joybells
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Re:Welcome to The Treasures of Mystery Island forum

[Post New]by joybells on Oct 25, 08 10:39 AM
HELP How do I fix the tap, what goes in the box and how the heck do I fix the grill, I am totally stuck!!!!

[Post New]by esteroverde on Oct 25, 08 11:44 AM
I can't tell if it's just a glitch in the game or not, but I only have the hammer and the
green rock so I don't think I have the item required to give to the sculptor to open
the mini game.....can someone help me with this?

lentenrose
Minnow
Minnow
286 Posts

[Post New]by lentenrose on Oct 25, 08 1:21 PM
Not sure where you are. Did you fix the sink?

Burgy
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by Burgy on Oct 25, 08 1:24 PM
Arrrrgggghhhh....

On the pier, I can't find the last piece of the gear or cog or whatever it is. I see where the bell goes, but gotta finish the bell first. Can't fix the hinge until I find the last piece.

Boat Workshop...Can't find the last piece of the hinge. How do I unscrew the plate on the wall? I have no tool to do that with.

Warehouse.....Can't find the last piece of the bell. Don't have a clue how to fix the wire. Thinking maybe something will show up as I solve other puzzles????

Any of the three places....WHAT THE HECK IS THIS PINK, ROUND, "THING"????? If I could tell what it is, then maybe I could figure out what to do with it.

This game is making me cuss like a sailor...so that makes it a great game!!! LOL

Thanks for any help that might come across my way.

Edited on 10/25/2008 at 1:27:00 PM PST

[Post New]by rjdrlewis on Oct 25, 08 1:38 PM
hi all hope u are having a peachy day i have problem with the mouse and the cheese please help

[Post New]by jah1060 on Oct 25, 08 6:46 PM
Hi Everyone....I love this game, it definitely is different and to me difficult. I'm stuck on those totem poles. I know you move them to the stumps, but I just can't get them in the right order. Any help on this one..Wonder if LizzieK has any pics on photobucket??? That would be great! Also I'm pretty sure you have to fix the totem poles in order to collect the other two pieces for the puzzle...I just had to take a break from it....Maybe I can go back, and figure it out, that works alot of the time for me. Welll Good Luck all....

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Oct 25, 08 7:20 PM
jah1060, you put the two heads on the stumps. Then move the totem pieces like you would for a hanoi puzzle. You can stack 4 high if needed. Do one totem and get the body pieces on one of the totems. Place the head and the bottom will open.
...You can now put a different piece on the stump then solve the other totem. If you feel it necessary, you can go to the walkthrough on Gamezebo. They do have photos in the walkthrough. Good Luck

[Post New]by minidox512 on Oct 25, 08 10:14 PM
Oops! Nevermind. I finally got the grate to work, but I really don't know how, unfortunately. Anyway, on I go.....

lindylu22
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by lindylu22 on Oct 25, 08 11:16 PM
I too am stuck with the hammer and the green rock. What am I suppose to do with these? I have tried everything. HELP PLEASE!!

[Post New]by Fiona_56 on Oct 25, 08 11:56 PM
tylersnana wrote:help...I cannot get the totem ploes to work plus I cant find by the water fall the gold piece and the a few others someone please help me Thanks

I am having the same problem, tylersnana.

Pulling my hair out on the totems.....

LJ_04
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by LJ_04 on Oct 26, 08 5:12 AM
HELP! I cant get the mouse out of the maze.... not enough cheese, and it's one stooopid mouse!

Is there any one that can help me pleeeeeeeeease?

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Oct 26, 08 5:15 AM
LJ_04 wrote: HELP! I cant get the mouse out of the maze.... not enough cheese, and it's one stooopid mouse!

Is there any one that can help me pleeeeeeeeease?

Take the route with the least amount of turns. Plan it out before you start placing the cheese. As you have a straight line, you can place the cheese as further away as you need. The mouse needs to be able to see the cheese, distance doesn't matter.

Edited on 10/26/2008 at 5:15:32 AM PST

tyf12
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by tyf12 on Oct 26, 08 7:09 AM
Hello,

I am stuck. In the art studio while I work with the hammer at the leg of the horse appers circles. The are green, yellow and purple, but the piece from the leg I cant remove. Have you a tip for me.

greetings
tyf12

LJ_04
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by LJ_04 on Oct 26, 08 8:54 AM
Thank you prpldva, your advice worked.... How about the Beast area, I need to block the passage to get the last bit of weight, then I presume I can find the last part of the painting, but have no idea how to block the beast... Any suggestions will be appreciated....

LJ_04
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by LJ_04 on Oct 26, 08 9:06 AM
Apologies, I was being REALLY STUPID!! I wasn't putting the treasure chest in the right location! Now I have the Spikes game!! WEHAY!!!

[Post New]by PuzzlesRus on Oct 27, 08 12:42 AM
tecami wrote:I'm stuck at the cave entrance/Waterfall/jungle waterfall. I can't find the piece of gold cup and a piece of stone is missing where the 5 red flashing pegs are. What do I do with the pegs? All I have is the hammer. Please help....

Never mind. I figured it out. You have to do the pegs in a certain order and after that everything makes sense and it is easy.

OK..but I haven't figured it out, so could somebody please explain how to do the red flashy light..from the above question?

Welcome to The Treasures of Mystery Island forum

[Post New]by dolphin755 on Oct 27, 08 1:42 AM
dolphin755 wrote:
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to The Treasures of Mystery Island forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other The Treasures of Mystery Island players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

has anyone else having problems with the amulet, can't figure out the pattern any help??

JoyMS
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by JoyMS on Oct 27, 08 5:12 PM
THERE IS NO WAY FOR ME TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO PLAY THIS GAME- MAYBE IT'S BECAUSE I'M A SENIOR CITIZEN - BUT NO MATTER WHAT EVER I DO I CAN'T GET THE GAME TO WORK- I GUESS I WASTED MY MONEY - I WILL TRY AGAIN AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS

[Post New]by cirasmallfish on Oct 27, 08 5:51 PM
prpldva wrote:
JoyMS wrote:THERE IS NO WAY FOR ME TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO PLAY THIS GAME- MAYBE IT'S BECAUSE I'M A SENIOR CITIZEN - BUT NO MATTER WHAT EVER I DO I CAN'T GET THE GAME TO WORK- I GUESS I WASTED MY MONEY - I WILL TRY AGAIN AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS

Hi Joy- Welcome to the forums.

I would be glad to try and assist you. Where are you stuck? What do you have in inventory?

I'M AM A SENIOR TOO. GRANNY GAMERS ROCK!! NO WORRIES YOU DIDN'T WASTE YOUR MONEY.
IT ISN'T JUST YOU, THIS IS HARD, VERY HARD TO FIGURE OUT. I AM STUCK IN THE WATERFALLS PART , ( WITH 4 AREAS TO EXPLORE)
WHERE ARE YOU STUCK? MAYBE WE CAN HELP EACH OTHER THROUGH THIS, OR OTHERS CAN HELP US . EVERYONE IN HERE IS VERY NICE.
SO...HELP PLEASE HELP US SOS GRANNIES DROWNING SOS HELP

[Post New]by cirasmallfish on Oct 27, 08 5:55 PM
PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH THE TOTEM POLES. DO THE LITTLE LOGS ON THE SIDE HOLD MORE THAN ONE PIECE ? SO WE RE ARRANGE IT BY COLOR??? ALSO, WHAT GOES IN THE TREASURE CHEST AND THAT HANGING HOOK THINGY, IN THE CAVE?
I AM SO STUCK
CIRA

Go to: