will wait until the D Table resets tomorrow, as I have found that when I recall it, I generally lose all 3x playing.
900 from first attempt ....... 2 wins this morning against the Dragon for another 1000 coins ..... just need 100 more .... the Dice Table will reset 15 minutes after GMT day roll...... so I hope I get at least one win so I can start on the next task.

Edited on 10/12/2017 at 11:34:40 AM PST

Love_rnr
Minnow
Minnow
234 Posts

[Post New]by Love_rnr on Oct 12, 17 11:46 AM
I’m just a loser!! I am not doing well at all!

suec96
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

[Post New]by suec96 on Oct 12, 17 11:55 AM
LOL....Love rnr,
I have to laugh. I am among the 'losers' too.
Should I spend the diamonds to open the game again??
Only to LOSE more coin.
I'm not sure . It's not a race, right?

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Oct 12, 17 11:59 AM
suec96...... IF you decide to open the Dice Table early ..... May I suggest that you don't start to play immediately ..... bring it back......wait for it to load ..... close it out ..... THEN -->> go into 5 or 6 HOSs and complete them..... work a puzzle .... send a friend a gift .... just do something ELSE in the game before returning to the Dice Table (take about 15 minutes doing this "something else")

THEN go back to the Tavern and open the Dice Table ..... play .....

I have found that when I recall the Dice Table immediately for 12 diamonds..... immediately play .... that I tend to lose all 3 rolls... However, if I recall it, close it, do something else for a few minutes and return to it, I will win at least 1 round and possibly 2.

Good Luck with what ever you decide!

WeeSam
Herring
Herring
306 Posts

[Post New]by WeeSam on Oct 12, 17 12:06 PM
I was sitting at 93 wins against the Troll, so played the troll to try and get that up.

Won 1 (400 coins).
Used diamonds to reopen - won 2 (800 coins)
Used diamonds to reopen - won all 3 (1200 coins)

Job done. And now at 99 wins against the troll.

mumma_1
Clownfish
Clownfish
538 Posts

[Post New]by mumma_1 on Oct 12, 17 12:14 PM
WeeSam wrote:I was sitting at 93 wins against the Troll, so played the troll to try and get that up.

Won 1 (400 coins).
Used diamonds to reopen - won 2 (800 coins)
Used diamonds to reopen - won all 3 (1200 coins)

Job done. And now at 99 wins against the troll.

Way to go he's not the easiest to win against......good luck with your achievement

suec96
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

[Post New]by suec96 on Oct 12, 17 12:58 PM
Annelliegram wrote:suec96...... IF you decide to open the Dice Table early ..... May I suggest that you don't start to play immediately ..... bring it back......wait for it to load ..... close it out ..... THEN -->> go into 5 or 6 HOSs and complete them..... work a puzzle .... send a friend a gift .... just do something ELSE in the game before returning to the Dice Table (take about 15 minutes doing this "something else")

I have found that when I recall the Dice Table immediately for 12 diamonds..... immediately play .... that I tend to lose all 3 rolls... However, if I recall it, close it, do something else for a few minutes and return to it, I will win at least 1 round and possibly 2.

Thanks, i'll try that.

sue

[Post New]by lilredhood on Oct 12, 17 1:08 PM
I had two games left at the table. beat the dragon once then deuce then lost the next one. I am still behind on my android game so wont be there for a couple of more days. those naughty pets took some time giving me iron chests!
lrh out

Love_rnr
Minnow
Minnow
234 Posts

[Post New]by Love_rnr on Oct 12, 17 1:47 PM
suec96 wrote:
Annelliegram wrote:suec96...... IF you decide to open the Dice Table early ..... May I suggest that you don't start to play immediately ..... bring it back......wait for it to load ..... close it out ..... THEN -->> go into 5 or 6 HOSs and complete them..... work a puzzle .... send a friend a gift .... just do something ELSE in the game before returning to the Dice Table (take about 15 minutes doing this "something else")

Thanks, i'll try that.

sue

Me too!

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Oct 12, 17 3:51 PM
And if I get a Deuce???? ..... I also have found that immediate next play results in a loss on my game....

Definitely choose a different character to play against ..... but, I even have better odds if I close out of the Dice Table and wait a bit to re-open it for next roll.

plduncan
Guppy
Guppy
106 Posts

[Post New]by plduncan on Oct 12, 17 6:06 PM
Played dragon
lose, lose, win
12 diamonds
win lose win
12 diamonds
lose win win

finally finished

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Oct 12, 17 6:10 PM
Waited for Dice Table to reset shortly after GMT day roll......won the first and lost the other 2 .... good thing I only needed 100 coins to make the 2000 total!

drkgordon
Minnow
Minnow
200 Posts

[Post New]by drkgordon on Oct 12, 17 6:57 PM
drkgordon wrote:Win, win, win against the dragon. Wait for the reset.That last 500 is gonna be hard.

Oh, thank goodness! Tried the dragon again. Loss, loss, deuce. Went and did a few HOS, came back, got another deuce. Went and brushed my teeth and SUCCESS!!! Whew.

Cute_Moni
Clownfish
Clownfish
501 Posts

[Post New]by Cute_Moni on Oct 12, 17 8:13 PM
Yesterday, got the DQ Something New (10 part). Using the Amazon, played dice against the Wise Dragon. Won. But only 500, not 1000! ????? Won again. Ok, now at 1000. 3rd roll. Lost.

Today, got the DQ Three Days of the Castle Explorer (Day 1). Nope, not doing it. But rolled the dice again, Amazon against Dragon. Deuce. Won. Lost. Played 7 HOS's. to 3 friends. Went outside and threw salt over my shoulder and picked a . Came back in and stroked my rabbits foot (fake!). Should win now! .....Lost.....

So now at 1500/2000. Trying to decide whether to spend the 12 diamonds and play for the last 500, then move on to the collecting, or wait until tomorrow's DQ and save my precious sparkly ones.....???

Cute_Moni
Clownfish
Clownfish
501 Posts

[Post New]by Cute_Moni on Oct 12, 17 8:16 PM
.......should have gone and brushed my teeth instead.......

ETA - have decided to wait until dice renews tonight, and give it another shot. Collecting is a fast one, after all......
And tomorrow's pet medallions, for me, are from DQ's, so..... dice tonight.... Wish me , as I wish to all who are still trying!
And congrats to all who have achieved!!
(no flowers - you have/are collecting your own!)

Edited on 10/12/2017 at 9:00:05 PM PST

mamarose1900
Flounder
Flounder
2,190 Posts

[Post New]by mamarose1900 on Oct 12, 17 8:30 PM
Finally beat him for the last 500 gold. I'm glad to be done with that one. I'm not looking forward to having to beat that obnoxious dragon again in a few days.

Meanwhile, tomorrow I'll tackle the flowers. That one's fairly easy.

Have fun stormin' the castle!

Cute_Moni
Clownfish
Clownfish
501 Posts

[Post New]by Cute_Moni on Oct 12, 17 9:16 PM
mamarose1900 wrote:Finally beat him for the last 500 gold. I'm glad to be done with that one. I'm not looking forward to having to beat that obnoxious dragon again in a few days.

Meanwhile, tomorrow I'll tackle the flowers. That one's fairly easy.

Have fun stormin' the castle!

Thanks mamarose , I'd forgotten about that!!

Desertdruid
Manatee
Manatee
4,356 Posts

[Post New]by Desertdruid on Oct 13, 17 9:28 AM
Switched to my Spring Fairy since my Sweeny Todd Vampire was such an embarrassment yesterday.
Lost to Rustle, 8 to 9 , gifted friends, deuce with Salty, played 5 HOS & the Belfry gave me a Polestar! OMG! A good omen!!!

Went back & decided the heck with caution - I'm not wasting fleeting good luck! Played the Dragon & won 2!!!
Yippee! I'm at 1100 now. Whew!

Good luck to everyone still battling this challenge.

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Oct 13, 17 9:34 AM
Keep plugging along Desertdruid ...... Hopefully next Dice Table will be equally as friendly!

Cute_Moni
Clownfish
Clownfish
501 Posts

[Post New]by Cute_Moni on Oct 13, 17 10:56 AM
Dice renewed.
Amazon up against the Dragon again. Deuce. Double 6, WIN!
Dice done. Woohoo!
(Finished last 2 rolls against Salty, to get item. Double 6 win. And Dragon again. Lost.)

Good luck Desertdruid and to all still rolling...

Go to: