Why The Rush.....

gmickh
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Re:Why The Rush.....

[Post New]by gmickh on Oct 21, 17 5:52 PM
I bought very few items with diamonds coming up through the levels because I wanted to "save" them. And because of that, I was woefully behind on the Market Master achievement. At level 80 I found there was nothing left I could buy with diamonds (I had almost 5,300 when this event started) that helped reach the goal. I can buy ghost traps now and possibly something else during Christmas and other events. I'm glad to have some on hand, but I didn't need that many.

Jo

[Post New]by Hufflepuff on Oct 21, 17 6:45 PM
VALINATOR wrote:I'm guessing because some want to use the avatars during the event

I am not rushing through the event but enjoying.
How can avatars can be used? Sorry, I have not figured out yet what the avatars are good for.
Grateful expecting every hint!

[Post New]by Hufflepuff on Oct 21, 17 6:52 PM
Please help me with your experience!
Does it make sense to play DQs during the event?
What do I have to do to get the new pets?
I only know I have to get eggs on fortune wheel and am not lucky on it.
Thanks a lot!

tennco
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,001 Posts

[Post New]by tennco on Oct 21, 17 6:58 PM
You need to do the dq to get inventory to make your pets or you can buy them for a lot of diamonds.

Look at the thread “If you are new to seasonal events”. It will answer a lot of your questions

Edited on 10/21/2017 at 7:00:34 PM PST

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Oct 21, 17 7:02 PM
Hufflepuff wrote:
VALINATOR wrote:I'm guessing because some want to use the avatars during the event

I am not rushing through the event but enjoying.
How can avatars can be used? Sorry, I have not figured out yet what the avatars are good for.
Grateful expecting every hint!

The avatars do not have a specific purpose in the game.... They are for your enjoyment..

[Post New]by MaryCricket on Oct 21, 17 7:04 PM
I usually go though a panic mode, I fear I wont get all the ghosts, plus I just want to get the achievements done and get it over with. and use the avatar

As for Crafting the pets

I prefer to take my time doing the Daily quests to get the items that I need, this is where I can also earn more coins, by doing rounds of HOS to collect the items for the Daily quests, going to room to room, clicking on the morphing pumpkins all at the same time. I couldn't care less if this takes me 20 days or 40 days

Go to: