jqpwmk
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

solve the puzzle at the end of the game

[Post New]by jqpwmk on Jul 9, 13 3:03 PM
mariesnuts wrote:First use the hammer to break the picture in the floor and put the puzzle together. Then take the knife to cut the rope and the front of the big machine will fall off. Work that puzzle.There will be a piece of tile on the floor where the front fell, pick it up and put it at the top of the machine where the other piece is and it will be a domino. Next put the hand on the clock and the knob on the panel below it turn the knob to on.Click on the barrell and the cloth will disapper, my barrell had a star on it yours maybe something different. On the panel there is three places, the top one has to be what is on the barrell, the next one will be the letter on the picture and the last one will be the same as the domino on the top of the machine. After that it will move to the next location, put the other parts in place. there will be a panel that needs a code, use the time on the clock. Mine was 1215.

tessalu
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

Re:solve the puzzle at the end of the game

[Post New]by tessalu on Feb 24, 14 9:02 PM
okay - she left out a critical piece of info. On the panel with the three symbols there
are buttons that run down the left and right sides of the symbols. Click on those til your symbols appear and a panel will open to your right.

I was stumped by this for awhile til I just guessed. Also, they need a skip option on that wire puzzle. I hate those and they make me crazy but I say to others who feel the same way - just go slow. Keep turning the blocks and when you get it right the gridlines on the puzzle will disappear.

Also, I placed the wheel on the door and clicked on it and it hung up for a few seconds then the door opened.

Edited on 02/24/2014 at 9:04:33 PM PST

judiak
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by judiak on Jul 7, 14 11:41 PM
Thanks to all who offered their tips! that end was driving me crazy because I did all the things but apparently in the wrong order. Finally got it solved!

DiDi212
Lobster
Lobster
91 Posts

[Post New]by DiDi212 on Jul 8, 14 12:01 PM
I really enjoyed playing this game and am so thankful you provided help with the ending. I could never have finished without you.

Go to: