Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Saga of the Nine Worlds: The Four Stags Collector's Edition he

[Post New]by ntaydvm2 on Nov 27, 17 1:51 PM
can't get crystal to do anything towards end of game when needed to light up tablets. went out and back in.. looked at quide to see if i was doing something wrong but not. running on windows 10

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Saga of the Nine Worlds: The Four Stags Collector's Edition he

[Post New]by wanderingwomble on Nov 27, 17 2:35 PM
I'm on a Mac running Sierra 10.12.6. I have the same problem with the crystal as others have reported. I will have to skip this game, even though I have turned off the ability to skip. I HATE skipping the mini-games.

Please fix this bug.

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Nov 27, 17 3:11 PM
Hi Everyone,

We apologize for any inconvenience the troubles with the crystal puzzle has caused. The reports from this thread have been passed along to the appropriate teams, and our Forum Moderators will make an announcement right away if or when we receive more information about possible updates to the game.

For now, we recommend skipping over the puzzle so the game can be completed. This is definitely not an ideal solution, and we appreciate our players' patience with the situation.

If there are any lingering questions or concerns, please feel free to PM me or another Moderator. We'll be happy to provide any answers we can.

bfgArinelle

mcquigan
Clownfish
Clownfish
726 Posts

[Post New]by mcquigan on Nov 29, 17 3:58 AM
I am in with the group that cannot do anything with the second nodule.

I have not experienced any problems up to this point; all my drivers are up to date etc
I would rather wait for a fix than hit the skip button, is there one coming soon?

karenmusik
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by karenmusik on Nov 29, 17 6:28 PM
I am also having trouble with the rune stones - nothing to click. Can't get past without skipping. Of course, this is near the end of the game and I don't really want to replay it all again under a new profile because I actually do have a life...

CCV71
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by CCV71 on Nov 29, 17 6:44 PM
I'm also having issues with the nodes. I can complete one of them perfectly fine, but the other one has no clickable areas. I am on Windows10.

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Nov 30, 17 1:58 PM
Hello Everyone,

We apologize for the continued troubles with the crystal node puzzles near the end of the game. At this time, our Forum Moderator team has no new information to provide on this subject. Please be reassured that we have passed these reports along to be investigated, and we will definitely update our players as soon as more information is available regarding any possible fixes.

For now, the best suggestion is to skip the puzzle and continue with the game. We understand players do not like skipping puzzles sometimes, and we apologize that we currently do not have a more ideal solution.

If there are lingering questions or concerns, please send a PM to one of our Moderators, or you can also send a message to our Technical Support Team. We'll be happy to assist however we can.

bfgArinelle

sandyshome
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by sandyshome on Nov 30, 17 2:23 PM
I'm also having problems with the second crystal puzzle. Nothing is clickable. I have not had any issues with anything else. Running Windows 7 Home Premium.

Majestyx12
Herring
Herring
350 Posts

[Post New]by Majestyx12 on Dec 2, 17 10:09 AM
I received info to update this game Nov 30,17. I didn't play it yet or the one before it. I always want to know what the update does. I keep notes on it. Why hasn't the update been posted? I updated already. What did the update accomplish?

[Post New]by wanderingwomble on Dec 2, 17 12:15 PM
I just installed the update, but the crystal puzzle is still not working. Was the update supposed to fix that issue? The notes on the update did not say.

srabtoy
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by srabtoy on Dec 2, 17 5:22 PM
I went through the whole game, finally, after the update. No additional chapter or game with the Collector's Edition? Why purchase it??

Majestyx12
Herring
Herring
350 Posts

[Post New]by Majestyx12 on Dec 2, 17 8:30 PM
I just finished and I had a bonus chapter. But it's up to you what you like. It was about helping Freya.

Majestyx12
Herring
Herring
350 Posts

[Post New]by Majestyx12 on Dec 2, 17 11:08 PM
Go to Extras on the right and click on one of the coins. The coin has play bonus game.

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Dec 3, 17 11:37 AM
Hi Everyone,

I'm glad to hear people have been able to finish the game since the update! If there are any remaining troubles with the crystal node puzzle, it may help to start a new profile in case the original save file had an issue. This should not be necessary for this particular update, but it may help some players who have continued to have difficulty getting through the aforementioned puzzle.

If anyone is still running into troubles with that puzzle, please send a message to our Technical Support Team so we can better investigate the situation.

To your question, Majestyx12, the most recent update for Saga of the Nine Worlds: The Four Stags Collector's Edition had an announcement go up on December 1, 2017. In case it helps, here's a link to that announcement:

Update available for Saga of the Nine Worlds: The Four Stags CE (PC) - December 1, 2017

Our Moderator team does its best to get an announcement up as quickly as possible. In some cases, a Moderator may not be immediately available to post an update due to the timing of when that update is released. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Please feel free to PM me or another Moderator with any lingering questions or concerns. We'll be happy to help out however we can.

bfgArinelle

sandyshome
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by sandyshome on Dec 4, 17 10:18 AM
I was excited to see the update because I figured it was for the Crystal Puzzle issue, but it didn't change anything. Starting over with a new profile when I'm three quarters of the way thru the game isn't something I want to do. Especially if I have no guarantee that it will work then either.

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Dec 4, 17 11:31 AM
Hi sandyshome,

I completely understand not wanting to start a new profile. If basic troubleshooting hasn't resolved the issue with the puzzle after the update (running the game as an Administrator, checking for video card drivers), please send a message to our Technical Support Team so we can continue investigating.

Should there be lingering questions or concerns about this, please PM me or another Moderator. We'll be happy to provide any answers we can.

bfgArinelle

darkhalf01
Guppy
Guppy
166 Posts

[Post New]by darkhalf01 on Dec 6, 17 10:52 PM
I'm also having the same crystal problem as everyone else. I can't get it to move to connect the nodes. I'm running Win 8 with a brand new video card.

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Dec 7, 17 10:56 AM
Hi darkhalf01,

I'm sorry to hear there's still been trouble progressing through the crystal node puzzle. If running the game as an Administrator and checking for video card driver updates does not resolve the issue, please send a message to our Technical Support Team so we can continue investigating.

Please PM me or another Moderator with additional questions or concerns. We'll do our best to help however we can.

bfgArinelle

[Post New]by renezim on Dec 21, 17 6:04 PM
When I go to meet the Fair Lady I get the two animals then the screen goes to her I can't get out of this shot I hit the hint button says nothing to do here but will not let me go out even the map is not available! So frustrating! Can anyone help? I closed out of the game and reentered but starts where I was...

Go to: