Day of the Dead

broccoflower
Minnow
Minnow
246 Posts

Re:Day of the Dead

[Post New]by broccoflower on Oct 20, 17 6:01 AM
ElsaStar96 wrote:Woohoo...we did it guys! So I collected the rewards but never actually received them. Anybody else not get theirs?
The reversed revolver appears in my sword inventory, but the worker zombie companion/pet is nowhere to be found (also checked my Ranch inventory, just in case) ... nor did I receive the awarded Bush Buck(s) or energy soda. Did all the usual reload game, clear cache etc etc etc. Nil, nuttin', nada ...

Uh Oh .. somebody goofed ... or maybe they were assaulted by a horde of developer zombies. Hmmmm

Edited on 10/20/2017 at 6:05:22 AM PST

KimchiGoddess
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by KimchiGoddess on Oct 20, 17 7:09 AM
We did it, everybody!! And by everybody, I want to include the devs - without you listening to us, we never would have made it. Three cheers for us all!

I'm so happy about the rewards, too - however I also didn't receive them (got the equipment for the sword slot, but not the companion or the energy drinks - not sure if I got the bush bucks).

Thanks again for a great, if stressful, event. Just for the record, I still prefer individual tasks and events, but all the same, thanks.

[Post New]by Julzdoug_41 on Oct 20, 17 7:41 AM
So happy we did it. But didn't get my zombie companion pop and bush bucks. Thank you Devs for helping us.

clm5457
Catfish
Catfish
1,588 Posts

[Post New]by clm5457 on Oct 20, 17 8:00 AM
broccoflower wrote:
ElsaStar96 wrote:Woohoo...we did it guys! So I collected the rewards but never actually received them. Anybody else not get theirs?
The reversed revolver appears in my sword inventory, but the worker zombie companion/pet is nowhere to be found (also checked my Ranch inventory, just in case) ... nor did I receive the awarded Bush Buck(s) or energy soda. Did all the usual reload game, clear cache etc etc etc. Nil, nuttin', nada ...

Uh Oh .. somebody goofed ... or maybe they were assaulted by a horde of developer zombies. Hmmmm

Same here!!

Edited on 10/20/2017 at 8:01:33 AM PST

[Post New]by erika_kramer1 on Oct 20, 17 9:55 AM
Sorry about that folks.

If you reload the game and talk to George again, you can claim the rest of your rewards!

clm5457
Catfish
Catfish
1,588 Posts

[Post New]by clm5457 on Oct 20, 17 9:59 AM
Thanks erika!!

luzifera
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by luzifera on Oct 21, 17 2:31 AM
GREAT , we all did it

thanks to all BW2-addicted and the Team

and now: HAPPY HALLOWEEN Event - let´s grusel (thats german^^)

Go to: