bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Delicious: Emily's Miracle of Life Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Nov 9, 17 5:51 PM
Hello violet922,

I'm really sorry that this game isn't working properly for you. I can definitely understand how frustrating this would be. If the aforementioned troubleshooting suggestions have been tried but haven't fixed the game, I'd definitely recommend contacting our Technical Support Team. They'll be able to replace the game for you. Thank you for your patience and understanding. If there are any more questions, please PM me or another moderator, and we'll provide answers as quickly as possible.

bfgBeruna

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Delicious: Emily's Miracle of Life Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by pusser100 on Nov 9, 17 11:11 PM
jwilhar64 wrote:I keep getting an assertion error when trying to run the game. I am using a PC

me too :-(

honest2
Starfish
Starfish
59 Posts

[Post New]by honest2 on Nov 10, 17 3:51 AM
HOPELESS TO PLAY.
DESPITE UPDATING all MY SOFTWARE - It is clumsy,slow,jittery, jumping in and out of 'shop' is horrid. Delay and FRUSTRATION!!
Badly Needs to go back to developers.

[Post New]by Metnix on Nov 10, 17 6:45 AM
Odd error, for some weird reason when I go to make the avocado sandwich in the lower right bottom corner, it will click on the bread, the cheese but will not let me click on the meat nor avocado? I thought for sure someone else would of already reported this...curious if it is a glitch or maybe something on my end? I run Win 10. It makes the game unplayable as I make folks so angry they leave, etc.

nmgirl98
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by nmgirl98 on Nov 10, 17 3:19 PM
Its slow...its crashing...and I'm going to wait to buy this until the kinks are worked out. Graphics card is compatible.

[Post New]by tishcad on Nov 10, 17 4:46 PM
Tiffling wrote:I am running windows 7 and have most all the delicious games and they work fine but with this one I get assertion failure right after I click play. Any help would be appreciated....Thank you!

I GOT THE SAME ERROR MESSAGE

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Delicious: Emily's Miracle of Life Collector's Edition her

[Post New]by tishcad on Nov 10, 17 4:47 PM
pusser100 wrote:
jwilhar64 wrote:I keep getting an assertion error when trying to run the game. I am using a PC

me too :-(

SO AM I SAID THE FLY!!!!! Highly pissed. I just bought It today

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Nov 10, 17 4:48 PM
Hello Everyone,

Thank you so much for your patience. I'm really sorry this game isn't working properly and am here to do everything in my power to fix that.

Assertion errors can occur when something the game expected to happen doesn't. In a sense, the game is caught off guard, and the gaming process is disrupted. To fix this, please install the updates described in the help article below.

Scripting Errors

Once those updates have been installed, you'll want to uninstall and reinstall your game. The help article below will walk you through that process.

Uninstall and Reinstall a Game

For those players whose game's are experiencing performances issues -- running jerkily, crashing, freezing -- I would recommend checking to see whether the computer's video card driver is up to date. This driver controls how the computer's graphics behave, and installing a newer version can fix a number of troubles. Let's also increase the game's permissions by running it in Administrator's Mode.

Those processes are both outlined in the help pages below:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Run Game as Administrator

If these suggestions don't fix your game, please contact our Technical Support Team. They'll be able to provide a new solution. You're also welcome to PM me or another moderator with any remaining questions or concerns. We'll be glad to provide help.

bfgBeruna

[Post New]by VampyreKiss on Nov 10, 17 10:12 PM
It seems to have a delay when you go to any other room (reward room, nursery, challenges) etc. Between that glitch and the changed appearances, I'm going to pass on this one but I'm a huge fan of the Delicious series!

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Delicious: Emily's Miracle of Life Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by galwayhkr on Nov 13, 17 1:10 PM
Yeah, this is crap. I own every other Emily game and they run fine. Now I have assertion errors with this one? So glad I always try them out before I buy.

quote=bfgArinelle]Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry to hear there's been trouble getting the game to start up due to an error. OpenGL incompatibility, which was mentioned by glowfly, could definitely lead to this sort of error, so it's definitely a good idea to check to see if the video card for computers seeing this error supports OpenGL 2.1 or higher. I did want to caution that not all video cards can use later versions of OpenGL, so this solution may not help in some cases.

For those that the current troubleshooting steps haven't assisted, please send a message to our <a href="https://bigfishgames.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/230538107">Technical Support Team</a>. They'll be best equipped to assist if basic troubleshooting doesn't get things going. Our Forum Moderation Team is also happy to answer any questions we can, so please send a PM to one of us if there are additional concerns.

I also wanted to quickly remind everyone to keep our <a href="http://forums.bigfishgames.com/faqs/list.page">Forum Rules</a> in mind while posting. Specifically, please take a look at the following rule:

Do not discuss other game sites or game companies, positively or negatively, by name or by nickname.

Thank you again, everyone, for all of your patience and understanding. We look forward to the continued participation of all of you in our community!

bfgArinelle

Edited on 11/13/2017 at 1:13:34 PM PST

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Nov 13, 17 1:33 PM
Hi Everyone,

We're very sorry that our players are running into an assertion error while trying to play. Since this is a type of scripting error, the steps in our Scripting Errors article may help out, so please feel free to take a look at them if you haven't already.

For those still experiencing issues after giving those steps a try, please send a message to our Technical Support Team for additional assistance. They will be best equipped to assist when basic troubleshooting hasn't helped. You're also always welcome to PM me or one of our other Moderators with questions or concerns. We'll do everything we can to help.

bfgArinelle

[Post New]by chakablay on Nov 13, 17 6:40 PM
My game keeps freezing. This is the error message I keep getting. Error: Access violation at 0x004235D tried to read from 0x0FAE2698 program terminated

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Nov 14, 17 11:29 AM
Hi chakablay,

Sorry to hear about those access violation errors while playing. Let's see what we can get resolve through troubleshooting. Access violations are a general error that can be caused by several different things (such as interference from another program or a missing update somewhere). In these situations, it can help to check for possible updates for the video card driver on the computer and possible updates for other programs the game needs to work correctly. The following links have more details on these subjects:

Access Violation
Video Driver Updates

If that doesn't resolve the issue, please reach out to our Technical Support Team for additional assistance. You are also always welcome to PM me or another Moderator with any questions you may have. We'll do our very best to help out.

bfgArinelle

ChestnutHeights
Salmon
Salmon
2,542 Posts

[Post New]by ChestnutHeights on Nov 14, 17 8:21 PM
I, too, would like to state that although I can play, it takes forever to move from level to level or to go to the shop.. AND I don't think it's playing all the scenes for moving the story along. Very disappointing. I hope they fix it.

[Post New]by KimmieJo1 on Nov 16, 17 3:38 PM
I am having trouble getting the game to open in full size. I have tried following suggestion of maximizing option in settings but it is not available to me. I've also deleted & reinstalled the game several times but no resolution. I've even tried following the suggestion for administrator abilities but couldn't find options outlined.
Please advise what further I can do to access the game in full size.
BTW I'm running Windows 10.
Thanks!

Edited on 11/16/2017 at 3:40:10 PM PST

Qismet
Minnow
Minnow
206 Posts

[Post New]by Qismet on Nov 17, 17 3:27 PM
I note that the new fix does not address the issue of the lack of difficulty settings. This is very irritating to me because I am not brand new and I can't play as quickly as I used to. I have been playing Emily games since she first started and I have loved them all. The lack of difficulty settings is not fair since the game (as it should be) is available on its parent site with the difficulty settings. Why should we be charged for an incomplete game with no promise of it being fixed? This one will just sit in my purchase history and I won't buy any other Emily games from Big Games unless the complete game is offered. Running windows 10.

Fix it, Big Fish!!!!!

Edited on 11/17/2017 at 3:27:52 PM PST

sonofstar
Herring
Herring
361 Posts

[Post New]by sonofstar on Nov 17, 17 3:45 PM
I was so excited when I saw the Delicious Emily's Miracle of Life update. I downloaded and installed it. But when I tried to play, nothing was fixed. The screen still didn't open fully and the music still sounds like it's playing on a calliope. I'm running Windows 10 Pro.

What I don't understand is how this game could play so well as a demo and fail so miserably once purchased.

lyssa7712
Squid
Squid
62 Posts

[Post New]by lyssa7712 on Nov 18, 17 7:46 PM
I was thrilled to see an update for this, as it was running extremely slow on my machine that's running WIN10 and had even crashed a few times.

thrilled to see it, that is, until I opened the game after the update to find all of my progress gone. I'm required to start over at the very beginning of the game, which kind of stinks because I was on the 4th chapter. Between this and not being able to select a difficulty option, this might be the first Emily game I just toss in the recycle bin without finishing it.

another poster mentioned that you could select the difficulty level on the producer's site - this is not the case, as I'd demo'ed there before it was even available here. the producer made that unfortunate choice, not BFG.

[Post New]by mrbighead1413 on Nov 20, 17 9:15 PM
I am having a problem even getting this game to play I have updated graphic drivers, ran as an administrator, reinstalled it. I can't think of anything else to do I have never had a problem with this game series ever

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Nov 21, 17 12:40 PM
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry to hear there has been trouble getting the game to work for some of our players. If the aforementioned troubleshooting steps have not resolved the issues experienced, please send a message to our Technical Support Team for additional assistance. Our ModeratorTeam is also available by PM if there are questions or concerns to be addressed. We'll be happy to provide the answers we can.

bfgArinelle

Go to: