Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Mahjong Holidays 2006 here.

[Post New]by Yarmouthlily on Dec 12, 17 11:14 AM
Have to say I am a little upset, I paid money for this game and due to this issue of it not connecting to the internet it's pointless and unplayable because like an idiot I deleted the puzzles that it came pre-installed with intending to download new ones and I'm not able to now. Yes, I can make my own layouts to play but that gets really old very quickly. Please, somebody, fix this game!

[Post New]by connypur on Dec 17, 17 4:15 AM
So wie es aussieht machen die gar nichts. Denen ist es doch egal, einfach nur das Geld abkassieren und fertig. Ich werde keine Spiel hier mehr kaufen, weil es nur ABZOCKE ist. Sowas kann nicht sein.

[Post New]by POINTYNOSE on Jan 18, 18 8:38 PM
WHAT IS THE STATUS NOW? I AM MOST UNHAPPY THAT THIS GAME HAS NOT BEEN RESTORED. THIS IS DISGUSTING AND I AM NOT HAPPY WITH BIG FISH AND I HAVE BEEN A LOYAL USER FOR YEARS............PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO THIS FUN GAME.

[Post New]by donnadarlenedale on Feb 2, 18 9:15 AM
I bought my game a long time ago and have really enjoyed playing it, but in 2014 my computer completely crashed because of a worm virus. I have just recently been able to buy a new computer and start laying the game again and when I did I could no longer load new layouts. If we can not have new layouts than I think that we should be able to get the double "bonus' points even while playing the same old layouts. We can no longer get them with layouts so in this way we can till get part of the feature.

[Post New]by donnadarlenedale on Feb 3, 18 1:07 AM
I have Windows 7 and I can not download any new layouts. I have sent a request for help to support several days ago and they have not responded. Since than I have found out that we can no longer get new layouts. But I think even if we can not get new layouts than we should at least be able to get the double bonus of points some way on the layouts that we have to use. I have just re-installed the game after my previous crashed in 2014. I could not play any Big Fish games until now. We I did download the game I found out it was telling me that I was not connected to the internet when I really was. So I posted here saying that I think we should be able to get the bonuses even if we can not get new layouts in some way because the layouts that it in the game when it is first downloaded are not hard at all and since we can not get any more of them it is a waste of my money.

[Post New]by Tillkey2014 on Apr 7, 18 8:40 PM
Well if Mahjong Holidays 2006 is no longer going to be able to download new layouts, then anyone who has purchased it should receive a credit for 1 free game since that is not what we paid for. We paid for a game that could download new layouts.

Go to: