bmer
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

Re:Post any Escape the Lost Kingdom technical issues here only

[Post New]by bmer on May 11, 10 6:29 PM
try using the goggles for the pillars. they go to a two color system and then its easy to see which one you are off a fraction of an inch.

Anyone find the anwser to the third stone thta won't let you grab??

MacS
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
9 Posts

[Post New]by MacS on May 12, 10 6:21 AM
Don't Have the 9th stone and can't find where to go back to find it. Or can't you
go back???

[Post New]by minidox512 on May 13, 10 2:01 PM
I can't get the right door to open in the interior temple. I don't have all 3 stones to fix the ramp in the boat room, so I read through the walk through. I saw a picture of the interior temple room and both the right and left doors were supposed to open when the beetle gems were placed in the anks.

Mac_too
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by Mac_too on May 16, 10 1:12 PM
Same problem here, door doesn't open and no third stone.

[Post New]by msv542 on May 23, 10 2:36 PM
The last piece of the painting is not located in the center of the last room with the boat. Without this piece, I cannot complete the game. PC User.

Edited on 05/23/2010 at 2:36:42 PM PST

[Post New]by Skyseast on May 24, 10 9:09 PM
I'm in the room where you have to insert the feathers. Every time I try to place the red feathers, my game freezes. I have to use task manager to close the game.

[Post New]by sybil531 on Jun 13, 10 8:39 AM
I work on a PC, and I'm stuck in the courtyard of the Torture Chamber. Every room is cleared, including the Courtyard, but I can't get out of it. Can someone please help? Thank you.

[Post New]by pamadamsjanice on Jun 14, 10 7:35 PM
I am in the Burial chamber and when I click on the screen in the centre of the image, I get a "Property not found" and "Script Error" messages. Can you help me please?

[Post New]by Chazdan on Jun 20, 10 3:20 PM
I am also having trouble with the door on the right in the inner temple, has anyone found how to open it . The 3rd stone is underneath the painting

sjk3
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by sjk3 on Aug 4, 10 6:10 PM
There is something seriously wrong with this game. I started the game and things went very smootly until the end. I didn't seem to have all the items I needed to finish the game, and all the rooms were cleared but the last one. So I checked a walkthrough. It appears my game had no feathers, disc of Isis, Queen's room, or all the other rooms from then on. I can't finish the game because none of these things were included. The map shows no other rooms, and I couldn't open the basket that contained the disc of Isis, I tried many times after I played the game again. Anyone have any suggestions?? This is just so wrong!

[Post New]by shadesofcolours on Aug 18, 10 3:50 PM
lin40 wrote:I can't get the pieces of the columns to line up and open the left statue, and the column looks the same with and without the glasses. This game is not that difficult, so this procedure shouldn't require such detail. Anyone else have the same problem? Is there any way to skip this step?

Use the goggles. They will show you which sections still need lining up and when you move them to the correct position will change colour.

Go to: