Thanksgiving Challange

Re:Thanksgiving Challange

[Post New]by Crysztaloak on Nov 5, 17 11:46 PM
I am thankful for MC, the developers, and for all the wonderful people who play the game
Morgana

fylgia
Guppy
Guppy
101 Posts

[Post New]by fylgia on Nov 6, 17 2:33 AM
I'm thankful for all my friends who are so generous and help me with gifts. Right now I'm extra thankful for all the fur balls I've got so I'm able to craft the Halloween Guinea Pig. It looks a bit like my own Doris who passed away by age a couple of months ago, so I think of it as a memorial of her.

Kimberly_63
Herring
Herring
302 Posts

[Post New]by Kimberly_63 on Nov 6, 17 5:54 AM
Today is day 2 of the challenge. When i was growing up i loved going to the library and renting magazines. I would find pen pals, sometimes from other countries but mainly stateside. I would look forward to mail everday and frowned on days where there wasnt any. I so miss the simple days.....im so grateful for all my new pen pals that make coming to the forum a joy and a blast. I no longer have to wait a week or 2 to hear from a friend thanks to social media and the developers who implemented the message system.

kkreisman
Clownfish
Clownfish
535 Posts

[Post New]by kkreisman on Nov 6, 17 6:14 AM
Thankful for the kindness of the people of this forum. So many of you are quick to offer sympathy, love and kindness without being prompted or asked. You are truly special people.

katiek

Catrin72
Minnow
Minnow
211 Posts

[Post New]by Catrin72 on Nov 6, 17 9:15 AM
i am thankful that i have something fun to do while recovering from a mild back injury.
=^..^=

[Post New]by Susanna502 on Nov 6, 17 11:19 AM
So grateful to the Devs for their hard work providing us with new content and fun events. Also very grateful to the Mods who watch over us and pass on our "suggestions" to the Devs.

BAPPLE
Clownfish
Clownfish
626 Posts

[Post New]by BAPPLE on Nov 6, 17 6:47 PM
I am thankful for this wonderful game and the community of players that are so willing to share knowledge, experience and humor. Would not have thought that any game could provide all this and more!!!

Also thanks to the developers, moderators and technical support!!!

mis_t
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

[Post New]by mis_t on Nov 6, 17 7:17 PM
I am thankful to be alive to enjoy the game.

cindykat325
Guppy
Guppy
171 Posts

[Post New]by cindykat325 on Nov 6, 17 7:34 PM
Katijay wrote:So thankful that sbaker2318 reached out to me when I was a newbie to the forum....I was so afraid of sounding stupid...I bombarded her with a done of questions and she patiently answered them all. I was one of those that had reached level 78 before I ventured into the forum. We hope to meet-up someday as I have family in her state and looking forward to that....

I second that! I am really thankful that silver_hawk, gohill and the rest of the fantasting DQer's club was so patient with me. Not only was I new to the game but it was also the first time I'd ever tried to discuss anything in forum fashion... I know... I'm old LOL!!!!

Edited on 11/06/2017 at 7:35:20 PM PST

Knim
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
411 Posts

[Post New]by Knim on Nov 6, 17 8:23 PM
I am thankful for all the smiles I get from all the click on surprises specially Robin singing and turtle diving and all my friends.
TOAD/Otter/MOUSE

Kimberly_63
Herring
Herring
302 Posts

[Post New]by Kimberly_63 on Nov 7, 17 8:14 AM
Today is day 3 - I'm so grateful for the hard work that Annelliegram (as well as others) put into the new strategy guide. I can't tell you how many times I have referred back to it for assistance. As always, I'm so grateful for my MC friends!

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Nov 7, 17 9:21 AM
Katijay wrote:So thankful that sbaker2318 reached out to me when I was a newbie to the forum....I was so afraid of sounding stupid...I bombarded her with a done of questions and she patiently answered them all. I was one of those that had reached level 78 before I ventured into the forum. We hope to meet-up someday as I have family in her state and looking forward to that....

Awww shucks!!

cora1012
Guppy
Guppy
146 Posts

[Post New]by cora1012 on Nov 8, 17 3:49 PM
I am so thankful that a list would be too long.
So to shorten it... .Thank you to my friends old and new.
Thank you Robyn for your wit and helpfulness.
Thank you to the gang for all their help.
Thank you to the developers for a smashing game
and their gift of rememberance.
I am well and truly blessed.

Howdah
Herring
Herring
363 Posts

[Post New]by Howdah on Nov 8, 17 7:39 PM
I started this thread and then missed day two. Today I am thankful for this forum and all I have learned from it. I only wish I had found it before I got to about level 76. LOL.

Kimberly_63
Herring
Herring
302 Posts

[Post New]by Kimberly_63 on Nov 8, 17 8:17 PM
Day 4 - I'm thankful for my new VA doctor, that Howha started this thread and as always my friends that I'm so grateful for!

Kimberly_63
Herring
Herring
302 Posts

[Post New]by Kimberly_63 on Nov 10, 17 5:48 PM
Day 5 - I'm thankful and grateful for the friendships of those that came before, they led the way for the rest of us to follow. A shout out to all the seniors - I heard that the oldest is 87. I appreciate that age is just a number, your sense of adventure and misadventure, your sense of humor but most of all your friendship!

Day 6 - I'm grateful that I was able to serve and that I'm a veteran. Today and every Friday is RED shirt Friday - remember everyone deployed! Shout out to all those, regardless of country that are still fighting for the freedoms that we hold dearly. Like this public MC community!

kkreisman
Clownfish
Clownfish
535 Posts

[Post New]by kkreisman on Nov 10, 17 6:09 PM
Kimberly, THANK YOU for your service! I come from a family of vets (father & 3 brothers) and know the sacrifice that you have made for us. It is much, much appreciated.

katiek

Kimberly_63
Herring
Herring
302 Posts

[Post New]by Kimberly_63 on Nov 10, 17 6:54 PM
kkreisman wrote:Kimberly, THANK YOU for your service! I come from a family of vets (father & 3 brothers) and know the sacrifice that you have made for us. It is much, much appreciated.

katiek

Thank you katiek for the sacrifices you made on behalf of your father and brothers! They should have a special day for family members i know how much family members sacrifice as well! Thank you for your comments, very much appreciated.

Howdah
Herring
Herring
363 Posts

[Post New]by Howdah on Nov 10, 17 11:46 PM
I echo the thank you to Kimberly.

Today I had time to wander leisurely around the entire map and did all the HOS, enjoying he art work. I am thankful for the artists who make this game so beautiful.

Squatchit
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

[Post New]by Squatchit on Nov 11, 17 3:39 AM
As a newbie to MC, I'm thankful for the amazing and incredible advice to be found in these forums - not so much by the developers, but by the players. Kudos.

Go to: