Hatlady
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

Re:Welcome to Escape the Lost Kingdom forum

[Post New]by Hatlady on Jun 4, 10 5:29 PM
I am enjoying this game but am annoyed that the 'map' shows me where I am but clicking on a room I want to go to does not automatically take me there! I seem to be stuck after getting the feather and the heart and I cannot find where that scale to weigh them is at - am in the Burial Chamber but don't know where to go from here. Help me please and thanks...hatlady

4god
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by 4god on Jun 4, 10 8:25 PM
hi i maded it all the way to the boat to leave but ican't fnd the last broad and where the piece of colum goes so like you i'm lost right n0w but the scales is across from the coffin

reddleman
Guppy
Guppy
160 Posts

[Post New]by reddleman on Jun 5, 10 2:43 PM
You need to use the boy's binoculars to find the last board. Just go back to the room that isn't cleared and use the binoculars. The board is on the left side of the screen.

Hatlady
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by Hatlady on Jun 9, 10 4:40 PM
Well, it took me a while but I found my way back to Burial Chamber, many times. It would have been nice if the map had not been 'flipped' in the walkthrough and in the game...if you thought you should go to the right it meant you should have gone left instead....kinda backward for my brain. Second, the planks were #1 in Throne Room, #2 in Hall of Gods, #3 Temple Gates, #4 Interior Temple and #5 Underground Tomb. Stone #3 was revealed with completion of painting puzzle. I had to replay the entire game and recheck each piece required to get to the ending and except for getting lost did not have too much difficulty the second time around, had missed one plank the first time and had no clue where I missed it...replaying it did the trick. Very intriguing game - a good play.
Hatlady36

[Post New]by soquelcalifornia on Jun 13, 10 10:44 PM
EXASPERATED. I downloaded the trial, ran out of time, and got the full version with a credit I'd earned.

DISLIKE:

1) Backwards map. Counter-intuitive and lame.

2) When you click on the map, it is supposed to tell you how many planks and pieces of the torn painting you have. This is completely disfunctional. Not only that, but in my inventory, it doesn't tally correctly. I KNOW that I have four pieces, but it says one.

3) Rooms should not say "Location Cleared" if they still contain bits of inventory you need. After my second time through, I encountered an error message (Mac OS X Leopard) that says:

Director Player Error
Handler Not Defined
#HintorSkip
Script Error. Continue?

Clicking "Yes" just causes a recurrence of this issue, and clicking "No" quits the game. So I started a THIRD game, only to land in the same lost and helpless place.

Overall, not a winning experience, despite an interesting game with decent puzzles.

I'm definitely going to gripe to the powers that be about this one. I hate wasting time two and three times. (All games are a waste of time, in terms of productivity, but it's a guilty indulgence for me from stress. But to play a game and be locked out of any progress, and having to play two or three times—well, I'd rather be playing the loathsome Farmville, which is the biggest joke on earth. If you're FARMING, you're growing food to feed people, doh.)

Grrrr. Unhappy camper, Big Fish!

VTCT
Clownfish
Clownfish
591 Posts

[Post New]by VTCT on Jun 15, 10 10:53 AM
I see the at as of June 13th on this question but have you looked at the ones that have over a week old. There a question about the finsihing of storyllne & the fact that there is a 5th chapter and still reply to those question. What Up? You haven't answer the question about the ending and I did look at Game House again and found that the Premium Edion has the 5th Chapter plus a diffferent ending. This poor service for such a simple question?

Edited on 06/25/2010 at 2:28:09 PM PST

legoboy
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by legoboy on Aug 30, 10 11:25 AM
brodiescot wrote:I have the same problem everyone else has - no last piece of the painting and no last stone. I made sure I collected them all (went to the walkthrough) + went through the forum and everywhere else I could think of. I still have 4 pulleys and the oil in my invetory. BUT HERE'S THE KICKER....WAIT FOR IT....I CAN'T GET OUT OF THE GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thought I'd just start over - not happening! Anyone got a suggestion on an escape for me? I would truly appreciate it...thank you.

legoboy
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by legoboy on Aug 30, 10 11:29 AM
The last piece of the puzzle is in the lower left hand corner where the empty space is
but my problem is that I didn't get the oil can and can't get rid of the bug in the upper left hand corner. The hint says that the door is stuck, and I guess I have to move it to click on the bug, but can;t figure out how. That piece of the puzzle is sort of in the frame.

legoboy
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by legoboy on Aug 30, 10 11:32 AM
The last piece of the puzzle is in the lower left hand corner where the empty space is
but my problem is that I didn't get the oil can and can't get rid of the bug in the upper left hand corner. The hint says that the door is stuck, and I guess I have to move it to click on the bug, but can;t figure out how. That piece of the puzzle is sort of in the frame.

[Post New]by 20paws on Oct 22, 10 8:46 PM
It wasn't so bad. At least you had to think a little. I had to play it twice to get through the door in the Alchemy room, but then it worked. I kept trying to run away before the door exploded (big chicken), so the third time I just stayed put and it worked. The puzzles were fun.

[Post New]by mstempra on Jul 2, 11 10:31 AM
I am totally stuck in the princes chamber and can go not farther...I am beginning to hate this game.

How do I get out of here..keep going into each of the three doors and in the above chamber it tells me there are lots of things to be found in this room, but darned if I can find anything.

would appreciate any help I can get.

[Post New]by susiecrete on Sep 30, 11 1:08 PM
I am stuck I cannot find one of the pulleys and also the last feather have gone through the walkthrough but i must have missed something somewhere . Anyone can help me please.

thanks sue

[Post New]by genecool on Dec 17, 11 3:23 PM
I have the same problem, no last puzzle piece and no last stone. Cant end the game. Was starting to like this game but I have a solution...... DO NOT BUY ANYMORE BIG FISH GAMES>......... problem solved.

[Post New]by billgus on Jan 24, 13 9:47 PM
I saw the lost saved game on activation and mirrored map issues. Both are clumsy programming. I did manage to find the last torn-picture piece, it was in one of the last rooms. The picture opens for the last stone.

I also hit a bug during my 2nd try - I did the parents before the kids and found myself in chambers which only the kids could solve (inventory still split). That killed that try.

Go to: