Re:Walkthrough available for Escape the Lost Kingdom

[Post New]by kskreations on Jun 3, 10 9:01 AM
I have tried all the suggestions for finding that last piece of the picture, clicking on left hand lower corner doesn't work. The hint button doesn't work as I seem not to have all the pieces. The inventory showed 9/10 pieces and when I went back to all locations they showed location cleared in all. So where can I find that missing piece? It isn't in the last screenshot, with the boat. Help!!!

[Post New]by sarahyou on Jun 15, 10 1:45 PM
New to big fish games but I'm addicted now! But I'm having trouble getting the "block" in the library room #2, I'm sure it is a really dumb question and the solution is probably right under my nose but I can not find it anywhere! I have gone thru the walkthrough and i just can't find how to get it and it is driving me nuts and I really really need help!

cae1705
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by cae1705 on Jul 21, 10 7:29 AM
I am so tired of hearing "THERE IS SOMETHING MISSING" I could scream! WHERE IS THE HINT BUTTON??? WHEN YOU NEED A HINT. Carol E

texasmemaw
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

[Post New]by texasmemaw on Aug 10, 11 11:13 AM
I have played this game several times without any issues, however, the last few times, I've been unable to complete the game because when I pick up the piece of the painting that has Emily's face on it, it goes into my inventory, but when I try to transfer the piece to the painting to complete the painting, it simply doesn't show up. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game a couple of times. No luck. I believe that perhaps the last stone for the boat ramp is behind the picture, but I can't remember. Sorry to see this game get the glitch, I'd enjoyed it and my grandchildren had too.

Go to: