[Post New]by patthecat on May 9, 10 7:37 PM
LOVED it. Match 3 are my passion. I am going to buy this one. Its a hit

arthurC
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
424 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Review for Trial of the Gods: Ariadne's Journey

[Post New]by arthurC on May 10, 10 1:57 PM
I would really have loved to play this game, but the flashing lights threatened a migraine!

What a pity
(Supppose I could always wear sunglasses).
JO

jaramilo
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by jaramilo on May 11, 10 8:50 AM
Just another match 3 game with a soundtrack that reminds me of REO Speedwagon on dulcimers.

A 2 out of 5

Eisteepfirsich
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,584 Posts

[Post New]by Eisteepfirsich on May 11, 10 2:10 PM
I don`t like this game, same bad standard as part 1 (only my opinion of course). I wouldn`t buy it

scarlet_11dy6
Flounder
Flounder
2,031 Posts

[Post New]by scarlet_11dy6 on May 12, 10 8:57 PM
jaramilo wrote:Just another match 3 game with a soundtrack that reminds me of REO Speedwagon on dulcimers

OMG LOL I could've sworn I kept hearing Roll With the Changes & apparently I was right ROFL

cucumber89
Salmon
Salmon
2,807 Posts

[Post New]by cucumber89 on May 12, 10 9:24 PM
I loved the first and I love this one too. I hope there is a third!

[Post New]by Chessiegal on May 17, 10 11:29 AM
I can't get the game to open full screen on my laptop which makes navigating the board real challenging. Any suggestions? LOVE the game on our PC where I can actually see what I'm doing !!

ataloss
Guppy
Guppy
105 Posts

[Post New]by ataloss on May 17, 10 2:53 PM
[i]I absolutely loved this game. Most match 3 games get boring after a while; but this one, with the added HOG and puzzles, was a joy. And it was a long one. I will probably play it again. I wish you would get more of this kind. Just matching 3 items thru a whole game gets boring like I said.

mgpaquin
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
454 Posts

[Post New]by mgpaquin on May 18, 10 6:36 PM
Coming back to say that now that I've finished all levels I had a ball playing this game! Some of the levels were frustrating because I was having trouble moving things to where they had to fall, but that just makes finishing that level more satisfying. I may be weird in that I almost never use the power-ups, but there were a few levels that drove me to it! I'm definitely glad that I got this game, and will probably play it again, using another identity in the game. This is a definite !

[Post New]by dadld25 on May 18, 10 7:41 PM
I am at wits end on level 29, the dropping of the straw bales down the columns, I have stayed within the "gold path", but to no avail! They do not allow enough time
to get 4 bales to the proper ?camel.........need help fast, really bad on the "dry eyes"
dadld1970

stephensol1
Lobster
Lobster
87 Posts

[Post New]by stephensol1 on May 22, 10 8:31 PM
Abosutely horrible game! They don't give you enough time to complete the matches and the goals are just dumb and frustrating. Refund please!

FeyKina
Minnow
Minnow
222 Posts

[Post New]by FeyKina on May 24, 10 6:47 PM
The second half of this game is way too frustrating for me. I play to relax not scream. I think games should only become this challenging in the very last levels. But I will probably keep picking away on it every once and while when I am feeling over confident. It is not impossible, but takes too much luck to make it fun.
Too bad the game was really fun the first half.

FeyKina
Minnow
Minnow
222 Posts

[Post New]by FeyKina on May 24, 10 6:57 PM
I take my last comment back, I just realized I was not making use of the powerups, I was so obsessed about beating the time! They make all the difference.

TerryMann
Shark
Shark
10,717 Posts

[Post New]by TerryMann on May 30, 10 2:59 AM
Hi Fishies, I just got done playing both timed and untimed and found the goat level to be my favorite one. This game wasn't too challenging for me, I thought it was perfect and the different challenges this game had made this M3 game, unique. If you are a M3 fan, I would definately recommend it. Not too hard and not too easy, great game.
Thanks, Big Fish

jmf1939
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by jmf1939 on Jul 30, 10 6:19 AM
My only complaint is that you do not give enough time to do the matches I am stuck on level 24 I am not a very good player and find it very frustrating. I wish I could get my money back If you are going to make a game so difficult give us the non timed version so we can practice. Not everyone is a good player. I do not think I will continue my membership

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Mar 16, 11 6:10 PM
ecblisa wrote:I agree that this game is overly simple at the beginning, but it gets more interesting as different tasks are assigned. I like the fact that the task is changed every few levels, and involves different skills, some of which are best done with the "jewel" upgrades. Since you get those for making long matches, the game encourages smart playing rather than just matching any old 3. The HOG at the end of each group of levels is not hard, but still a nice goodie. I also enjoy rebuilding the temple (you can play several levels, and then do several part of the building at one time). Even though it likely will not turn out to be a major challenge as a game, it is a well done, attractive game with some original twists. I'll call it Lisa-approved with .

I think that the above-mentioned comments is why I enjoyed this game; it wasn't senseless matching, you had to really strategize as well. I finished this game and it was much, much better than a many other M3s that I've bought.
MEnr56

[Post New]by divinitrix on Sep 12, 13 8:10 AM
I cannot find where you set the game for untimed. I have looked everywhere in the menus and do not see this option

[Post New]by roymcleod on Oct 27, 13 2:29 AM
Does anyone know what is meant by "expert mode", as in earning a Royal Wisdom trophy for 20 levels in expert mode? Or passing the first level in Artemis's forest? Seems I have completed these to no avail.

Go to: