Jarrow
Clownfish
Clownfish
540 Posts

Re:ROM players who are not playing until it is fixed in Big Fish

[Post New]by Jarrow on Nov 17, 17 2:43 PM
I have found the game manager being inconsistent in launching the game, and I will not re-do my security settings as I cannot afford to have something negative happen to this laptop. I hope to see my neighbors soon.

[Post New]by sroberts911 on Nov 17, 17 3:08 PM
Wait, wait, wait...what????
There are some people able to play ROM on here? How? And how come some can and some can't?
This makes no sense...I've lost so much over the last several days and now it looks like I am going to lose my neighbors???
I hope my neighbors know why I can't play.......
Okay one more question...Does anyone know of any other multiple player hidden object game like or kind of like ROM on Big Fish or any other site?

[Post New]by spotleopard on Nov 17, 17 3:27 PM
I am not playing the game until it is fixed either.

thurber
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
482 Posts

[Post New]by thurber on Nov 17, 17 4:08 PM
Hi neighbors. I've been able to get in the game with BF Game Manager, but not today. I'll keep trying but if that doesn't work, I'll be gone until the problem has been fixed. What a disappointing mess!

Like others, if, and when, I do get back in the game, I won't delete sleeping neighbors.

Hope we will all be back in the pond soon!

afspam
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
468 Posts

[Post New]by afspam on Nov 18, 17 2:20 AM
Today it has loaded the game window and the "Game Help Community" tabs, but that's as far as it got.

anarita78
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by anarita78 on Nov 18, 17 2:20 AM
I have been trying to play everyday and the game won't load.
I just tried the app and it's not working either.
I'm not playing until it's fixed.

anarita78
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by anarita78 on Nov 18, 17 3:26 AM
By the way, returning to the app made me rediscover the Avalon Legends Solitaire...
Wonderful and fun!

[Post New]by x_kat76_x on Nov 18, 17 3:47 AM
Yep, same here - not risking it til it's fixed! Apologies to neighbours and I too, won't delete any sleepers til well after I can get back on again. Here's hoping that won't be long!!

[Post New]by shymoon on Nov 18, 17 7:38 AM
I'm not taking any risks. Game manager isn't working for me either. Please wait for me neighbors. Hopefully, we'll be back to the game soon. Miss you all!

Mare45
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by Mare45 on Nov 18, 17 7:48 AM
I got in using IE and it takes you to BFG secure website. Most of my neighbors are asleep so it's pretty vacant in there and the game does stall quite a bit. It sure seems like it's a Chrome user issue more than anything. Good luck everyone I hope your all back playing soon. I guess we will see how long this lasts.

[Post New]by nautilis123 on Nov 19, 17 11:30 AM
I'm not playing because I can't. I'm hoping my neighbors will not delete me because I'm . I would love to be playing, but something has happened, I'm getting a lot of things taken care of around the house, interesting.

[Post New]by _blue_moon_ on Nov 19, 17 10:39 PM
I'm with you lot, getting so much done around the house and garden lol... really missing the game...

MayGem
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by MayGem on Nov 20, 17 5:08 AM
I think that I will also wait until the game is back to normal. I considered playing through game manager (and I may do so later) but I would prefer that the game be fixed. So I will try to wait for a few more days.

aurendel01
Minnow
Minnow
249 Posts

[Post New]by aurendel01 on Nov 20, 17 5:16 AM
Hi, neighbors.

Due to BigFish not supporting RoM at this time, I'm going to try playing my old account with PlayMe8. I tried to add my BigFish account as a neighbor, and PlayMe8 wouldn't let me.

My PlayMe8 friend code is:

z2bBrG

I look forward to seeing you all!

Lilybells
Clownfish
Clownfish
530 Posts

[Post New]by Lilybells on Nov 20, 17 10:01 AM
Mare45 wrote:I got in using IE and it takes you to BFG secure website. Most of my neighbors are asleep so it's pretty vacant in there and the game does stall quite a bit. It sure seems like it's a Chrome user issue more than anything. Good luck everyone I hope your all back playing soon. I guess we will see how long this lasts.

I login using IE11 and I cannot get in and I keep getting the same msg. asking if I want to use an unsecured site , so I don't believe that this is a Chrome issue. However there is issue with Chrome; all I get is swirls.
Lily

Edited on 11/20/2017 at 10:03:33 AM PST

Lilybells
Clownfish
Clownfish
530 Posts

[Post New]by Lilybells on Nov 20, 17 10:03 AM
How do you get into the BFG Manger? Do you have to download the game to do this?
thx
Lily

kasuna67
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by kasuna67 on Nov 20, 17 2:56 PM
Dear neighbors....I miss you all!! I'm also waiting untill the game is fixed. Hope you all won't delete me!

[Post New]by goodniteirene on Nov 20, 17 3:11 PM
Yep same here waiting for game to be fixed, really missing it, hope they fix it soon.

[Post New]by dimdgirl on Nov 20, 17 5:35 PM
I won't delete any of my neighbors cause I can't get into the game anyway! I hope my neighbors won't delete me either cause I have some good ones! I miss all of you! I hope it will be fixed soon! It's been a week!

[Post New]by gengen1273 on Nov 20, 17 5:59 PM
dear neighbors can't get on hoping the issue gets fixed having bad withdrawls lol please don't delete me willl play again when it's fixed

Go to: