pennmom36
Clownfish
Clownfish
853 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Halloween Stories: Invitation Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by pennmom36 on Oct 12, 17 2:36 PM

@MaryLent

The slider puzzle has "sticky" tiles. Once you get the tiles where you want them, make sure you click on them, otherwise they move out of place as soon as you move the cursor again!

DeAnna2112
Clownfish
Clownfish
675 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Halloween Stories: Invitation Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by DeAnna2112 on Oct 13, 17 6:45 AM
This is my kinda game! love all the spooky special effects and just the whole haunted house theme of Halloween. This is my favorite time of year to play HO's because there are soo many themed games for the holidays and the devs seem to put out their best games if you ask me. Really enjoyed the demo and it's a buy for me because i had so much fun getting spooked. The graphics were outstanding and the music was right on for the theme. Loved all the creepy dolls and pumpkins. I also thought the story line was interesting as well. Thanks to the devs for bringing us this Halloween game you did a good job!

[Post New]by 911queen on Oct 15, 17 9:30 PM
I was happy with the game and thoroughly enjoyed it, until I met with a glitch near the end of the main game. I posted the problem in the tech area, and was told that it is something that I need to do with my computer. I am slightly disappointed, since I have been a member of the Game club for 10 years now and have never met with a glitch. I hope that there is an update to the game very soon that will take care of it

kgustavson
Clownfish
Clownfish
630 Posts

[Post New]by kgustavson on Oct 15, 17 10:12 PM
There was a little voice in my head that said "don't buy this game. Disappointment awaits." I should start listening to the little voice in my head. While the demo time was full of "Wow! What fun!" the rest of the game was not only shockingly short (2 1/2 hours), but sorely lacking in the "what fun" factor. What were creative HOS in the first hour turned into boring list items with one or two interactive items. Puzzles were either dull or just annoying. Oh, and of course there's a missing zipper pull. Seriously. And the magic rust remover. *sigh*

Resist the pull of the demo for this one. It's a dud.

Meganthedog
Guppy
Guppy
153 Posts

[Post New]by Meganthedog on Oct 17, 17 8:06 AM
I agree with Kgustavson in that I found the game to be disappointing. Started off all thrills and spills and then it was the same as any other except there was a pumpkin in it. HOs became run of the mill and the puzzles became of the "can't be a**ed" variety. It was very short and the bonus content was sadly lacking. Not much extra for a collector's edition. Shame.

rlk0045
Minnow
Minnow
262 Posts

[Post New]by rlk0045 on Oct 17, 17 10:25 AM
it was a very fun game to play. However; the game was very short. I was disappointed by the length of the game.

sandicats5
Clownfish
Clownfish
573 Posts

[Post New]by sandicats5 on Oct 23, 17 1:10 PM
Loved this game just wish it was a little more spooky!

dollyflower
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,373 Posts

[Post New]by dollyflower on Nov 17, 17 7:53 AM
I vote this the best game for 2017. (remember when members got to vote at the end of the year for favorites?) So much about this game to love, esp. if you are a big fan of Halloween. The artwork is brilliant! .

Go to: