My Dear Friends

Clownfish
Clownfish
617 Posts

Re:My Dear Friends

[Post New]by 1457051 on Nov 5, 17 8:10 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss. My sincerest condolences to you and your family.

Annelliegram
Marlin
Marlin
9,052 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Nov 5, 17 8:14 PM
Been away from home all day, so just now catching up on forum reading...... sooooo sorry for your loss, Randy ..... hugs and best wishes for you, your auntie, and your family.

Katijay
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

[Post New]by Katijay on Nov 5, 17 11:09 PM
Death of a loved one is never easy to handle, just know you can reach out to us here in the forum....(((((hugs))))) and prayers to you and your family...

ellenkcl
Guppy
Guppy
105 Posts

[Post New]by ellenkcl on Nov 6, 17 12:48 AM
Randy, So sorry about your loss. My prayers will be with you as you go thru this time.
Condolences are with you from LNKCL, lnkcl, MIMMIM and GG Gma. Hand in there baby.....

Love Ya...

napoeon
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,497 Posts

[Post New]by napoeon on Nov 6, 17 2:30 AM
So sorry for your loss, Randy.

dandydog
Clownfish
Clownfish
639 Posts

[Post New]by dandydog on Nov 6, 17 3:18 AM
Oh Randy, I just read your Post and my heart is also breaking for yours and Donnas loss. Just as our dear Friend Ada/Angel posted above, Your always such a bastion of strength and comfort for all of Us here in the Castle..... Please Dear Randy, let us return and give back the same Love, Strength and Comfort to You and your Wonderful Family a 100 times fold....

A Humongous amount of <<<<<Gently Given HUGS are flying your way Dearest Friend>>>>>>>

PuP/Linda

kkreisman
Herring
Herring
388 Posts

[Post New]by kkreisman on Nov 6, 17 3:21 AM
Dear Randy, I'm so sorry for your family's loss. Please accept our condolences.

katiek

unofrio
Herring
Herring
351 Posts

[Post New]by unofrio on Nov 6, 17 6:57 AM
I'm sorry to hear you lost your dear uncle. Take all the time you need and don't worry about returning gifts. Your priorities are straight. Take this time with family and comforting one another. Friends will understand and the Castle will be here when you're ready to return.

D-NY

derbyteam
Minnow
Minnow
223 Posts

[Post New]by derbyteam on Nov 6, 17 9:05 AM
I am so sorry to hear about your uncle losing a loved one is never easy. My prayers are with you.

eastendteddy
Salmon
Salmon
2,676 Posts

[Post New]by eastendteddy on Nov 6, 17 9:17 AM
I did not want to post this because so much is going on the pain the grief that has been going around world wide, I did not want to add to it but If I was not around ,posting ,gifting playing you would all be going OK where is Randy??
I did not want you think I was gone so with a heavy heart I posted.
Still in shock and the hardest day coming up on The 11 th the day of The Memorial
This will be the hardest day to face with the whole family there and I am so worried over Auntie Evelyn that woman is an angel .
I can never thank you enough for all your love, support , your heart felt condolences
know I am holding you all close and know I can and will make it how can I not with love and support like this.
I will try and gift as much as I can but I know you all understand again thank you all from Sis and I.
Randy

playingthegame
Manatee
Manatee
3,994 Posts

[Post New]by playingthegame on Nov 6, 17 9:41 AM
Just catching up like Libby.

Oh! my good friend and partner.
Sorrow is such an inadequate word but I have no other to describe what is in my heart for you and Donna
My prayers are with you and all your family

Knim
Herring
Herring
306 Posts

[Post New]by Knim on Nov 6, 17 8:30 PM
Sending you warm feelings and hugs. Can't wait until you come back and tell us your favorite Uncle Charlie stories. Never hesitate to tell us about your loses. You make us laugh so much. Loss shared is lessened, happiness shared is multiplied.
TOAD
your friend Rosalie

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by amberrjohn on Nov 6, 17 8:36 PM

Edited on 11/08/2017 at 9:51:20 AM PST

1blazer1
Minnow
Minnow
225 Posts

[Post New]by 1blazer1 on Nov 6, 17 8:53 PM
Randy, I'm so sorry for your loss. My condolences to you and your family. God bless.

DeeDee

gertie0513
Guppy
Guppy
160 Posts

[Post New]by gertie0513 on Nov 6, 17 9:59 PM
So sorry you and your sister are going through another heartache. The both of you have gone through so much this year. Don't fret about the gift giving, your friends understand.
Hugs to you both
Gertie

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,172 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Nov 7, 17 12:16 PM
Much love Randy, and take care of yourself and your family. We'll be here whenever you are ready to come back or need to get something off your chest.

Rose

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on Nov 7, 17 1:22 PM
Randy, just wanted you to know I will be saying extra prayers for you and your family on the 11th. I know how difficult that day will be and my heart just breaks for you.

Someone once shared a quote with me that helps me each time I read it. I'd like to share it with you:

"You never know how STRONG you are...Until being strong is the ONLY choice you have."

[Post New]by kiwidownunder on Nov 7, 17 11:24 PM
And Deep Down In The South Pacific ,...A Friend ,An Old Mate ,In New Zealand ,Take Care Friend ,..."Gandalf"

bfgIlinalta
3,093 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Nov 8, 17 11:37 AM
Hello Everyone,

Before I start, thank you all for being respectful and supportive of one another during dark times. I am writing today to apologize regarding spam posts that have appeared in some threads and staying longer than we would like. The Forum Moderation Team does its best to remove these kinds of posts as quickly as possible, and we continue to request updates to our in-forum filters and guards for this persistent issue.

For more information regarding this persistent issue, please see our announcement regarding that issue below:

An important announcement regarding spam posts - May 24, 2017

Thank you for your patience while we took appropriate actions for that post, and thank you all for showing your support to one another when there is a need for a listening ear and comfortable place to be during a hard time. If there is a question about this post or a concern in the forums, don't hesitate to reach out to any of our active Moderators. We're all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

cora1012
Guppy
Guppy
125 Posts

[Post New]by cora1012 on Nov 8, 17 3:41 PM
So so sorry Randy.
My thoughts are with you during yet another sad time.
Reaching out to send you a big enveloping hug, so
wishing I could do so in person.
Love Cora
(in snowy B.C.)

Go to: