bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Living Legends: Uninvited Guests Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Nov 13, 17 2:49 PM
Hi babssf,

I'm sorry to hear that there's been some crashing on the Mac version as well. If you haven't given them a try already, please take a look at our Mac Game Troubleshooting tips to see if any of them may help in this situation.

As for the game still showing up on the Big Fish Games app as if it is still installed, it may help to close out the app entirely and open it back up to prompt it to update the displayed information. If that doesn't help, let's make sure the game fully uninstalled by following the steps in this link:

Uninstall and Reinstall a Game

If there are still issues after giving these steps a try, please send a message to our Technical Support Team. They will have the tools to best assist when basic troubleshooting doesn't resolve an issue. You're also welcome to PM me or one of our other Moderators at anytime. We'll do everything we can to help.

bfgArinelle

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Living Legends: Uninvited Guests Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by dannyyyy on Nov 13, 17 4:23 PM
I have played the game all thew way through (Mac version) no problems until the very end. giving the rose to save Leo and the game quits!

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Nov 14, 17 11:41 AM
Hi dannyyyy,

Having a crash only happen at the very end of the game could definitely be frustrating. If the steps in our Mac Game Troubleshooting don't help resolve the trouble, please send a message to our Technical Support Team. They can provide additional assistance and also help us track these issues so they can be effectively reported. You're also welcome to PM me or another Moderator with questions or concerns. We'll do the best we can to assist.

bfgArinelle

[Post New]by cangpeters on Nov 16, 17 3:41 AM
Afternoon

it is giving me an error code 815 and says its updating bouth it today and want to play it.

please help me.

I am using windows 2007.

Thanks
caroline

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Nov 17, 17 5:30 PM
Hello cangpeters,

It sounds like Error Code 815 has occurred and that the game says it's updating. I can definitely provide some help with this.

Error Code 815 indicates that a game is in the middle of an update. Under most circumstances, waiting for the game to finish updating before playing it again will resolve the error code. If the update takes an unusually long amount of time, we recommend uninstalling and reinstalling it.

The help page below will walk you through that process, just in case.

Uninstall and Reinstall a Game

Your patience is sincerely appreciated. If the error code continues, please contact our Technical Support Team. You're also more than welcome to PM me or another moderator for further assistance. We're here to help.

bfgBeruna

Pepper010
Stingray
Stingray
4,977 Posts

[Post New]by Pepper010 on Nov 17, 17 11:04 PM
It won't play in full screen mode. The advice hasn't helped so far, and I'm not going to work to get a game to play correctly. Making sure that it does is up to the developers, not the customer. I like what I've seen and would buy if it would have worked seamlessly. For my money, it needs to work, period. I'd like to have it but not in this condition. Will an improved/corrected version be coming out? I hope so because I'd really like to buy this game.

Edited on 11/18/2017 at 8:17:47 AM PST

[Post New]by Tigerdakini on Nov 20, 17 9:08 PM
I played the trial version then purchased. The download was fine and it activated fine. Now when I click on "Play Again" I hear a little "blimp" and then my computer starts cycling - but nothing happens.

I have purchased 4 games from Bigfish and every one of them have problems loading or starting. I am about to ask for my money back. 20.00 a game they SHOULD PLAY!

[Post New]by mandms33 on Dec 13, 17 1:02 PM
The game trial downloads fine. When I select Play and error comes up "No Sound Card Detected." I have uninstalled and downloaded it twice and I get the same error.

[Post New]by Lordshandmaiden on Jan 15, 18 6:39 AM
JulieJay wrote:Lots of flickering going on across the top of my screen. Had to stop playing after 5 minutes. I've just today finished playing one CE and have just demo'd another with no problems whatsoever.

I am having the same problem. Flickering at the top of the screen for the first 2-3 inches. I have tried all the solutions here, but nothing helps.

Petsitterkathy
Guppy
Guppy
113 Posts

[Post New]by Petsitterkathy on Jan 20, 18 1:55 PM
I finished both parts of the game, but still need 2 owls. When I try to look for them the game stops and an error comes up. It has happened 3 times and I want to finish this. Any suggestions?

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Jan 20, 18 3:56 PM
Hello Everyone,

Thank you so much for reaching out to us. I'm swimming by to offer some troubleshooting guidance.

If there's been trouble playing Living Legends: Uninvited Guests Collector's Edition in full screen mode, adjusting the computer's screen resolution is a great first step to take. The help page below contains instructions for that process.

Screen Resolution

It also sounds like some games have reached error messages. Below are help articles with troubleshooting suggestions for basic errors. I'd especially recommend checking whether there's a new version of the computer's video card driver to download and running the game in Administrator Mode:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Run Game as Administrator

Should these suggestions not fix the game, or if I haven't address your inquiry, please contact our Technical Support Team. They'll be able to replace the game.

I wish everyone the best of luck.

bfgBeruna

[Post New]by scdc88 on Jan 23, 18 8:05 AM
i have been reading this thread trying to see if there is any answers to the problem with this game for PC. My problem is the flickering at the very beginning of the demo, which means I am not going to purchase this game. It happens in both the CE & SE. I see through this thread that there are many issues with this game. I for one am not going to tweek my computer and change settings for this one game. I have played multiple games since this with absolutely no problem.
Which tells me it is the game itself. Please fix the issue and stop putting the fix on us users. I would have gladly purchased this game if I liked what I saw on the demo, I have enjoyed all the other living legend games.

[Post New]by lindakathy on Jan 27, 18 5:01 PM
Game opens up. After putting NAME in, game goes to black screen.
When trying to reopen, black screen with "no signal" message.
Uninstalled, reinstalled, same problem.
Played fine on another PC in house. Both using Win 10.
I'm another who's not going to tinker with settings to play a game.
Especially the resolution which messes everything up when you change it.

Petsitterkathy
Guppy
Guppy
113 Posts

[Post New]by Petsitterkathy on Feb 11, 18 12:08 PM
Petsitterkathy wrote:I finished both parts of the game, but still need 2 owls. When I try to look for them the game stops and an error comes up. It has happened 3 times and I want to finish this. Any suggestions?
I still need an answer to this tech problem!!

Go to: