Dq done

WeeSam
Herring
Herring
306 Posts

Re:Dq done

[Post New]by WeeSam on Oct 19, 17 11:46 PM
Wow, that was a tough one. Five hours it took. I expected to wrap it up in one to two hours before they changed to the Autumn event. I wish they had waited one more day so we could have gotten that one out of the way first.

I had no items from the past autumn event, and nearly every one of the DQ's required five of something. I only got three ghost ones. Which were easy, because I just purchased a bunch of traps. The other meant going into HOS repeatedly, and rarely being given what I needed.

Right now I really, really hate those gingerbread men.

Czoe
Herring
Herring
334 Posts

[Post New]by Czoe on Oct 19, 17 11:59 PM
First Fall Event, and FINALLY got the DQs done. Whew. That was fun, though, and got the Ghost Bride! I was glad that I didn't spend diamonds on the airship items, in order to buy all the traps for so many Ghost DQs, and am replenishing the airship items doing the rounds for the candy, anyway..

The ghosts are so cute, with their names and stories.

It looks like we need to do a lot of quests to make the Fall pets. It seems like the Spring pets didn't require as many items to craft, or is my memory scrambled already?

Edited on 10/20/2017 at 12:47:55 AM PST

Pazlovejoy
Herring
Herring
316 Posts

[Post New]by Pazlovejoy on Oct 20, 17 12:24 AM
Czoe, I think you're right. These new Fall pets do seem harder to get than the spring pets. Maybe they wanted to make sure we were fully engaged for the whole event. Players who have been playing a while tend to finish the seasonal events early because they have a big head start.

fedakski
Guppy
Guppy
156 Posts

[Post New]by fedakski on Oct 20, 17 1:31 AM
Oh my...this is going to take me a while! I did have some inventory from last time, but used that up on traps.

I also think the ghost challenge is going to be tough...I've only trapped 4 violet ghosts and have 3 repeats already. Didn't think about the other 3 colours that I'll have to avoid since I'd finished last year's. If only I didn't have to work!

betslou41
Clownfish
Clownfish
951 Posts

[Post New]by betslou41 on Oct 20, 17 3:04 AM
Finally done !!! Just have to work on the 2 Avatars next !!
Betslou41

unofrio
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
412 Posts

[Post New]by unofrio on Oct 20, 17 3:42 AM
Struggling since I didn't save items from last year (and won't be until I reach that shard achievement). Wish they had waited one day because this task just got a whole lot harder but, well, struggling but I shall do it. I hope.

Poor little Android game with only 10 HOS open. I think I can! I think I can!

D-NY

[Post New]by Hufflepuff on Oct 20, 17 6:11 PM
Sure you all can!
When I as a newbie could do it you all can do it for sure!

jack7242
Clownfish
Clownfish
721 Posts

[Post New]by jack7242 on Oct 20, 17 6:41 PM
Most of my quests were for ghosts, so it took a loooooonngggg time to complete this one. Glad it's over!

unofrio
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
412 Posts

[Post New]by unofrio on Oct 21, 17 9:27 AM
I did it finally but only finished on the Android around 9:00 and on the PC around 11:30 at night.

Ghost chasing was easy especially since I've a lot of diamonds for doing puzzles. If I didn't have a trap, I just clicked on the right color ghost and bought one. The candy ones were annoying. On the PC, it literally took five hours to finally get the final gingerbread for one quest and I only got down to one because a friend gifted the one before it. We should be able to buy these with diamonds just like we can the ZZ items.

I am not keen on doing any more of the fall DQ's. At all.

D-NY

Go to: