drkgordon
Minnow
Minnow
200 Posts

Re:The Secret Land of Extra Emoji's

[Post New]by drkgordon on Nov 18, 17 3:35 PM
gohill wrote:
drkgordon wrote:Wow, these are cool. Gohill how did you make it bigger?


highlighted the whole thing..... went to the small T, large T, which changes your font size... clicked on BIGGER and presto....


Thank you.

 
Katijay
Minnow
Minnow
287 Posts

Re:The Secret Land of Extra Emoji's

[Post New]by Katijay on Nov 18, 17 7:41 PM
This should become a permanent link somehow...probably not the right terminology...just enjoying my &# 12 7863 24

This is not working for me!!!..

Let me try this again!

&#
12
7863

Think I will just enjoy another glass of wine and wait to see why I am not interpreting this correctly!!!....LOL

Edited on 11/18/2017 at 7:47:35 PM PST


 
kkreisman
Clownfish
Clownfish
535 Posts

Re:The Secret Land of Extra Emoji's

[Post New]by kkreisman on Nov 18, 17 10:31 PM
I'm looking at all of the above posts, and can see that some of you were able to see the new emoji in your preview, but all I see in reading the posts is an empty box where the emoji is supposed to be.

Anyone else experiencing this, or is it just me?

katiek

 
1457051
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,060 Posts

Re:The Secret Land of Extra Emoji's

[Post New]by 1457051 on Nov 18, 17 10:42 PM
👻
Thanks Moni!

Edited on 11/18/2017 at 10:43:03 PM PST


 
napoeon
Catfish
Catfish
1,565 Posts

Re:The Secret Land of Extra Emoji's

[Post New]by napoeon on Nov 19, 17 2:57 AM
kkreisman wrote:I'm looking at all of the above posts, and can see that some of you were able to see the new emoji in your preview, but all I see in reading the posts is an empty box where the emoji is supposed to be.

Anyone else experiencing this, or is it just me?

katiek

This issue can happen for players with versions of Windows that do not support system wide emojis.
Not all emojis are supported by every device. If you are trying to view an emoji your device doesn't support, you will see a blank white box or similar symbol (?) to represent a character your device doesn't understand.

Many devices may not support the emojis until a new software version is updated to include it. Also, different devices have different versions of the same emoji!!!

 
Katijay
Minnow
Minnow
287 Posts

Re:The Secret Land of Extra Emoji's

[Post New]by Katijay on Nov 19, 17 4:45 AM
I am on a PC with windows 10...guess my system doesn't support these....

 
whizzie1
Herring
Herring
314 Posts

Re:The Secret Land of Extra Emoji's

[Post New]by whizzie1 on Nov 19, 17 5:29 AM
I'm on a laptop with Windows 10 - and these emoji's don't work on my system either.


 
unofrio
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
412 Posts

Re:The Secret Land of Extra Emoji's

[Post New]by unofrio on Nov 19, 17 6:03 AM
Oooh, cool! 👻

Thank you so much.

D-NY

 
eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

Re:The Secret Land of Extra Emoji's

[Post New]by eli173 on Nov 19, 17 7:18 AM
Katijay wrote:Let me try this again!

&#
12
7863



The characters should be one after the other in a row, without spaces between them.

Where it says that the 12 is not needed, do not put it, write only the 4 digit number, otherwise it will not work.


Edited on 11/19/2017 at 7:21:21 AM PST


 
eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

Re:The Secret Land of Extra Emoji's

[Post New]by eli173 on Nov 19, 17 7:25 AM
napoeon wrote:This issue can happen for players with versions of Windows that do not support system wide emojis.
Not all emojis are supported by every device. If you are trying to view an emoji your device doesn't support, you will see a blank white box or similar symbol (?) to represent a character your device doesn't understand.

Many devices may not support the emojis until a new software version is updated to include it. Also, different devices have different versions of the same emoji!!!


I have Windows 7 and can see most, but not all of the above emojis.

 
silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

Re:The Secret Land of Extra Emoji's

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Nov 19, 17 7:30 AM
eli173 wrote:
napoeon wrote:This issue can happen for players with versions of Windows that do not support system wide emojis.
Not all emojis are supported by every device. If you are trying to view an emoji your device doesn't support, you will see a blank white box or similar symbol (?) to represent a character your device doesn't understand.

Many devices may not support the emojis until a new software version is updated to include it. Also, different devices have different versions of the same emoji!!!


I have Windows 7 and can see most, but not all of the above emojis.


Same here. Windows 8.1.

 
napoeon
Catfish
Catfish
1,565 Posts

Re:The Secret Land of Extra Emoji's

[Post New]by napoeon on Nov 19, 17 8:57 AM
kkreisman, Katijay, whizzie1, eli173 & silver_hawk, I will send a PM.

Edited on 11/19/2017 at 2:25:05 PM PST


 
1457051
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,060 Posts

Re:The Secret Land of Extra Emoji's

[Post New]by 1457051 on Feb 13, 18 11:54 PM
Bumping this up..
🥂

Happy Valentines Day!

 
Cute_Moni
Clownfish
Clownfish
501 Posts

Re:The Secret Land of Extra Emoji's

[Post New]by Cute_Moni on Apr 28, 18 8:18 PM
Hi all!

Just wanted to finish off this thread before it closed, by explaining that I ceased to add new extra emoji's when I realised that not everyone could see all of them - felt a bit mean....

All the very best to all!

See ya!

Moni

 
Cute_Moni
Clownfish
Clownfish
501 Posts

Re:The Secret Land of Extra Emoji's

[Post New]by Cute_Moni on Apr 28, 18 8:21 PM
🐨 just had to use the koala one last time!! hehehe

 

Re:The Secret Land of Extra Emoji's

[Post New]by Elsaemerald on Apr 28, 18 8:26 PM
Missed you in the forum lately, my dear friend.
Will you be in Delphi?
You are one of the bestest

 
Cute_Moni
Clownfish
Clownfish
501 Posts

Re:The Secret Land of Extra Emoji's

[Post New]by Cute_Moni on Apr 28, 18 8:35 PM
Aww thank you Elsa

You are too!

Been so very busy of late - no time for forum, except the very occasional drop-by to have a very quick read... any game time I have, I have been playing, and trying to keep up with gifting....

Nieces 18th birthday weekend.... so off now....

Will try to find some time to find Delphi in the next week or two to drop in and say hi....

So hope to see you soon!

Moni

 
 
 
 
Go to: