Another Disappointed Day

phatkhat
Stingray
Stingray
5,001 Posts

Re:Another Disappointed Day

[Post New]by phatkhat on May 5, 10 9:26 AM
Beta'd it and loved it! I'm also "borrowing" the CE at another site. The artwork is awesome, graphics are fine, soundtrack nice, and the gameplay excellent, IMHO. This is a really good game - not quite as good as ME3, but right up there!

barregar
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,249 Posts

[Post New]by barregar on May 5, 10 9:33 AM
I tried it but in my opinion, the earlier game which came out called Alice In Wonderland is way better than this one, which is based on the same story.
The other game had much better graphics, which reminded me of Drawn, and what I did not like so much about this Adventures in Wonderland is that there is too much dialogue and graphics not that great.

Can't decide if it is a buy as I already have Alice In Wonderland, which is basically the same story. Will have to wait and see. I still think the other one is so much better....just my opinion.

loveelvis
Minnow
Minnow
257 Posts

[Post New]by loveelvis on May 5, 10 9:38 AM
Bonjour everyone!
Can someone help me with the riddle of the caterpillar?
I alwyas have my mice eaten by the cats!
I tried and tried, leaving 2 cats alone, 3 mice alone, it never works!
thank you

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on May 5, 10 9:44 AM
loveelvis wrote:Bonjour everyone!
Can someone help me with the riddle of the caterpillar?
I alwyas have my mice eaten by the cats!
I tried and tried, leaving 2 cats alone, 3 mice alone, it never works!
thank you

Hi loveelvis- I put a solution in the walkthrough:

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/fiction-fixers-alice-in-wonderland-walkthrough

OLDBAY
Clownfish
Clownfish
629 Posts

[Post New]by OLDBAY on May 5, 10 9:52 AM
Funny !!!

OLDBAY
Clownfish
Clownfish
629 Posts

[Post New]by OLDBAY on May 5, 10 9:55 AM
There is a walkthrough for this game some where ? I had to finish this without one ,,sorry not sure where it is ,,,I think it starts with a G ,,,, '
Never mind it's here ...sorry

Edited on 05/05/2010 at 10:03:33 AM PST

loveelvis
Minnow
Minnow
257 Posts

[Post New]by loveelvis on May 5, 10 10:06 AM
Thank you prpldva!
In fact, it was very simple, I'm ashamed

penrose47
Stingray
Stingray
4,597 Posts

[Post New]by penrose47 on May 5, 10 12:03 PM
sweetsofi wrote:ther is so much drama in real life that when I can find a game without tragedy,murder or monsters, I appreciate it. Its a fun game and it makes me smile.
Have a good day all of you.

I TOTALLY AGREE!
I was getting tried of the same!

Happy Gaming
PEN

dianaluna
Herring
Herring
339 Posts

[Post New]by dianaluna on May 6, 10 8:00 AM
Smallhaven wrote:As an artist, I appreciate the "cartoonish" graphics. They are essential to this story and well done. Kudo's to the artists.

I played the demo on the developers site awhile back and enjoyed it then and expect I will with this download. Now if you'll excuse me... I need to dislodge my broad derriere from the rabbit hole.

Love your sense of humor--put a on my face! I am enjoying the demo-may buy it. And though it could look easy, I was glad it did present a challenge. Now if only Johnny Depp were in it....

lopie65
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by lopie65 on May 6, 10 9:34 AM
i liked it too

loveelvis
Minnow
Minnow
257 Posts

like it!

[Post New]by loveelvis on May 6, 10 10:44 AM
I like this game, sends me back to my childhood, when I was reading the story of Alice!
The puzzle were easy and not so easy sometimes, a HOG like others...
Objects sometimes were tiny, but it's a tiny enchanted world for a tiny girl!
Hope you like it too!

MsNona1126
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,880 Posts

[Post New]by MsNona1126 on May 6, 10 11:50 AM
I really enjoyed this game. It was fun, sweet, challenging and put a smile on my face. Just adored all the charactors so far in the 1 hr demo. I normally skip thru the dialog but didn't for this game. It was just so darn cute! This will be on my wish list.

cucumber89
Salmon
Salmon
2,807 Posts

[Post New]by cucumber89 on May 21, 10 9:38 PM
I thought this game was very enjoyable. If it's childish, apparently I like childish games! lol

[Post New]by Stacie1109 on Jun 13, 10 12:08 AM
Yea well i cant find the cat in the tree SUCKS stuck again!

runewarden
Herring
Herring
300 Posts

[Post New]by runewarden on Jun 23, 10 5:35 PM
Love this game and it has an inbult strategy guide, can't argue it!

puzzledone
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,182 Posts

[Post New]by puzzledone on Jun 23, 10 6:40 PM
This was the first download that actually filled my widescreen laptop. I got so excited I hit buy before even playing much. I have a new Toshiba Satellite only 15.6" widescreen, Win7 but so far only 2 others fill it full screen.

I too found the little I played fun and charming. I didn't even realize it has a built in SG, was that a CE? I bought the reg one on BF. Must go back and finish it, got quite a backlog of punchcard overload, but most of those just get smaller pictures with black borders, no settings for my laptop. Flux Family 2 does so jumped on that CE, and a so so game Angela Young, another Alice type. So, after this one most days are a disappointed one for me, unless I want to play games using less resources on my old slower pc.

PLEASE more games for small widescreen W7 laptop settings!!! Now I know it is possible and not a total waste of money buying one.

Go to: