dandydog
Clownfish
Clownfish
803 Posts

Re:2 nd Month Of Our Dear Robyn Passing

[Post New]by dandydog on Oct 30, 17 1:29 PM
It was truly a blessing and gift that I did have a chance to know Robyn. I chuckled a lot over her sometimes feisty but never cruel comments.... ... Had huge "Belly Laughs" a lot over her own Robyn kind of humor..... ... Whenever anyone had a question or problem, I always knew that somewhere along the line of postings there was certain to be one from Robyn/Apollogold because She was that kind of Friend to all of Us who made up Her MC Family....Indeed She will be truly missed by One and All.....

Edited on 10/30/2017 at 1:34:01 PM PST

PixieBells
Guppy
Guppy
113 Posts

[Post New]by PixieBells on Oct 30, 17 2:34 PM

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Oct 30, 17 4:21 PM
Robyn / Apollogold was one of the first "list builders" ....... I shall forever be in her Shadow .....

eastendteddy
Salmon
Salmon
2,821 Posts

[Post New]by eastendteddy on Oct 30, 17 6:13 PM
Dear Whitebutter54
You never have to apologize to me or anyone.
We all know life gets in the way of many things but what is important and precious to me is you did post for our Robyn, for Yourself, Robyn, WRD, Rosie, Gohill and myself go way back we have been and always will be tight.
Randy

Edited on 10/30/2017 at 6:14:19 PM PST

Kimberly_63
Herring
Herring
302 Posts

[Post New]by Kimberly_63 on Nov 1, 17 10:49 AM
I didn't have the honor of knowing Robin/Apollogold but I'm reading the forums and feel like I know the type of person she was and why all of you miss and love her so much.

I only feed my pets in Robin's room now and I always play with Robin until she bounces. No matter what mood I'm in it makes me smile. I have to say I know the developers have done a lot of good things but this was one of the sweetest most compassionate additions to the game.

RIP Apollogold/Robin

Knim
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
411 Posts

[Post New]by Knim on Nov 1, 17 11:47 AM
We have our memories. So hard to lose friends and Robyn was such a wonderful giving and knowledgeable friend. Don't be sad. Be happy that we had her the times we did. Be glad we are all together helping each other. All your friendships are so dear to me. (((((((GROUP HUG))))))
TOAD/Otter/MOUSE

Angelfish
Angelfish
1,060 Posts

[Post New]by 1457051 on Nov 1, 17 10:21 PM
It's so touching to read all of these posts. How a game can bring people together like this.
I never knew Robyn, but from these posts she sounds like she was an amazing person.

I'm so sorry for your loss of your friend

[Post New]by Arizona63Tucson on Nov 2, 17 8:16 PM
So......My friend Robyn It's been two months ...two very long months sense your journey on this Earth has ended .

Now it is time for you to sleep in peace......rest to store energy for your next journey in a new time and in a new place , new friends to meet ,and a new love to find .

I wish you well my friend and hope we meet in another time and place .

Until then sleep well.........rest in peace .

ARIZONA

Go to: